It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's similar to stars ..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I start seeing star-like UFOs since sometime in august 2009, the UFOs are very much like stars in their apparence, they start appearing in the evening after sun set , i often saw some flashes of light just before the
UFOs start to appear , however when the sky is prefectly clear which seems that is the best circumstance for these UFOs to appear, for several times one of the UFOs showed up flying in an altitude that is lower than an airplane altitude of flight or about the same , then it's started emitting light which went brighter and brighter , the last time it's happened was the evening of the day before yesterday (saturday) , the UFO started emitting bluish white light .

Is anyone witnessing the same phenomenen after sun set ?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Atmospheric conditions may cause the flux in light.

I have seen something similar, but my girls smart (dare i say) phone app shows them to be stars.

Got any videos or are you capable of taking any next time.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have seen very similar things, but throughout the night until sunrise.

I haven't seen many recently, but it was quiet a common site during 2009/2010

My wife and several friends have witnessed them with me, so I know I'm not crazy.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
From the description you give it sounds like you are seeing satellites , the flashes being Iridium flares .

edit on 5-9-2011 by gortex because: edit to add video

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Satalites account for many sights for evening/dusk times, "fast stars" is what they usually look like.

They always go in a straight line over the sky, but many only be visable as the light its reflecting from the sun is only at the right angle for a few minutes. Flares they are called.

If it makes any turns at all, its not a satalite.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i have seen things similar to what you say, and most of the time i hear a strange sound, like a rumbling of a plane but of a higher pitch, this disappears as the light goes too.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I just recently saw a ufo

It was just after sunset, I looked up and saw a moving light, thought to myself "hey cool a satellite!," then I thought.. "wait.. satellites aren't brighter then all the other stars," just as I thought that, it started to slow down. I then knew this was not just a satellite, it was not blinking so I know its not a plane or helicopter. then it got even stranger...
It slowed down and stopped directly in the light coming off the star of Zenith.. that's where it ended.. Past that I have no idea. Its almost like it knew I saw it then took cover and vanished.. still don't know what to think.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The first time I seen a irridium flare, I swear I nearly fell down

Was looking up at the night sky, just eyeing this constellation, then suddenly a orb of light grew really fast and then blinked out again, was totally wild...like a slightly slowed down camera flash.

then I googled it and santa was killed, but still a exceptionally cool sight.

As far as other objects..well, keep in mind, many people, when -looking for- ufo's tend to get mixed up when they start seeing satellites and such. So, keep that in mind when your seeing things go across the night sky. there are some good videos on satellites. They are cool to watch, and if you didn't know what you were looking at, you might be inclined to believe your seeing the enterprise and galactica and all sorts.

However, if they suddenly go in reverse or make a right angle turn, then ya..you may have something interesting.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I caught a glimse of a irridium flare in the day time once, and it spooked me alot, as i was watching a plane fly over head and caught the flare right in its path, it only was visable for about 5-10 seconds but i managed ot get my fathers attention on it and he was able to confirm he saw it too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I very much doubt i will ever catch another day time flare, whihc is a shame because it was really amazing!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yes they make light by shaking up atoms and electrons.
An early statement in one of Tesla's publication indicates the reason for the
source of light in Stars. Tesla was out to make light without filaments.
Tesla never used a filament in his special bulbs only in demonstrations
of his one wire lighting. Thus of course the 'UFO' being a Tesla ship
running on the same principles causes light around the ship at times
but do not think as a rule. The ship ''vibrations' do not effect the ship
or crew but might help in making fuzzy photos and star bright light.

edit on 9/5/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

By going to this site you can predict an Iridium flare.
It's a great way to impress your friends. Magically wave your arms and cause a UFO to appear!

www.heavens-above.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hi op

i seen somthing similar 2 yrs ago
it was around 11pm i went outside for a smoke
a lovely clear night and the stars were were bright and clear
as i was looking at them i noticed 1 that was bright and didnt fit the scene
i watched it for about 6mins then my heart went in my mouth wen it started to move
it went over my head and then just faded out
then it projected a red circle and just dissapeard
who knows what it was
but wasnt no star

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SaturnFX

By going to this site you can predict an Iridium flare.
It's a great way to impress your friends. Magically wave your arms and cause a UFO to appear!

www.heavens-above.com...

Cheers...and yes, pranks may be in order.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I can't create threads yet but this looks like the perfect one to post a video I came across on Youtube. I did a search and came up with nothing. I was hoping to find it in the search so I could read all the replies. It would be nice if there was a thread dedicated to this video. The video says it takes place in Germany on 01/30/11.

In regards to the OP, I personally haven't seen any ufo's similar to stars.

Edit: My mistake, I was searching for Germany and not Berlin. I found the thread.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Native2America because: Found original thread

top topics

join