It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State: Rise of FEMA Full version. **Please everyone watch**

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Not sure about the idea that the military wouldn't go along with it.

I had a really close friend who served in the Army, her father served, her father's father served, going all the way back to the beginning, her husband is currently in Afghanistan. Military family right?
She once detailed the training for me and our group of friends. I walked away somewhat shaken.
They aren't just trained physically, they're trained mentally.
IF there is any truth to any of what is being said about this, don't you think that they would most definitely be stepping up the psychological training in the camps?

Yes, maybe some wouldn't go along with it. However, if the scenarios that have been presented by AJ or anyone else were to actually have some truth the govt is going to mentally train them harder then ever before to make sure that there are no subordinates.

I'm willing to entertain these ideas and consider them, but am not so sure I trust AJ all that much.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm afraid I can' t watch it right now because I can't turn the sound up, but I will later.

I always want to ask, when I hear about these FEMA camps and all- why is it no one seems to consider the possibility of those being shelter to save people??

I mean, I am pretty sure that if any sort of catastrophy (natural or otherwise) turned out to be a big possibility, the government would NOT alert the public. At least I wouldn't, if I was up there!

But I would get working on doing whatever I could to have some protection and shelter for survivors and a way of dealing with the bodies of those who didn't.

In the event, for example, of a EMP attack, the chaos would be incredible. There is really much to think about.
Besides the fighting for food, water, and shelter, there'd be no medicines either..... and that huge part of the population that is on antidepressants and antipsychotics??? Well, they are going to suffer serious withdrawal and regress into serious psychosis! That's a lot fo nutcakes to add to the batter of normal minds thrown into struggle for survival! The government better be ready for rounding those nutters up to protect us- AND making sure they don't get their hands on weapons!! -oops, that's a problem with the Constitution though. Better respect and give those many schizos running around losing their head in your town a gun?

I am not saying I know this to be the concerns of FEMA, only that simply embracing hypothesis of malignant intent and ignoring the possibility of the contrary is rather limited, no?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I dont know, alot of those camps have fences and barbed wire... I think that says it all.

Im in the IRR so I may get called back. But if this happens then i Imagine some soldiers turning onto the NWO.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
I wish I could watch the video.
For those of us who are on dial up can you please give us some information what this is about?

You should look into DSL from your phone company it's pretty cheap now a days and not that much more than dial up.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Bah.. I thought I saw this already... upload date was Apr 21, 2010.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Okay, I finished watching the whole documentary.

My summary:

R.I.P. America.

If I lived inside the borders of the USA then I would be trying to find a way to relocate outside of those borders. It is obvious that they are conditioning the public for martial law. No ifs, buts or maybes. The next big disaster (whatever that may be) will usher in the Police State for the entire nation. I would think that some US states will buck the trend and this may even lead to civil war.

Good luck people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join