It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh footage from inside Sirte 03.09.11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Fresh footage from inside Sirte 03.09.11

This is fresh footage from inside Sirte hospital,were mass bombing by NATO is going on ,and in the video you have a nurse screaming about the NATO cowards bombing the innocent people ,and a doctor talks about his hospital being bombed ,and shows the damage.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Not to flame you or your post, but if they would really be bombing the hospital then there would not be a hospital left. I think they are just pro kaddaffi and saying everything to make NATO look bad. Sure accidents happen with civilians but bombing the Sirte hospital (not including the collateral blast damage, and that is if they didnt calculated the blast direction and force if it was already authorized that close to a hospital)? i doubt it!

There are so many video's about this kind of psy ops being done everywhere a war is going on..

Offcourse this video unfortunately shows once again that there are no winning sides in a war and the worst thing is innocent civilians always pay the price!

edit on 5-9-2011 by Elexio because: additional text and typo

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Elexio

Well all i'm doing is posting some of the stuff i find about Libya ,and passing it on here ,make of it what you will ,as for the hospital ,it could well of been a mortar round ,as the damage would be far greater if it had been a NATO airstrike ,but like i said ,I'm only sharing info i find for you to make your own minds up on what you see.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I understand mate, sorry if my post made you feel attacked!

Thank you for bringing this news item under our attention. I hope i can contribute some additional info to your post with my earlier reply!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I realy dont know why russia and china havnt spoken up and called for ALL NATO operations in Libya to stop!

They have clearly breached the original mandate and bombed the hell out of Libya so these Islamic rebels can take over.

All the reporters over there should hang their heads in shame for aiding NATO and decieving us all.I think its time the media cleared its ranks of goverment spooks and had independent reporters with free will to report anything they like.

I notice some of the older long in the tooth reporters have guilt and shame witten all over their faces as they repeat the mantra

Its got to the stage now when I think the arab spring should be a global revolution that makes everyone on this planet rise up and replace their corrupt leaders.World politics is dirty and needs to be cleaned

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
Not to flame you or your post, but if they would really be bombing the hospital then there would not be a hospital left. I think they are just pro kaddaffi and saying everything to make NATO look bad. Sure accidents happen with civilians but bombing the Sirte hospital (not including the collateral blast damage, and that is if they didnt calculated the blast direction and force if it was already authorized that close to a hospital)? i doubt it!

There are so many video's about this kind of psy ops being done everywhere a war is going on..

Offcourse this video unfortunately shows once again that there are no winning sides in a war and the worst thing is innocent civilians always pay the price!

edit on 5-9-2011 by Elexio because: additional text and typo

" if they didnt calculated the blast direction"??? What for have they millitary experts analysts? Or they might doing it on purpouse... Because i know that every modern rocket,bomb...what ever,has at max 20-30m miss! But that is including intercontinental rockets which are not used yet on Libya... Tomahawks can miss 3m... I am sorry to write it,but u seem to not have knowledge of military.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

And you know these are injuries caused by bombing and by NATO because...?
The hospital is being bombed? How is that exactly if the injured are brought TO the hospital?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

I think you miss understood what i wrote john0doe! Read again and perhaps you realise i said it with a big IF. Ussually they calculate direction and then the pilot himself will make the last call himself. I won't go into details of the SOP. As for your assumptions about not knowing my topic about the military, especially the airforce: don't judge people so fast because you get burned eventually.

The reason i said IF they didn't calculate it, is because they use old bombs every now and then that aren't always fitted with smart tech. making it less accurate. And it's still a calculation and a machine even with smart tech. It's never 100% accurate.

top topics

join