It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is The Otherside Of A Universe That Never Ends?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm still with Blocula's initial question; No matter where or what or how the scientists say something began, call it all black holes or expanding light or name it what ever you like, still, that 'whatever' has to either have something behind it or or or if it does not have something behind it then that last thing would be uncaused ---how can something be uncaused? There must, by all logic, be something that Is a sort of Isness, or Always Was-ness, or Never Began Always Is Beingness---What is That? How is that possible---How can there be something that has no source behind it? A Beingness that Just Is, and was and always will be--- Because if It has no beginning then It just IS that means it must not be of time, or space---It must be something that is Inconceivable that is being All conceiving--- All that we see or be i.e. existence itself, must be because of this One Total Presence that is being all that is--- There is just no getting around it, 'our sense of existence' is caused by an Isness just and Isness Itself and there can only be one of 'those' otherwise 'many' has to come from one thing that is without beginning---

I go back to this and it gives me a great Joy and sense of Oneness with This One Unseen Beingness, or Isness that Is being All that Is--- This Beingness is clearly not body or form or thing, it is beyond all matter---it must be--- Awareness is close to this Beingness, Awareness and this Presence have something to do with each other, there is a relationship between our Awareness and this Livingness or Always Is-ness that we 'are' part of, or the result of or the outcome of or the reflection of --- the Holohgraphic image as awareness.

Consider Awareness, it seems to be something very unnoticed but very very important to some deeper understanding. Awareness is all inclusive, its a very mysterious actuality that often gets missed-- No matter how many things leave the scene, things die, things come and go---awareness just is here, unaffected by any of the passing images, the goings on of time and matter---

Love, SweetMystery

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Those were truly beautiful and poetic words. Your words brought my consciousness and feelings toward this oneness that we all can feel. It's as if this supreme creator is embedded within every micro particle of our existence.

Originally posted by nusnus

Originally posted by libertytoall

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by Bobbob

I think you just about summed it up for me

What a lovely response.

Oi OP, our scientists are a bunch of ants sitting on a planet the size of a speck of dust making theories about places they can barely see.

Lets all ponder on that.

That's an ignorant statement. Theory's are also based on observable truths that have been proven. (no reason given)

I'm not going to argue with what you think is ignorant or not, but you're simply saying what I said in a different way: theories are based on observable truth....is everything you observe really what you think it is?

Example: One of the best minds on earth, Stephen Hawking, supported the theory that black holes swallow up everything for 30 years...only to change his mind and say no they don't.

This is an example of limitless learning potential. This is what separated the human mind from the rest of the natural world. Just because science changes doesn't make all the science from the previous bunk. In fact science retains MOST of what is has proven and slightly changes when NEW information is provided. It seems if you had things your way science would not exist, because you claim it's a giant waste of time, as if we will never know anything.

What does that tell you exactly? That our 'observance' of things, is extremely limited. So much so that we develop theories only to scrap them 30 years later.

Do you even know Stephen Hawkings theorys? You can certainly scrap the idea that black holes eat up everything around them but you would still have to discredit 1000 other theorys and sciences that have come out of the discovery of theoretical black holes. So if one thing is augmented you suggest tossing the entire theory and all the mounting evidence with it?

So, mankind likes to think he knows something, don't get offended if people like me come along and laugh in the face of this 'knowing'.

Do you think apples don't fall from trees? I'm sure it's much more comfortable to live in a blissful idea of everything is the way it is simply because it's how it is. This is living in a state of blissful ignorance. The universe is right there in your face and you don't ever want to question things? The human mind has unlimited capacity to learn and we have come quite far in learning about the cosmos.
edit on 8-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
we dont know where we come from...we dont know where we are...we dont know why we are here...we dont really know eachother...we dont know what we are looking at...we dont know what we are touching...we dont know what we are listening to...we dont know where we are going...we dont know where is the otherside of a universe that never ends...we dont know who or what or where the master of reality really is...
edit on 8-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

You know very well this isn't about science in general, this is about humans making theories about something that is so far, they can only dream about it. I'm not discussing earth sciences, or health sciences or anything else that we have right under our nose, I'm talking about that vastness out there. The great vastness that has countless theories about how it came to be, how its evolving, even what it really is.

