It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is The Otherside Of A Universe That Never Ends?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The issue here is that the universe extends forever in all directions via space and time and that the intense warping of space and time in conjunction with multiple dimensions fold upon itself to create a fractalized eternal manifestation of reality. It is tightly integrated with overlapping modulated dimensions of parallel universes, as they all fold upon one another, eternally, forever.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
this question, where is the otherside of a universe that never ends? and its answer and i think there is one, whatever it is, wherever it is. has brought us to the upper limits, the furthest reaches of our intellect, the most profound and deepest regions of reality, the ultimate apogee of our imaginations and perceptions...to realize and understand, to try and conceive of the fact, that we are living somewhere within the answer...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
We can imagine a million things; a gargantuan being and we are the cells within its body, or big bangs, or consciousness dreaming---what ever we imagine, and those imaginings may be correct---but still, it does not 'solve' or answer what Blocula's question is.

All those bodies or dreams or big bangs must, by our logical reasoning minds, have come from something---or as Blocula proposes 'something on the other side' of that--- This is the point; we cannot comprehend this at all---It is something completely impossible to have something without an other side, and yet, it seems we are living exactly That! That is the Wonder and and Beauty; that we cannot and do not understand makes Life so deep and exciting (at least it does for me) ---

We can propose all kinds of answers, but what ever answer we come up with has to have some way or some how that the first thing got there, or came from. It means that if you go back and back and back into infinity you will never ever ever find the beginning because at some point you realize What Ever It Is, this First Cause has to be uncaused---It has to be something that Always Was and Always will Be --- It is Always-ness Itself---and has absolutely no definition and no boundaries--- Even beyond the concept of Infinite, even beyond anything and everything. Yet it exists right here and now, It is doing what it does right now.

Because It is Total and All That Is (since it is the First Source without a source) Therefore all else must be existing 'within' this All Total Always-ness. That to me is pure Wonder and Joy and Love, the fact, actual undeniable fact that we are part of Something so sacred and profound. (sacred in the sense that Whatever It is, it cannot be touched by humans! thank god!)

Yes, this rare view does take us over the edge, and I just think that's great!

Thanks again, SweetMystery
edit on 7-9-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
this question, where is the otherside of a universe that never ends? and its answer and i think there is one, whatever it is, wherever it is. has brought us to the upper limits, the furthest reaches of our intellect, the most profound and deepest regions of reality, the ultimate apogee of our imaginations and perceptions...to realize and understand, to try and conceive of the fact, that we are living somewhere within the answer...

Yes!! I like the way you can put into words things and thoughts that cannot be put into words!

as you can tell, i like your thread----
i like that it takes us to that Place Beyond Understanding.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sweetmystery

Yes!! I like the way you can put into words things and thoughts that cannot be put into words!

we are already there...somewhere...did you receive my u2u thanking you for all your kind words about my thread?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sweetmystery

we are already there...somewhere...did you receive my u2u thanking you for all your kind words about my thread?

Oh, no, I did not--- I am not sure how to find that? But I will go see where the private messages are--- That will be fun trying to find it

Thanks, SweetMystery

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
you can take any living thing and put them within an alternate reality, another universe or dimension anywhere, and no matter where it is, no matter where they are, they must still ask the same profound and mysterious question..."where is the otherside of a universe that never ends"

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
this question means more than anything else,its where we are,its what we are a part of, just go outside on a clear night and look up! but who does? theres nothing more fantastic and breathtaking and its beautiful and bizzare reality is all but ignored, this gigantic void of ancient light and no one knows where it leads to,no one knows whats on the otherside but there it is .the real meaning of this question that i asked will go over a lot of heads,heads that are filled with denial and fear of the vast unknown that we and our earth are drifting within. this strange reality of ours frightens people, so its mysteries are blocked out and replaced by hollywoods beautiful rich fakes and talentless drug addicts and the cosmos is set aside for the love of mundane tv shows...all the while the master of reality stares us in the face night and day,as our world with us on it floats closer and closer to the answer of this ultimate question where is the otherside of a universe that never ends...
edit on 7-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

this question means more than anything else,its where we are,its what we are a part of, just go outside on a clear night and look up! but who does? theres nothing more fantastic and breathtaking and its beautiful and bizzare reality is all but ignored, this gigantic void of ancient light and no one knows where it leads to,no one knows whats on the otherside but there it is .the real meaning of this question that i asked will go over a lot of heads,heads that are filled with denial and fear of the vast unknown that we and our earth are drifting within. this strange reality of ours frightens people, so its mysteries are blocked out and replaced by hollywoods beautiful rich fakes and talentless drug addicts and the cosmos is set aside for the love of mundane tv shows...all the while the master of reality stares us in the face night and day,as our world with us on it floats closer and closer to the answer of this ultimate question where is the otherside of a universe that never ends...
edit on 7-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

The entire universe resides inside a spinning black hole. It's quite obvious and this is the only logical explanation for the universe being infinite. I understand there must have been a starting point in logical thinking but that doesn't mean someone or something can't create something infinite.

