It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmless soil-dwelling bacteria successfully kill cancer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Question

If you have had a tetanus shot and you get cancer, can you still have Clostridia injected in your tumor seeing as the tetanus shot is supposed to protect you from this bacteria ?

edit on 6-9-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: replaced the word system with tumor

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
reply to post by BigBruddah

Yeah. And how about that, mother nature supplies the medicine. Not some scientist in a lab creating synthetic drugs that will cause life threatening or dangerous side effects.

Whoa whoa whoa there buddy......we can't be having any not patented and copywrited so-called "natural medicines" around these parts. We need to create a man made duplicate so that we can make money off of it.
That kinda crazy talk of yours is dangerous.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Come on people. Did you even read the article? The bacteria is just the vehicle for the regular anti-cancer drugs, which do the work. The bacteria only assists the drugs we already have.

Cure? Read the article. It only delivers the drug to the site while sparing other tissue. The bacteria itself does absolutely nothing to combat cancer. Saying that it kills cancer is like saying a plane that drops an A-bomb is the actual death dealer. It's not; it's just the transporter.

R-E-A-D.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lyrc07

Okay, it's not rare, Cancer is caused by a broad range of crap. Hell if a body scanner at a airport is capable of giving cancer just imagine what that chemical cocktail that you call water will do
Sorry, but taking care of yourself is only one part, because the enviroment you live in also plays a part.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Thank you kind sir for your input.... BUT!!!!!!

if you would of read on a couple more post you would see me talking about microwaves, and cell phones... I appreciate what you said because its absolutly true... When i say take care of your body I mean it in every aspect, watch what soap you use, toothpaste, putting a laptop on your lap for hrs... and most of all watch what you feed your mind cause ignorance is the worst cancer. (not you Nobama, just in general)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
reply to post by neobludragon

neobludragon

There's always hope. I believe that serves its purpose and are at least equally important as the remedy itself. Hope is vastly underestimated. It's helpful to keep a positive frame of mind for someone that's undergoing a hard period in their life, and it really does have an impact at the outcome.

The thing is though, my friend is perfectly happy knowing there is no cure, so if i did go and tell her there is and i'm wrong her happiness that she did have before I told her would be taken away due to me bringing her hopes up and taking them away. Thats what I mean.

<< 1  2   >>

join