It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is The Otherside Of A Universe That Never Ends?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

Therefore the particles within will have their Dch brought to a stand still in relation aswell. But the ratio of difference which determines their individual frequency will show up as an exact value of which they are for them self without the quantum leaps of the cosmos f Dch. 

Now if the f Dch of the cosmos begins to decrease to a rate slower than the medium f Dch prior to the stand still event i.e. when the cosmos was receiving and distributing to the fractal layer above in equal ratio, then the particles within will have to start decreasing as well. With this the inverse factor applies... i.e. decrease in depth charge maintains relative mass rather than increase.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have a feeling that the microverse,the seemingly infinitely small and the macroverse,the seemingly infinitely large,join together somewhere.They connect and become one...But...Where is the somewhere beyond there?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
@Blocula - I have much enjoyed this thread... its like a thinking experiment, absolutely wonderful topic/thread

I havent herd of the microverse and macroverse before though... im going to look into thank, thanks much for a wonderful thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hi tbonedude and thanx...This is a question that has been asked for perhaps thousands of years and no one can provide a definitive answer...

If someone ever claims that the universe ends somewhere,i will immediately counter that persons claim with "then where is the other side of there"? and where does wherever there is end? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on?...Totally astonishing and unbelievable...Yet...There is an answer...Somewhere...

Or perhaps we have reached the upper limits of our comprehension.The apogee of our thoughts and thats why we are seemingly not able to answer this question of my thread headline...

We'll have to wait for another Albert Einstein?...Or maybe we all can do it...Find the where and the how right here in this thread.If enough people come up with enough theories and ideas,someone's bound to touch upon the answer..."The Theory Of Everything" "The Truth" about "where Is The Otherside Of A Universe That Never Ends"?

The answer to this perplexing mystery means everything...It is where we really are and it is what we really are...
edit on 19-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
And if you seriously think about it,this thread's question goes beyond even God...Because wherever God was when he/she/it was creating us, had to be "somewhere'"...And...Where is the somewhere beyond there? And then beyond there? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on?...I'm getting that feeling again...Like i'm free falling through space...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Some theorists say that the entire observable universe is actually a 2-dimensional informational structure holographically painted on the cosmological horizon...

Even if that is true...There must be a somewhere on the otherside of the cosmological horizon...

Other theorists speculate that our "observable universe",which contains around 100,000,000,000 stars within 100,000,000,000 galaxies,has a diameter of 93,000,000,000 light years across.But it may only be a fraction of the "total universe" who's outermost light has not reached us yet,and may never will.The "total universe" might actually be 10 to the 23rd power larger than the size of the "observable universe" mentioned above!!! ...Thats 10 x 10...23 times more massive!!!

Where is the somewhere beyond there?...Somewhere must be beyond there...

edit on 3-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Lets imagine our reality,our visible universe,existing within a transparent sphere hoovering inside the laboratory of a super intelligent alien race.A suspended glass sphere that from their perspectives is 100ft across,but from our perspectives,is billions of light years across.They are our creators,the gods that watch over their creation...

This could very well be true and if it is,a perplexing enigma still remains,those aliens must be living somewhere else,within another reality beyond our own.Where are they?

Do they look up at some other ancient void of stars and wonder where they are and who made them?

Are they existing within another suspended tranparent sphere they perceive as their reality,created by an even more advanced and intelligent race of beings and hoovering within their laboratory?

And the even more advanced aliens must themselves be existing within another reality and so on and so on and so on and so on,seemingly forever...

But can it continue on like that eternally forever?

Forever and eternal are abstract words trying to explain the unexplainable,something that just might be beyond our human comprehension...

Even so,If there is another reality beyond our own,there most likely is,and another reality beyond that one and another beyond that one and another one and another and another and another,even if that continued for a billion trillion other realities,they still could not and cannot go on forever and when we have eventually reached the final real reality that exists beyond all others...

What is beyond that one?

Where is it?
edit on 25-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You can't answer your own question because it is logically inconsistent and creates a paradox. You say it CAN'T be infinite because there must ALWAYS be something on the other side.