You can see a good representation of how space and time spins with a massive rotation simply by looking at everything in the natural world. The golden rule applies because we are under a massive gravitational rotation.

You can see the effects from nature on earth, through the solar system, and onto galaxies.

The only way this could be possible is through a rotating gravitation that warps time and space intot he beautiful things we see today.

The reason the universe is infinite is because we can never reach the singularity of a black hole. A thought experiment can be made deducing this. If object (a) is at a distance from object (b) and object (a) moves half the distance to object (b) each frame of reference it will never actually reach object (b). So if we are object (a) and the singularity of a black hole is (b) we will never end.

There's also a possibility the singularity of a black hole is quantizing down in smaller and smaller loops of space time indefinately which I believe is more likely to be the case. What is the smallest point of space? Can't there always be something smaller then what you think is the smallest?

Watch this video and you may find your answers along with the above explanations.

Physics is not wrong about gravity and time being infinite. They just aren't looking properly. When you reach the speed of light, strange things occur. We ARE ALL moving at the speed of light and we cannot go faster, therefore, inside a black hole that is also moving at the speed of light or greater, we can never reach the end. For this reason we are "locked in the present" unable to be consumed by the black hole and unable to drift away into the past. Therefore time and space will seem infinite and frozen in place.

edit on 7-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You have a verry creative and wonder filled mind, i used to wonder that when i was little too, the fact is, its for ever expanding, and laser research shows the universe i believe is sort of flat i think it said, then end of it is impossable to find as the univerese is infinate, and as long as there is drk matted it will never stop, but it is wonderful to think what is out there, what alien life and craft there are or even, is there another place like earth? what are they doing? what do they look like, see, do, feel, wear for clothing, how do they love? you name it its a mind boggling tease that we will never know.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I dont know where the end is, but apparently theres' a restaurant there

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i have read about this black hole theory ^^^ before and even if we are inside a black hole,even if the whole universe is within a black hole,even if the universe actually is a black hole,still begs the mind numbing question,whats on the otherside of this black hole? a somewhere else has to exist beyond it and to say there is nothing beyond it is wrong because nothing has no meaning ,its an abstractional excuse word we put in place to explain what we dont understand and what are the millions of black holes that we do know are out there and why are they inside a far larger one if this is the case? and what are aliens,where do they fit into all this?
edit on 8-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

L.O.L.!!!

2nd line

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by blocula

You have a verry creative and wonder filled mind, i used to wonder that when i was little too, the fact is, its for ever expanding, and laser research shows the universe i believe is sort of flat i think it said, then end of it is impossable to find as the univerese is infinate, and as long as there is drk matted it will never stop, but it is wonderful to think what is out there, what alien life and craft there are or even, is there another place like earth? what are they doing? what do they look like, see, do, feel, wear for clothing, how do they love? you name it its a mind boggling tease that we will never know.
i use to think about this same thing and talk about it with my friend when we were about 6 or 7 years old and i'm still thinking about it now...if we could only find what the answer is, where the answer is, it would finally bring einsteins relativity theory and quantum mechanics together into one "grand unifying theory of everything",something that has continued to allude us and has remained beyond the ability of our comprehension so far...en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

behind you of course

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

its got to be bubbleverses and blackholes link
these conected universes well you and i
will never know, will anyone?

edit on 8-9-2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbob

I think you just about summed it up for me

What a lovely response.

Oi OP, our scientists are a bunch of ants sitting on a planet the size of a speck of dust making theories about places they can barely see.

Lets all ponder on that.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by Bobbob

What a lovely response.

Oi OP, our scientists are a bunch of ants sitting on a planet the size of a speck of dust making theories about places they can barely see.

Lets all ponder on that.
i know we dont know what the universe is, thats why in my opening paragraph i said "if" its expanding, or curved, or an alternate dimension or just an illusion and lets all ponder on this as well "just a drop of water in an endless sea, all we do, crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see, dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind "

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Bobbob

What a lovely response.

Lets all ponder on that.

That's an ignorant statement. Science itself is based on observation and proof. Theory's are also based on observable truths that have been proven. To say scientists barely see anything, or have no idea, is an insult to the human mind. As long as humans remain in the cosmos the learning potential is infinite.
edit on 8-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

reply to post by Bobbob

What a lovely response.

Lets all ponder on that.

That's an ignorant statement. Theory's are also based on observable truths that have been proven. (no reason given)

I'm not going to argue with what you think is ignorant or not, but you're simply saying what I said in a different way: theories are based on observable truth....is everything you observe really what you think it is?

Example: One of the best minds on earth, Stephen Hawking, supported the theory that black holes swallow up everything for 30 years...only to change his mind and say no they don't.

What does that tell you exactly? That our 'observance' of things, is extremely limited. So much so that we develop theories only to scrap them 30 years later. So, mankind likes to think he knows something, don't get offended if people like me come along and laugh in the face of this 'knowing'.
edit on 8-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join