I'm really offended that you think I would make such a gross generalization and scrap the entire cumulative collection of scientific theories aside simply because I think its a waste of time.

Obviously you've missed my point entirely and if I have to explain myself, you're not worth explaining.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The answer resides in the question:
Infinity is a quantity, measureable.
The universe expansion is in two forms: spatial expansion, and the moving apart of the bodies in that spatial expansion.
Originally, the universe expanded at far faster than the speed of light. That spatial expansion carried the bodies with it, and they could travel at those speeds because they were in that "river" of moving space.
The expansion creates it's own space, where no space existed before.
A sense of this is shown in the beginning of Genesis, where it states:
"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth...", implying that there were no heavens, only God. The space to contain the heavens and heavenly bodies had not existed.
The region that exists outside of the universe has neither empty space, nor does it contain heavenly bodies. The empty space and heavenly bodies are created as they expand into that medium.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

That God was in the beginning must mean that God is the Uncaused first cause, the Being-ness that Is and Always was and Will be, the One that all arises 'out of' ---the Totality that is the very Living 'we' are. God must be connected to Awareness, as Awareness is immutable and ever present, like the Unknown Isness that has no name but must be That Which is called God--- Not God as an entity, because that would imply a 'thing' and all things must come from some Presence that is not a 'thing'--- God is not a thing---It is closer to something like This Awareness that reads the words and writes the words---An All Pervasive Being, or Isness --- the ancients called God "the one without name' The Ineffable---which is a better word for God (if you are the type who gets hung-up on a limited concept of the world "God") Ineffable All being this Awareness I am and you are ---One, there is only One,
and It is without beginning --- Eternal Being is all there is, was or will be--- Think about this Awareness; It is not altered, changed, killed dead, gone, not here, made worse, destroyed by anything 'humans' do--- It's brilliant, the Living Presence is God and Its closer than we even realize---but would be good if we did realize and i think we are on the brink of realizing---

SweetMystery

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This being of aware is intimately linked to time. For it was always there in the beginning waiting to be recognized.

If you take a particle(or a singularity like the big bang) before it explodes it is motionless. Once this particle has movement, it begins to have a reference of time or space. However, time was always waiting for matter to awaken and recognize it. Time is omnipresent and present everywhere at the same time. Time is everything and everywhere. It effects everything and everyplace, for nothing can exist without time.
edit on 8-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
This being of aware is intimately linked to time. For it was always there in the beginning waiting to be recognized.

Yes, kind of--- but also, you cannot escape Awareness or time as you are saying it--- its always here, no matter how much you think or do not think, Awareness is always present. Its Here, it does not seem to have a past or future to it-- I can certainly think about a past and future, but i can only do that 'thinking about' right here in the Present. Presence and Awareness are always Here--- and If I could go to the future, in some kind of time machine, I would only be able to know I was in the future by way of This Awareness, the same Awareness that Is Here is also "there" when I get there--- really it makes us sort of get a glimpse that time is not real, in the sense that it is linear in existence--- All time is included Here As This Present Awareness--- You just can't get outside of Awareness---much like the first question, "what is on the other side" As Awareness there is no other side, all sides are within Awareness---which obviously also has something to do with our Identity, the Self and Awareness seem to go hand in hand--- If I could go to the edge of the universe to peek over and see the other side, I would be 'peeking' over by way of Awareness, I and Awareness "am everywhere at once' in a very metaphysical kind of way--- The observer is the observed (some old spiritual teacher said that, don't recall who? or was it quantum physics that says that?) there is no other way I could see over the edge if Awareness were not there with me, and I would not 'be' if I was not 'being' one with this Presence-- We get this view that tells us we are not the body, we are more like the 'paper' that all bodies are 'drawn on' --- we are this Uncaused Presence, and Its Awareness and not the limited concepts, forms, beliefs that arise within It--

edit on 8-9-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
we exist on a giant, water covered rock thats floating around a massive nuclear furnace, all spinning through an incomprehensibly vast void of seemingly endless ancient light. its completely fantastic and totally unbelievable, yet true. we dont even know where we are. how can all this wonder be over shadowed by hollywood and television? are most people living in utter denial of where they really are? in utter denial of whats around them?...yes they are. the whole human race should live in awe and amazement of this interstellar mystery that we are all a part of. yet we hurt and lie and steal and kill and all the while we spin onwards and outwards towards the great unknown. where the master of our reality dwells and awaits our arrival someday,somewhere...