Ironically, that situation repeats itself into infinity no matter how far the universe expands - even if it expands into infinity.

If this stuff REALLY interests you, then you need to take some calculus courses (spend about a year studying calculus, which could give you around CALC I -> CALC III knowledge).

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
And if you seriously think about it,this thread's question goes beyond even God...Because wherever God was when he/she/it was creating us, had to be "somewhere'"...And...Where is the somewhere beyond there? And then beyond there? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on?...I'm getting that feeling again...Like i'm free falling through space...

Stay with us. You may not come back if you let go. Took me 3 days to claw my way back the second time through. The "other side" is the evermore kinetic Presence.

It is becoming more difficult each day to not look. There is no off switch any more. I don't want there to be one.

The purpose of this side is for the other side to find non-existence to exist within, to become true to the definition of omnipresent.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
the universe is probably a massive 3 dimensional spiral, hence the symbol for infinity.

or an endless void of everything and nothing existing forever, beyond time.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

I understand what your saying,but we are living within that impossibility right now!...

So there must be a somewhere beyond our universe.We must be expanding outwards within somewhere else. We and our universe cannot be going nowhere into nothing.Whats beyond that somewhere that has to be there,a place that has to exist beyond our reality? and where is beyond there? and beyond there? and there? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on? ...

I think there is an answer to this mind numbing dilemma,but whatever the answer is,wherever the answer is,its most likely beyond our human comprehension.Within this seemingly never ending paradox,we have reached the apogee of our current understanding...
edit on 26-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

IT's not expanding but is forever and endless.

Because time isn't what we think.

We think it needs to take time or over time it expands...this is not the case....think about it.

Everything that is always was and always will be. Therefore "whenever" "this" was all created, then it was all created in an instant and everything then existed. Every possibility and every outcome existed and does all at once.. all at the same time.

Therefore it isn't expanding, but our minds are expanding to understand more of the universe thus making it seem like the universe is expanding.

Was the world expanding and growing larger as you went from child to adult ? At first all you know is your house and your parents, but then you gain more knowledge that there is more out there that" Always was" and it's not that the world is expanding, but that my knowledge within my existence is gaining.

You might have to read over that a few times. ^....I did...lol..

But yea that is why if it ever did "expand" or grow, then it did before anything except THE consciousness could become aware of it, so therefore before anything except the "creator " was aware, everything existed, and then we were introduced to it and became one with the Universe.

So we are apart of this, thus why we are born of materials found within it and we return to those same basic materials when we die.

Which could only mean that we have always lived lives and experiences and will continue to do so.

If there is knowledge to gain , then we have a purpose still...which is to learn of it and learn from it. and also to pass it on.

That is my take on things though. Others may not agree, but to me it's so simple at least when I look at it like that.
edit on 26-12-2011 by LucidDreamer85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2011 by LucidDreamer85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
An embryo within its mothers womb,has no idea at all about the vastness of another world thats waiting just beyond its amniotic world,an embryo that has no understanding its about to be born into some other reality...

Even after our births,we are still embryos living within a universal womb and within our deaths we are born again into another reality thats waiting just beyond our comprehension...

But wheres the somewhere beyond there?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
An embryo within its mothers womb has very little or no idea at all about the vastness of another world thats waiting just beyond its amniotic reality.An embryo that has no idea its about to be born into some other reality...

Even after our births,we are still embryos living within a universal womb and within our deaths we are born again into another reality thats waiting just beyond our comprehension...

But wheres the somewhere beyond there?

there is no limit to the endless possibilities in the universe, the only limit is within the human intelligence to comprehend it.

the somewhere beyond is right in front of our faces.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
With an infinite universe though I highly doubt it, there wouldn't be an ''other side''. With a finite universe which would be where it wraps in on itself making a shape with no start or finish but has a certain amount of space, we could see another side. Maybe the universe we dwell in is orbiting a mother universe. Maybe our universe isn't the only universe? Who knows? Hopefully we will some day.
edit on 26-12-2011 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
A very interesting topic; here are my two cents.

The only logical answer to the question "what lies beyond" is the answer "we do not know".

