It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hah never knew vegeta had a brother, tarble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The brother of Vegeta and Gure's husband.

Tarble is the younger brother of Vegeta and is the son of King Vegeta who exiled him to a remote planet because he lacked the aggression and fighting ability needed to be a Saiyan warrior thus classifying him as a low-class warrior
more

tarble and wife speaks with nephew, trunks

the mystical dragon

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Of course I knew!
Just look at the avatar!
S&F just for a DBZ thread

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Hey I heard the other day that there is a new DBZ ??
Here in Australia things are pretty quiet on that front. The last one we had here was GT, but I heard that there is now AF, is that correct?

Oh and StirpedBandit, of course I noticed your avatar, what DBZ fan wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I believe Tarble was only shown in a special, there were 4 of these special "movies" made but they weren't created by the original people who made dragonball, dragonball z etc.

And gt was the end of it unfortunately. AF is a fan based comic at best.
The last installment ever was a movie called "a heroes legacy" which is set 100 years after the last episode of GT. The only characters in the movie from the original series are Pan and Goku. It focuses around Pans grandson whom she named Goku. I have this movie and could mail it to you if your in Australia

I just have to get some blank DVDs first!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
AF is real? I thought that was made up, along with Super Saiyan 5 I was like in 4th grade the last time I heard about AF, and by that time I was already watching GT in subtitles downloaded through Morpheus or Kazaa or something haha. I heard of Tarble before, but never saw him. Funny he reminds me of the Robot from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, except a lot happier.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Originally posted by StripedBandit
Just look at the avatar!
that's tarble

edit on 5-9-2011 by reject because: readability

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

That's the first I've heard of Vegeta having a kid brother. But it wasn't part of the original series, as pointed out when Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta. It was just Raditz, Vegeta, Nappa, Goku and Gohan that were surviving Saiyans.

When Trunks came from the future and destroyed Frieza as a Super Saiyan, Vegeta said it was impossible for him to be a Saiyan as only him, Goku and Gohan were surviving Saiyans.

Is there even an episode made of this, or is it just some artwork and a storyline?? I'd love to see an episode if it exists.

BTW, for you Dragonball fans, you can watch Dragonball, DBZ and DBGT here - I've recently downloaded all the DBZ episodes with Firefox downloadhelper - so the episodes are pretty fresh in my mind!

(Yeah Yeah.... TK is a DBZ nut - guilty as charged!!)

ETA - Found the episode here[e ditby]edit on 5-9-2011 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by exo87

I wish I lived in Australia, I'd definitely ask for it.
2nd.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join