It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes change color with emotion.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My eyes must just be weird then because they go from blue to pure red when I'm angry and when I'm upset my eyes go pitch black. Also when i hit a highly mischevious mood they turn yellow. Have no clue as to why.

I find it cool while my friends find it freaky.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Unless of course they change to purple. That would justify it being in the paranormal section. =)

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Unless of course they change to purple. That would justify it being in the paranormal section. =)

Hey I had purple eyes before.. but i attribute that to the contacts I was wearing.. not paranormal activity.. but you knew that Lucid Lunacy ;-p

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
When I get mad really mad my eye's go all black no color at all normaly hazal brown ringed with green with green streaks from the middle.

I also turn red over most of my body and in extream cases the whites of my eye's turn red. My vision starts to darken around the edges and everthing takes on a red tint.

I can make my puple get bigger or small at will just by looking at them in the mirror. I can also focus them independly of each other with out trying very hard. I can also make them move independly of each other with some degree work.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Nothin happens to my vision, I don't think haha. I'm usually so mad that I barely remember most of the stuff that happens. What's weird is that I usually remember my memories of stuff like this in third person. In my mind, when I think of it, I see myself.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My eyes are normally blue, but they will become slightly green under the right conditions. Alcohol will do it, and sometimes really, really good sex.

I thought it might have something to do with blood flow, but I'm thinking more like endorphines these days.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaosMy eyes are normally blue, but they will become slightly green under the right conditions. Alcohol will do it, and sometimes really, really good sex.

i agree with wat u wrote, me and my boyfriend noticed that our eyes changed to the same colour after we had sex. it was our first time and wonderful. maybe u have something there.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
My eyes are normally perceived as blue. they are actually Blue on the outside green in the middle and have streaks of brown. When i get upset or am in pain.....be it physical or emotional........my eyes turn emerald green. They have also turned a darker or a brighter blue. I can't be sure of what moods causes what colors except for the green. I was extremely shocked though when my sis took pics of me a couple of weeks ago and in one of the pictures my eyes are very plainly purple. It was so cool. And since i wear mostly black i know that's not it.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have hazel eyes and they have changed with my mood all my life..nothing weird about the colors they change to....it's always more green,brown,or even gray at times...which are all colors already existing in my eyes

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
When I was born until when I was about 12 my eyes were hazel, and they would change color all the time. Not crazy colors, but from green to blue to brown and back to hazel. Now my eyes are green. I never knew what caused it. I figured it was the shirt I was wearing or something stupid like that. I always thought that was sort of weird.
Same here,you just described what my eyes do to a tee.Only they don't turn brown.Just blue and green.My blood pressure has always been pretty normal.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Interesting topic. Reminded me of a girlfriend I dated....almost 20 years ago.

She had these ice blue eyes, light and pretty. But when she cried, they'd turn to the most striking bright, rich, deep blue. She was never prettier than just after she had wept.

Funny, haven't thought of her in years...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My eyes changed from darker brown to hazel (got a lot of green in them) a few years ago.

My eyes change color constantly. Depends on my mood mostly, but they've been everything from brown almost black to an insanely light blue... I never thought anything of it, the only reason I even found out was because someone told me.

When I'm upset they turn this beautiful dark blue. I used to joke that I should get upset more often.

When I'm angry they take on a yellowish color.
Happy, Green

Eh, I just don't think much of it, I think it's rather normal. Altho cool. I just hate when they give me away, I've always had a lot of expression in my eyes.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have a friend named Rick who is a gemini and he always said someday I would meet "Ricky" his alter ego, or his other half.

He said Ricky was much different than him and implied an enhanced sexuality with the secondary personality. I didn't pay much attention, because well you know, people...................

Then one day after knowing him for about a year he came over and was acting strange, and flirty. I realized his normaly hazel eyes were sky blue and his personality and mannerism was barely recognizable as the guy I knew.

I asked him if he was Ricky today and he responded that he was. It was freaky and I looked around on Google to see if I could find any validation.

This thread is the closest I came to finding others with the experience.

My 2cents

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Haha, my eyes change to a deep shade of red, when I'm extremly frustrated, and also amber in the fullmoon. I enjoy it quite a bit actually its cool

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Good topic,

When I was a kid up until at least 9 or 10, I had blue eyes, then after a year or so, they change to blue grey, then later changed to blue grey yellowish, then its changed to blue grey green, and now its mostly green with a tiny bit of yellow blue. This could make my eyes look slightly different depending on what I wearing or the light.

It was still changing at the age of 14-16 very odd, Im always thinking that it might still be changing. Im 20.

Anyway when I get upset, happy, or any of those emotions it goes bright green. I wonder why.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Then one day after knowing him for about a year he came over and was acting strange, and flirty. I realized his normaly hazel eyes were sky blue and his personality and mannerism was barely recognizable as the guy I knew.

It could be he was wearing contacts.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
My eyes are light brown/hazel and I've been told by several friends that when I gte exceedingly angry (like a temper flare) my eyes flash ice blue.

I've only caught it a few times in the mirror.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Interesting. my eyes change from blue to green depending on my mood and even go yellow if i get bloodlust(extreme rage) i never realy pay much thought to it i always just figured it was fairly normal that the eyes can change colour sometimes. ive tested it too if i work myself up in front of the mirror i can watch them turn yellow though not as yellow as a true rage. and no its not medical i got checked up on this as a kid and basicly forgot about it until your post came up. has anyone else experianced the yellow eyes?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The change of hair and eye color from kid to adult is normal... I don't know a single person who doesn't have a story like yours.

My eyes were brown when I was born and now they are greyish blue, my hair was light brown / very dark blond) and now it's dark brown. No real mystery there I think.

Why your eyes would change color when you are angry I don't understand though. When you get mad you tend to have lots of blood pumped into your head, so that change in skin coloration caused by this amount of blood could, when view against your eyes seem as if your eyes changed colors.

When I get really mad myself or choke on something really bad my eyes seem lighter in coloration than normally.

Soon my eyes will turn green.... but that's just because I bought contacts
color change problem solved, hehe

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This has me wondering big time what causes the change in eye color to yellow when angry. we have to find out what it is that makes a small number of people do this. ive been looking through all my occult books for answers but the only thing ive found so far is the werewolf transformation(definitely not it and who believes half that exagerated crap anyway?) but i still have a few hundred books left to check. im wondering the few of you that have eye color change when angry, do you tend to get a kind of anger that makes you much stronger and seems to guide you to make all the right moves but doesnt take over like it seems to do to the avergage person? i must know the answer or it will keep bugging me till i find out

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join