It may be that the universe is finite and there is nothing beyond it.

It may be the universe is a simluator; then the question becomes "what lies beyond the simulator's universe".

It may be there is a Creator; then the question becomes "what lies beyond the Creator's universe".

The last two questions can be applied recursively.

It may be that our universe appears infinite from the inside, but it is finite from the outside., which may be the super universe, i.e. a parent universe into which our universe developed into.

It may be that the void of our universe is infinite, but matter is not. Perhaps matter exploded into a big bang within the infinite nothingness.

It may be that our universe is a fundamental particle within another universe; perhaps a particle in a living organism.

It may be our universe is a dream of another creature, in another universe.

No matter what explanations are tried, they all boil down to these:

a) the universe is finite, contained in another universe, which is contained in another universe, which is contained in another universe...ad infinitum or

b) the universe is infinite.

Personally, I side with B. Both options are about infinity, so i might as well choose the simplest one.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
WARNING LEVEL 5 MIND BLOW

I just had a crazy thought when trying to visualise how space could last forever, and it ties in to what I have found from previous reading and talked about in some of my posts and ops.

Picture this: Have a look at this kids toy HERE

When you roll this along the ground the turtle always faces one way, if we are the turtle, even if we are capable of moving ourself through the universe (inside of the ball) at a faster pace, no matter what direction we go we can go forever but the ball is so large that even if we went in a full cycle the part of the universe we return to would not resemble what we left and therefore, we may not even recognise it, for all purposes it is new and being constantly created, the ball itself is our dimension, we can calculate mathmatically beyond it but we can not percive beyond it. Our reality is simply relative to a particular piece of space and time that we are percieving.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Whatever the answer to this threads headline question is,we are living within it right now and this question and its answer is even beyond god...

Because if god made us,where was he or she while making us?,must have been somewhere and who made god and where is beyond there? and beyond there? and there? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on? and so on?...

Here i go again,my knees are weak,my head is reeling,trying to think about whatever reality really is,its within me and without me,yet i cant seem to comprehend its true meaning...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

More or less thats exactly what i said 12 replies earlier...

Lets imagine our reality,our visible universe,existing within a transparent sphere hoovering inside the laboratory of a super intelligent alien race.A suspended glass sphere that from their perspectives is 100ft across,but from our perspectives,is billions of light years across.They are our creators,the gods that watch over their creation...

This could very well be true and if it is,a perplexing enigma still remains,those aliens must be living somewhere else,within another reality beyond our own.Where are they?

Do they look up at some other ancient void of stars and wonder where they are and who made them?

Are they existing within another suspended tranparent sphere they perceive as their reality,created by an even more advanced and intelligent race of beings and hoovering within their laboratory?

And the even more advanced aliens must themselves be existing within another reality and so on and so on and so on and so on,seemingly forever...

But can it continue on like that eternally forever?

Forever and eternal are abstract words trying to explain the unexplainable,something that just might be beyond our human comprehension...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

We cant see the forest for the trees,but theres fields and mountains beyond those trees and then rivers and valleys.Then theres another forest and on the other side of those trees there are more fields and mountains,beyond which exist other rivers and valleys,eventually going back to the forest we began within...

But anywhere upon our journey around and around upon the earths surface,all we have to do is look upwards and there we will see moons,planets and stars and beyond them are pulsars,quasars and black holes and beyond those are more moons,planets and stars and on the other side of them exist other pulsars,quasars and black holes,perhaps eventually returning us to the other side of the earth we first looked up from...

But,our reality,our universe,cannot be going nowhere,we cannot be expanding into nothing,we must be within somewhere else,another universe,another reality that already exists...

Like blowing up a balloon underwater,our universe is the air inside the balloon,a balloon thats expanding within another universe,the water that surrounds the balloon is the other reality the balloon is inflating within.But beyond the water exist another reality,the earths atmosphere and beyond that,another reality we call outer space and beyond that exists another one and another and another and another and another and another...

Or...is it all an illusion?

What and where is beyond this illusion?

And where is beyond there? and beyond there? and there? and there? and there?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join