"you must be blind if you cant see the gaping hole called reality"
edit on 8-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
How could someplace so vast yet so defined be unintelligent in origin? How could the balance of creation and infinity simply spring into being? I long to know the intelligence behind creation. To believe we exist merely by chance is simply unfathomable. To think a higher power or chance could have created such a beautiful place our wildest dreams couldn't conjure up leaves me in awe. It gives me humility, and makes me strive to be closer to the perfection that is our universe. We must have been created with some higher purpose or this vast space with so much energy would have been a waste. We must have a higher calling.

We have been given so much and it is our duty to learn and preserve all that is created. How humanity is still fighting wars is beyond me. It is incomprehensible when we have all been given so much. What could bring humanity to do the things they do? Sit back in awe of what we've been given and learn to respect all that is given to us.
edit on 9-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
we are still fighting wars and homelessness and drug addiction and genocide ect,ect,ect,because long ago the human race was hijacked by someone or something evil, that fills us with fear and feeds off of our negative energy and has led us far astray,far away from the truth...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Dear Liberty,
Yes, that is how I see it too--- Of course there is Something Awe-some Behind all this---and yes, me too, it makes me feel such Wonder and Delight and Joy for Life Itself-- It is sacred--the whole Mystical Mystery is so deep and profound that permeates every day life, it is Right Here and Now and That just makes this 'ordinary' daily life NOT ordinary at all---It makes it all just astounding and marvelous, and then washing the dishes becomes pure Beauty and sweeping up a broken dish is like amazing---Grace, Real Grace Lives right here as the very Life we are--

I think it is going to help others to brake through and brake out, if we can continue to share this Marvelous Light we have gotten glimmers of, if we see God in New Ways, not in the old stuck religion way---But Really See the Power and Intelligence that we are part of---right now, right here---already-- keep sharing those glimmers of Light you have been given, it will help those who are still in the dark---we can lift the world up through our own Heart's Gleaning of This Living Truth we are the Livingness of---

Thanks Liberty for your lovely way of saying it and Blocula too, again for the great thread--

Love, SweetMystery

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
heres a question that i would like to ask...which is more important to most people?... the drug addicted,over rated hollywood elite and which dress or suit are they wearing today? ,or, where are we and why are we here within this ageless,timeless,seemingly endless void of ancient light?....i know the answer and its really,really sad...most people live in total and complete denial of reality...why?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
heres a question that i would like to ask...which is more important to most people?... the drug addicted,over rated hollywood elite and which dress or suit are they wearing today? ,or, where are we and why are we here within this ageless,timeless,seemingly endless void of ancient light?....i know the answer and its really,really sad...most people live in total and complete denial of reality...why?

I guess all we can really do is just keep our own light shining and then maybe others will catch a glimpse. I think what we know and feel in our Heart is all that really counts,because we cannot change anyone else. We can only do what is right for our self, not for anyone else. So, it seem very important to be true to our own heart, then maybe others might come along or not---

and remember this old saying that is true:

"There is not enough darkness in the world to put out the light of even one candle." --

Also that 100th monkey story, and how consciousness shifts when we read a certain tipping point-- I think we've reached it, even though the world seems not to notice or many do not understand ---but we have made the shift, we are in transition---so the others will catch up when they begin to realize the "old world" they are still in is vanishing---
That'll be a surprise---kind of like "where'd everybody go?"
They will catch up with new program real quick-- Or something like that-- Whatever its all about, I know its all alright the way it is---we have to trust this marvelous Divine Intelligence that since Something is Being Everything, It is going to do what it does with Love for Its Self, which we are a part of. Not sure how to say that, but I just mean that everything alright just the way it is, even if we don't see how that can be from our limited view---From the Highest Knowing, all is well.

