It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State: Rise of FEMA Full version. **Please everyone watch**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

After reviewing this...theirs nothing more I can say, that we have a serious problem here. Please watch this and chime in. We need to prepare but it may be to late. But I want to here all of your responses.
If for what ever reason the video player dosent work go: here
edit on 5-9-2011 by Corsair571 because: added backup link

edit on 5-9-2011 by Corsair571 because: Fixed tital

edit on 5-9-2011 by Corsair571 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by Asktheanimals because: Fix video link

edit on 5-9-2011 by Asktheanimals because: corrected spelling errors and eliminated all caps in title

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Corsair571

Fix the link, I wanna watch

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Here ya go

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

Fix the link, I wanna watch

I fixed it, the link works now. What do you think about all of that?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I wish I could watch the video.
For those of us who are on dial up can you please give us some information what this is about?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
I wish I could watch the video.
For those of us who are on dial up can you please give us some information what this is about?

Summery:
POLICE STATE 4 chronicles the sickening depths to which our republic has fallen. Veteran documentary filmmaker Alex Jones conclusively proves the existence of a secret network of FEMA camps, now being expanded nationwide. The military industrial complex is transforming our once free nation into a giant prison camp. A cashless society control grid, constructed in the name of fighting terrorism, was actually built to enslave the American people. Body scanners, sound cannons, citizen spies, staged terror and cameras on every street corner -- it's only the beginning of the New World Order's hellish plan.

This film exposes how the "Continuity of Government" program has established an all powerful shadow state. Prepare to enter the secretive world of emergency dictatorship, FEMA camps, and a shredded Constitution. Witness police and military savagely attacking innocent citizens as our own government unleashes false flag operations to justify its oppression. Then watch as Alex Jones takes on corrupt mercenary police and exposes mainstream media brainwashing.

---800 FEMA Camps in the US... Thats nuts.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thank You for the summary. It sounds interesting and frightening.
Let's hope for all our sakes this does not happen!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
Thank You for the summary. It sounds interesting and frightening.
Let's hope for all our sakes this does not happen!

Im with you. But I just have a bad feeling about this.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Should be interesting, I'll get back with ya after watching.

2 hours +.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I am 40 minutes into it.

Even if Alex Jones is only 30% accurate with his reporting (and I am not saying that he is not accurate) then America is screwed.

The executive orders along with the suspension of the constitution in a disaster situation mean that America has been completely hijacked. The only thing that the American people can hope for is that a large portion of the police and the military don't go along with it. I would not be surprised to see foreign troops being used due to this probability.

I am glad that I live outside US borders.

Good luck guys, you are going to need it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
I am 40 minutes into it.

Even if Alex Jones is only 30% accurate with his reporting (and I am not saying that he is not accurate) then America is screwed.

The executive orders along with the suspension of the constitution in a disaster situation mean that America has been completely hijacked. The only thing that the American people can hope for is that a large portion of the police and the military don't go along with it. I would not be surprised to see foreign troops being used due to this probability.

I am glad that I live outside US borders.

Good luck guys, you are going to need it.

Yeah I dont know whats going to come of us here.... Just if you can spread the word...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

the police
are puppets
for the people who own the govenrment.

without a badge and a gun, what do you got?
a sucker in a uniform waiting to get shot!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
"Police State: Rise if FEMA Full version. **PLEASE EVERYONE WATCH**, page 1"

"if"?, if what?

The government has already dumbed you down.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If you change the title for "New Alex Jones Video about...", we will save time here.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of AJ, but I am flagging this so I can check out this video later. Skipped through it some at work, and it seems to at least have info worth processing if nothing else. If this is true, than we are in for one hell of a bumpy ride.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here is a list of FEMA camp locations........whether this list is totally true or not...I am not sure...but this list sure is interesting!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

I don't think american soldiers would go along with it. American soldiers shooting at americans would probably not sit well in their stomachs.

and the TPTB knows this. The only solution to that would be to stealthly fly people in from other countries and send american troops away (which ironicaly they have done with all the wars going on). This would leave the U.S defenseless and open for a stealth attack.

I read somewhere that they would be deploying 20,000 troops in the U.S. I wonder how many of those would be "american" and how many are from other countries, and if they are "American", how many are brainwashed?

edit on 5-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
AJ does make some pretty decent documentaries.

I am not a fan of Alex Jones per se, but I do enjoy listening on occasion, It was he who woke me up after all.
I would say this was a fear mongering video, but there is reason to believe it is more than just probable now, especially in light of the out right and in your face crap the government had been pulling this last few years.

Im sure a super congress has my ass in a sling already, good thing I moved out of the states. I'm safe for the time being...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

I don't think american soldiers would go along with it. American soldiers shooting at americans would probably not sit well in their stomachs.

and the TPTB knows this. The only solution to that would be to stealthly fly people in from other countries and send american troops away (which ironicaly they have done with all the wars going on). This would leave the U.S defenseless and open for a stealth attack.

I read somewhere that they would be deploying 20,000 troops in the U.S. I wonder how many of those would be "american" and how many are from other countries, and if they are "American", how many are brainwashed?

US troops may not go along with it ....
but that's what the UN and other country's are for,
they will do it.

I saw another 1 of AJ's vids where they showed special forces
"conducting a training exercise" with Czech troops. In the USA in a small Unsuspecting US town.

The exercise was conducted unbeknownst to the town folk, Mayor, or Sheriff.
The troops came under the cover of darkness... unannounced
The 1st thing the troops did, was ask the children in town who owns the guns and where do they live

Then they took over the government buildings.
I'm not talking a couple of soldiers this was a Large unit of Czech soldiers....

now let me go see if I can dig this up

here we go it starts @ 18:45 the quality of the encoding is meh but you'll get the point

edit on 9/5/2011 by spoonbender because: had to go find it

edit on 9/5/2011 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

As an Army vet I can tell you that when I first entered I would have shot Americans. That changed a few years later when I wised up. I wanted to be a "good soldier" and thought following orders was the key and having a conscience came second. 20,000 is not a lot when considering the size of the nation. Out of the few hundred that may be deployed per state working with police, I would think that maybe 10% would be up for the task of leaving their conscience on the doorstep for the mission.

The rest would object i think. I knew guys in the Army who were itching to pull the trigger on whoever they could, and some bragged about the kills they made in Iraq, much to y disgust. But, for the most part I don't think American troops would be up for the systematic destruction of everything they hold dear.

Foreign troops however,...Thats another matter entirely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join