It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok weird things are starting to happend around my daugther and me AGAIN.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Sounds like you are stressed and overactive imaginations are getting the better of you.

I wish, but my wife is also experiencing similar things, she is 8 months pregnant and I'm hoping that whatever it's stays away from my new baby.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by cry93
Maybe something got to OP before she could finish the post?

2nd line
edit on 5-9-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)
why do you say that the op is a she? i think i remember the word daddy being used above?...i could be wrong...are you psychic?

Yep, you got me. I'm psychic.

How about OP completed his original post after I replied in this thread? That sounds more plausible than me being psychic and actually, that's exactly what happened hence OP replying after my post that he finished the first post.

Apologies to OP for calling him a woman.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Just keep doing the EVP and the cameras before bed would be a good idea, In my opinion the strangest things happen between 12 and 4am. Good time to record.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It is better for you to not afraid of it. It is hard but in time you will get use to it.
I think it mean no harm, just "very naughty". Better to find someone to get rid of it, but if you cant, for a while you better try to accept that you share life with it, it might want your attention and be naughty sometimes, and you should show it that you have more right.
If things like that happen again, better to told them off right away, either you say it with your mouth or with heart, doesnt matter.
Usually if you can respect them this way, they will respect you even more.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Are you alright? things like that give me the creeps well now that you put cameras up I hope you benefit from it.

KWytch

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
First I would like to say that you guys are awesome and made me laugh while the OP finished his post.

regarding the topic at hand. You are not alone, I have been experiencing these things myself a lot lately. I've actually began looking at it as my higherself or guardian beings trying to warn me on something.

At first you will be weirded out, but when you get used to it, you can learn to use it as an advantage and even help you make better decisions.

I say this because there has been times that i began writing something out of anger and something just flicks my right ear and makes me stop and rethink my action.

There has also been moments during meditation that I even heard my mom calling me. I think it has something to do with a connection with the subconscious mind. It could also be telepathy beginning to evolve between you and your daughter.

There are many other possible explanations. I suggest you lurk a bit in the metaphysical forums, there may be threads that can help you out.

Another thing I can suggest is researching the topic of Ascension and quantum physics. It is indeed pretty interesting stuff there.

Hope this helps you and remember, don't fear it rather embrace it as a gift. ^^

namaste
edit on 5-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You said this is a new neighborhood and you're the first owner. Have you done research to see what was there before the neighborhood was built? Do you know if someone had died while building your house? I was thinking it could be related to that but then you said you heard a little girl scream so if it's from someone dieing in the house while building it, that wouldn't explain hearing a kid scream. I would definitely do research on the land.

Also, with what RisenAngel just said, did you check on your daughter after you heard the scream? Was she upset at that time?

You also mentioned that you are wondering if it's something in this house or if it's something following you. Have you had things like this happen to you in the past, in previous homes?

edit on 5-9-2011 by ScorpioSyndrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
indian burial mounds,that were everywhere across this land and considered sacred ground,untill the "kill what we dont understand"europeans came and thoughtlessly and ruthlessly obliterated most of them. that,i believe,is the major reason for all our hauntings,poltergeists and demonic activity...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioSyndrome

You said this is a new neighborhood and you're the first owner. Have you done research to see what was there before the neighborhood was built? Do you know if someone had died while building your house? I was thinking it could be related to that but then you said you heard a little girl scream so if it's from someone dieing in the house while building it, that wouldn't explain hearing a kid scream. I would definitely do research on the land.

Also, with what RisenAngel just said, did you check on your daughter after you heard the scream? Was she upset at that time?

You also mentioned that you are wondering if it's something in this house or if it's something following you. Have you had things like this happen to you in the past, in previous homes?

edit on 5-9-2011 by ScorpioSyndrome because: (no reason given)

My home was built very quickly 3-4 months and no one died while it was built, the land used to be a forest in the past, my house is located 300-400ft from a main road that exist since 1940's so you never know.

When I heard the scream I was able to MUTE my TV and the scream was still going, my daughter was on her room playing and happy. It was just weird.

I have had experiences before but nothing like this.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You received reasonable advice in the very first thread you made about it. Did you go through with the smudging? If not, now might be the time. If you aren't familiar with smudging, it's a very simple procedure. Light a smudge bundle (available for purchase online or in a metaphysical/pagan/occult store) and move from one end of your house to the other spreading the smoke around with your hand or a feather, with the intention that the smoke will banish any negativity or unwelcome entity in your house.

You might also try a protective white light meditation, which I outlined with some detail in another post I made.