Much Love, SweetMystery

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sweetmystery,thanx for your continuing support of my theories and ideas,shimmers of far away light in a world of mostly ignorance,denial and darkness...
edit on 10-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Dear Blocula,

I thank you too---

I was thinking that perhaps you would like my 'spiritual' teacher--- He wrote some wonderful books, all very much in the Metaphysical-Spiritual genre. But, his message was a huge help to me, maybe you would like his work too?-- you could go see what you think of him. Here is his website: www.williamsamuel.com

And while you are there, go see this page: www.williamsamuel.com...

at the very top of that page you will see 2+2=REALITY that is a free pdf download of a little book he wrote many years ago--- Read it, and see what you think-- It starts kind of 'old fashion' but keep reading, it is quite a brilliant little message, one that is very important, I least I think so. He taught me a so much, though it took many years to really grasp it all--- but I think more and more of us are arriving at understanding more quickly now--- our enlightenment is speeding up--and happening to growing numbers all over the world.

Love to you, SweetMystery

edit on 10-9-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
this void of ancient light that surrounds us simply "cannot" go on forever,but if it does end,whats on the other side of the ending? somewhere must be there,and so on, and so on, and so on,...this is truly mindbending and must be beyond our comprehension to understand,but i'll not stop trying to figure it out...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
this void of ancient light that surrounds us simply "cannot" go on forever,but if it does end,whats on the other side of the ending? somewhere must be there,and so on, and so on, and so on,...this is truly mindbending and must be beyond our comprehension to understand,but i'll not stop trying to figure it out...

Yes, this is why the wise men all say that Life is Eternal. They also say that there is no time. That time is a fiction, a sense of things, but not Reality---Reality is forever, but not in a time contained way--- you are on to Something very close to Reality when you ask what is on the other side of ending---That is really profound and you can see that there has to something on the other side of ending--- ending cannot just end--- To end, it must end into 'what'? ---

Oh, you say it better, but I understand totally what you are saying, and I think its brilliant and I think its something that leads to understanding the universe is not really 'made of matter and time' although those are within Its Being-ness, but Reality cannot be made of matter or time or form-- So Reality is not derived by anything, It Just IS---and that is 'why' It is Real--- We are based in Reality, and come from Reality--- so 'we' are not matter or form either, we are more, something else, something made of LIfe Itself, and something that is to do with awareness, awareness never goes any where, its always here, its a neat thing to notice--- So, Reality and Awareness are somehow together in all this--- and we are aware, so we are part of Its Reality which is without end --and not of time---

Thanks, SweetMystery

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Another wrench to add into this is that quantum entanglement exists between particles. Instantaneous linkage between them anywhere in the universe. This indicates, to me at least, that they're the same particle, possibly. Michael Talbot put it another way (he may have been referencing someone else who put it this way):

Imagine a fish tank and there's a fish in it...
Now view it from the side...
And from the front...
These are two different views...
It will be apparent that the fish moves exactly the same in both views...
But what won't be necessarily apparent is that it's the same fish...
Entangled particles are kind of like the fish...

Could entangled particles be the same particle viewed in a kind of hologram or illusion?

Nothing travels faster than light. So what are entangled particles then?

One idea I've heard is that we line a blackhole and that our universe exists on its surface.
edit on 10-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Hi Jonnywhite,

When you say all that, I find it really interesting-- That idea about a fish from different views is the same fish, be might think it different fish, or two fish---I like that idea very much --- That, for some intuitive sense of me, just makes sense, it seems like that is how it is 'around here' like there is only One Being, one Self---One Isness-Identity-- and we are seeing "our Self' from a million different perspectives---Wow! That just sounds true to me.

I also wonder is there an Unseen Light that is faster than our everyday limited---I am no scientist, but I always think that when ever the scientists say "there is nothing faster than light" I just doubt that. How many times have those guys said one thing, and it gets found to be not so--- Just a thought.

Thanks for this addition to the discussion. I had never heard it explained like that before--- and it sure seems possible. I do see how its all holographic in some way--- If everything is Light, that would also makes sense.

Thanks, SweetMystery

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join