It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous on the system ( a message to all)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
First off, I didn't know where to post this, it seems this forum would be the correct place but if not, My apologies, and if you can move it to the correct forum, it would be greatly appreciated.. I also did a search and didn't see this posted anywhere. But since there are hundreds of threads regarding Anonymous, I can see why it was difficult to find.
Ok To the point!

A couple years back I came across this video which began to open my mind on what the world was really like. While I didn't begin doing research until late December of last year, this video and it's logic far surpassed any speech in terms of waking the mind up.

My hopes with showing this here is to have both skeptics and awaken people alike to think a moment after watching this. Look into their hearts and finally see what many others see. That we are all human being with a conscious mind.

What I ask you all, who haven't watched this yet. Is to at least sit back for one moment, just 9 minutes of your life, and watch this with both an open mind an open heart.

This video expresses exactly how I feel, and I share with you this point of view which is worth more than a six thousand word thread.

Edit: Thanks to bruce who pointed it out, the speech is from David icke, while I read alot of rumors on him, I really haven't searched anything from him. But, as i mentioned in a post below, My intent was to open the heart and minds with this. If this speech has been posted before I apologies and if mods wish it, they can delete this thread.

But it's a great speech none the less.
edit on 5-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It's a rejigged David Icke speech.
Just saying...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

Aye sorry, I didn't know it was him till you pointed it out and saw the end credits with his name. My apologies on that, however the words spoken ring true none the less. I have heard rumors about him, but never really searched info.

However, my intent was to show this speech, and if this has been posted before, Mods can delete this thread. But a reminder is still good sometimes.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

What I found interesting were all the videos at the end that they referred as potential knowledge to understand more the subject.

Interesting speech out there

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

It's a good speech and true of this world.

edit on 5/9/2011 by Mr Moon because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/9/2011 by Mr Moon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It is the truth.

What happened to the Native Americans is exactly what is happening to us all.

For even after you "pay off" your mortgage. The actual and real owner of your land under your home, is still your local state govt....who in turn took it from the Natives for next to nothing.

Stop paying your "Property" taxes on your so called deeded property where you consider yourself the owner.

And The state simply reclaims it's land and your home ...to auction off to another payee , Because it is in fact and in actuality, the legal owner of the deeded land.

Plain and Simple.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Moon

Great speech. If only; Humanity would change it behavior. We are so dumbed down, not willing to learn the real truth. Either we are too stupid to be changed or not changeable. either we like the condition we are in or we just don't care. I fail to see how humanity (most of us anyway with access to truth) don't see what is going on and when we do why don't we change it? Fear, Comfort,Control, Pride, EGO, Love, Hate, Helplessness......wow. what is the answer...........?
maybe we should sit down and think about what we are doing to the world.....for once, stop and think---Then DO. DO fix it, DO stop it, DO CARE about more than ourself and by doing that maybe we can restore love, peace, order, and humility to the world. May the ONE forgive us for our Arrogance.......

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Anon Deliver...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

both skeptics and awaken people
Therein lies the problem.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

I realize a lot of people dislike anonymous, hell I don't condone many things they do since I believe in better peaceful alternatives to fight back. But given that not many people are in the frontline battling the system which is corrupted. Someone has to do it right? In any case I don't see the point in you posting this. I highly think it was unecessary.

But everyone's entitled to their opinions.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a supporter of anarchy, for I think a government can be helpful as long as it is Just and fair. Hence my support for Ron Paul signature.

Point I wanted to get across though, is that people need to wake up to the reality that the system we currently have is literally killing our world.

edit on 5-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I was wondering what Anon was up too these days. I haven't seen many posts here on ATS about them, and they've seem to have been quiet since the recent FBI busts. I look forward to the video, I always enjoy them

Watching just the first minute of the video, is that David Icke I hear? I likey

edit on 5-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
since reading some of david ickes books years ago ive wondered how the fxxk he can get away with printing it if its lies as some of that people have armys at their disposal it would only take a phone call to sort him out . gw bush the queen of england etc mr icke got someone watchin his back clearly . he has a funny handshake if you catch my drift just like ron paul & alex jones . a like sitting on the fence as it gives you options in life

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

as i watched this vid i thought about another excellent YT in another post. that OP turned me on to the zeitgeist school of thought - probably the most sane, logical thing i'd heard in so long i can't remember. so i was glad to see the mention of zeitgeist at the end of the vid.

what broke my heart about the other OP i mention was how quickly it was removed. just like in real life in the USA almost everything is illegal or may be perceived as such, and so goes the very wide scope of what is and what is not allowed on websites according to their dictators.

TY for sharing this vid. i hope it stays up a long time and many view it. for all the imagery and advertisement and things bored into our skulls since the day of our birth, it is not often we are exposed to truths.

i hope someone with money to burn sees this vid and starts running it as a TV commercial. the hundreds and thousands and millions need to see this, to hear this and to reflect on this. wheels often turn slowly and things take time.

RisenAngel77 thank you for the reality check

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I honestly have no idea what they are up to since the recent fbi busts, I still spend time in 4chan but it's just the same thing /b/ always does. Chanology is still trying to take out scientology so they haven't really participated in the recent fight against the elites.

reply to post by geobro

I find this interesting, can you share a bit more details on this handshake?

reply to post by LargeFries

aye no prob, one is glad to be of service

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
lol, why did they dub his voice over some anonymous dude? I would preferred to watch the original presentation. David is definitely a very smart man, but he does also have some fairly crazy beliefs. But I guess we all do. I enjoy listening to what he has to say so S&F.

edit: and I especially agree with what he says about war.
edit on 5-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I discounted Icke for years because MSM painted him as a "nut".
Eventually I actually listened to one of his lectures.
Sadly I now have changed my view of who are the real "nuts".

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Good find. I dislike anonymous more and more lately, but I find this entertaining.

I also feel we will be seeing a lot more activities like this as "kids" that grew up in the tech culture continue to grow into power and continue to be disenfranchised. Theses "kids", these "little punks", are going to inherit the future.

20 something people can't find jobs. College graduates can't find jobs. Without jobs what will they do to pass the time? What about some of the lucky ones that had a hard time, only to finally break even? They will all still harbor resentment. Current generations will only harbor these resentments, grudges, hatred, and dissatisfaction against the way past generations have done things. The tech has changed the way our brain works. Things will change because of it. I have no doubt in that. Things always change, and that last 20 years has been the biggest changes since the industrial revolution. Computers and TV has change things that we are yet to foresee.

I, for one, would prefer web wars over angry mobs and bloody wars.

Just my 2c. Peace.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i would def. have to agree with that.^^ Unfortunately for our society this kind of development on the internet can be seen being stamped down by tptb. I very much like David Icke's presentations. He puts alot of information in a (for me at least) mentally acceptable space and format.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Need to post a mark on this thread, will watch video later. Thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join