It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics from Dreamcruise 2004 Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hey Great Lakes Adventure people, sorry I couldn't be there I really wanted to be, however you knew I had this event planned a year before. I'm posting my pics of my experience with the first dreamcruise i've ever been to, I didn't know it was the largest car show in the world, did you? It was amazing!

Note all the burn marks all over the road from people spinning out. It was so fun to see everybody out with their babies (cars) and all the spectators having a good time. People holding up signs to "light em up" it really was a blast. So here's some of the pics I have, note popeye below. That dude was really into it we came to the conclusion that he was just doing it to pick the chicks up but trying to discuise it... Next year if any of you are in town hit woodward, tons of things around, lot's of food, drink, music, people, dancing, fun fun fun... it really was awesome.... enjoy the pics!

[Edited on 22-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm always lurking here at ATS/BTS, but also have been lurkin quite a bit at another site, which involves my possible new vehicle for spring: The '05 Mustang.

Here's a link to a thread on that site with pics from a member who attended: forums.bradbarnett.net...

join