And the most significant factor in this... You said in an earlier thread about your EVP experimentation that you wanted to get something. That is basically opening up the floodgates for anything spooky to come up into your house and do what it does.I don't know what is haunting you and your family, but I deeply suspect that it's something you drew to yourself. The land wasn't haunted, the house wasn't haunted, not until you decided that you wanted a haunting. Will and intention are fairly significant in paranormal matters. I would thusly recommend that you no longer do that kind of thing in your house... preferably before something comes around that is very hard to get rid of and which will really scare you. Try other haunted places, or contact a local paranormal group and find out if they allow interested persons to shadow them on investigations.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
any playing around with ouija boards,seances or divinations in your house? and if not by yourself, then perhaps someone else may have been that your not aware of ? sometimes someone in a house has done these things but are afraid to admit it. they open windows and doorways and whats waiting on the other side for them to appear so they can gain access into our world ,isnt always good...heres a link about " the banshee" a female spirit that yells and screams when someone close to you is soon to die > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, I was just taking a shower and thinking that in this past 2 days I haven't experienced nothing weird at home so I wanted to update my post now, the thing is that while I was cleaning a little mess I had on the living room and getting ready to make my post I heard the same crying coming from the same corner in my living room

I will update this post once I get something new. I'm trying to figure this out without stirring the # up if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by maung
It is better for you to not afraid of it. It is hard but in time you will get use to it.
I think it mean no harm, just "very naughty".. Better to find someone to get rid of it, but if you cant, for a while you better try to accept that you share life with it, it might want your attention and be naughty sometimes, and you should show it that you have more right.
If things like that happen again, better to told them off right away, either you say it with your mouth or with heart, doesnt matter.
Usually if you can respect them this way, they will respect you even more.

I bolded the part of the post i strongly disagree with, if i was you i'd be very concerned for the safety of your family.

You are under demonic attack. Not trying to sound stereotypical but i'd join a church straight away and start praying for protection from lord Jesus Christ. That's the antidote and until you use it its only going to get worse, especially when the new born come's it will intensify significantly, it always does. If you wasn't a follower of Christ before these things started happening maybe this is a wake up call?

Have you brought anything occultic into your home lately that could of opened up a door to demonic attack?

Please keep us updated. If the worst is to happen, contact a good protestant pastor and seek help.

Oh yeah and i'm not trying frighten you... but now you know what it is you can deal with it accordingly.

God bless you, may Jesus Christ protect you and your family.
edit on 8-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Well, I was just taking a shower and thinking that in this past 2 days I haven't experienced nothing weird at home so I wanted to update my post now, the thing is that while I was cleaning a little mess I had on the living room and getting ready to make my post I heard the same crying coming from the same corner in my living room

I will update this post once I get something new. I'm trying to figure this out without stirring the # up if you know what I mean. [/quote has anyone attempted to get a recording of these sounds before they just stop and maybe never come back?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I will update this post once I get something new. I'm trying to figure this out without stirring the # up if you know what I mean. [/quote has anyone attempted to get a recording of these sounds before they just stop and maybe never come back?
if these weird sounds were happening to me more than once,i certainly would have gotten recording devices set up and ready to capture the sounds, you can just walk around holding cell phones and digital cameras and they will record video and sound quite easily,has anyone tried to record evidence and proof of these things?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Smudge candles won't do #, if anything buying stuff from pagan/occult shops will open up more portals and make matters worse.
edit on 8-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
this will be a frightening fact to face, but its better to be aware of it, than to deny it, because your denial will empower it and bring it into existence. the paranormal activity that the op described is the opening stages of demonic infiltration which follow within three stages > infestation,oppression,posession, as described in this link > community.fearnet.com...
edit on 9-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi there I am Raziel,

I would like to advise you on this matter as we all do,
How are things going first of all?

Has this experience Heightened or declined since your last post?

This must be frightening for you as anyone would you must remain calm go about life the way any normal person does comfort your daughter play with her go for a walk to a park relaxing will ease this through, I understand if relaxing seems difficult with an earful of loud screaming but being relaxed about it will make you strong invite a friend
or two over, having fellow humans around will make you feel safe even if you feel you already do feel safe.

Do you go out to visit family or for lunch dates with friends very often?

In regards of your daughter make sure she is as cheerful as can be, buy her an ice-cream =)

Now that I have the Relax element put through I want you to acknowledge that this situation can be very real, and it may go away, maybe, or it may get worse, again maybe,

I have a few questions for you please understand as they may be strange answering them could be very helpful for me to advise you on how to go about this, if they seem too personal to you, you DO NOT have to answer them. ( I would also like to add that I am not a psychiatrist =P )

here we go:

1. How would you describe your personality? and how so?
Strong? Bubbly? Fearful? Cheerful? Outgoing

2. How much time do you spend at your home? Average hours per day?

3. When you have these experiences on a scale of 1 - 10 how afraid are you?

Again you don't have to answer this but I wish to help.

Kind Regards Raziel Rabencuuk

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I wish, but my wife is also experiencing similar things, she is 8 months pregnant and I'm hoping that whatever it's stays away from my new baby.

Unless of course it IS the new baby trying to scare the sister.. you have seen the historical documents called The Omen 1 - 3 with Damien haven't you....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi OP

I moved into an old house, experienced footsteps constantly, sometimes hearing them run across the landing. Being an adult, it creeped me out a bit. Then my 3 year started saying that there was a man in his room.
Once my child became involved, I became enraged.

One day, when everyone was out of the house, I walked upstairs and forcefully told whatever was in my house to get the heck out as they had no right to be there and that it wasn't wanted.
At that point, my blinds slammed my window (which was closed).
I ran downstairs in a panic, but we have not been bothered since.

No matter what, get any occult material out of your house. It's an open invitation to demonic spirits (amongst other things).. Read up on it. In my case, this thing was already in the house when we moved in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join