It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok weird things are starting to happend around my daugther and me AGAIN.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It has been months since I have any paranormal things happening on my home because I started working and I wasn't home all day like before, last month I had to quit my job to start my own business from home.

The first week after I quit my job I stayed home with my daughter because she didn't start school until a week later, my daughter is 4 now almost 5. I have been seen things with the corner of my eyes latelly.

Here are some of the things that have been happening to me and my daughter, Daddy means "papi in spanish" just in case.

First thing that happened: My daughter was watching cartoons on my room and I was on the living room, she started to scream "whaaaaaat papi" like if I was calling her, but I didn't call her and I kept watching TV, minutes later she comes to the living room and tells me, what happend papi? and I told her I didn't call you, and she says oh yeah you call me twice.

Secong thing that happened: This past week, I took my daughter to school in the morning and got home to clean my garage I closed the door dividing the garage and laundry and no one was home only me. When I finished cleaning the garage I tried to open the door and it was locked, someone inside the home put the lock in the door, this wasn't the first time this happened to me, it happened to me before but those times my daughter was inside the house playing and I always thought that was her, since I had a spare key hiden in the garage and didn't care much at the time. But this time no one was home.

Third thing that happened TODAY: My daughter was watching TV with me and she decided to get something from my room, she comes to me and says "papi someone is snoring in your room" when she said that to me I freak out a little because of the garage door thing that happened this past week, I went to my room with her and she showed me that the snoring was coming from my walking closet, I opened the door to see and ALL MY HAIRS in my arms stand up, nothing was there ofcourse but I got scared.

I went to my living room to watch TV and my daughter went to her room to play, after about 10min I heard this scream from a child about 5 feet from me, it lasted about 6 seconds, I looked everywhere to see where that sound was coming from and I was unable to find it.

I'm officially a little freak out right now. I got my digital recorder and put it on my room to record everything, and I'm charging my fullspektrum HD camera to record everything on my living room.

This is all for now, my daughter doesn't seem to be scared thought, but I'm it has been a while since i get this scare to tell you the truth.
edit on 5-9-2011 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
I hit enter before writing what I need to write, give me a few minutes and I will edit this.

ok

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5-9-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
I hit enter before writing what I need to write, give me a few minutes and I will edit this.

Okay, I will wait a minute for you to fix the post.

But the suspense is killing me.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hello????
Are you alright???

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well this thread went down the #ter quick

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
cdesigns is right.
Weird things are happening!
Especially to this thread!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sometimes i dont know why i click on threads.. Then i remember it's so i can put my sarcastic two cents in.. By the way why do you put 2 cents in, but it only costs a penny for your thoughts..?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Initiating comic book guy. Comic book guy initiated:

Worst. Thread. Ever

Just kidding OP.. take your time.. xx

edit on 5-9-2011 by Deplume because: I dun goof'd

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
Sometimes i dont know why i click on threads.. Then i remember it's so i can put my sarcastic two cents in.. By the way why do you put 2 cents in, but it only costs a penny for your thoughts..?

Maybe it costs 1 cent to make a withdrawl.......damn brain taxes.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Bar one (The second post)
The OP is the only person not on ATS at the moment.
Think I'll ramble on.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Maybe something got to OP before she could finish the post?

2nd line
edit on 5-9-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So the other than your little daughter complaining of weird things going on the house door has locked itself twice and you heard a scream once? Nothing else, Footsteps around the house at night, Banging on doors/walls etc?
edit on 5-9-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I JUST FINISHED MY POST

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Remove any occult symbols from your house, No false images in His name.

GM
edit on 5-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sounds like you are stressed and overactive imaginations are getting the better of you.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
theres something or someone trying to gain access into our world and get to you through your daughter,almost like shes become an unknowing channeler, an open window that this thing discovered as a portal into this reality. it feeds off of fear, the more you two fear it, the closer it will be...

link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Hi, interesting post, glad you finally put it up.
I have been having similar experiences of late, no sounds, but I have been seeing people in the corner of my vision and things around the house are getting misplaced/moved. This has only been happening for the last two weeks, and it is something very odd for me to see.
If I heard screams other noises, I would definately be freaked out.

link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Remove any occult symbols from your house, No false images in His name.

GM
edit on 5-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

Like a cross?

Who's name?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Maybe something got to OP before she could finish the post?

2nd line
edit on 5-9-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)
why do you say that the op is a she? i think i remember the word daddy being used above?...i could be wrong...are you psychic?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
So the other than your little daughter complaining of weird things going on the house door has locked itself twice and you heard a scream once? Nothing else, Footsteps around the house at night, Banging on doors/walls etc?
edit on 5-9-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah, foot steps on the carpet at night, people seating on my bed, and other stuff have happened to me before, I have several posts about my experiences. I'm going to start recording Audio and Video to see what I get.

A few nights ago I heard a weird sound in the kitchen and I got up and got my 9mm thinking it was someone trying to get in, but I found nothing, this house was built 2 years ago and I'm the only owner, and is located on a new neighborhood. So I don't know if is something following me or the area is haunted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join