It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair & Murdoch - Best Friends Forever <3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It seems as though one of the greatest smoke and mirror illusionists of all time has been caught in the act.
At the recent christening of two of Murdochs daughters, the 'manipulative one' used his mass media clout to ensure the cover up of the attendance of chum Tony Blair- and the fact that he is Godfather to said daughters.

But, whilst being as successful as ever in hoodwinking the entire population of the planet, Murdoch forgot to tell his wife that it was a secret.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

When the baptism was splashed across the pages of Hello! magazine last year, Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman, her fellow Australian actor, were named as godparents to Grace, nine, and Chloe, eight. No mention was made of Mr Blair’s role as a godfather to Grace and he did not appear in pictures of the ceremony, which took place at the spot where it is said that Jesus was baptised. However, the facts emerged in an interview with Mrs Murdoch

The question arises as to why two of the planets most corrupt would want to keep their collaborations a secret from the general public, after all, all the other PTB will know about their relationship?

Also, it emerges today that Rupert isn't the only 'wrong un' that Tony has been cosying up to...

Documents Link Blair to Gaddafis Son...

I bet at the parties that Blair attends the guests have a higher death toll between them than the inmates of any prison.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Just read this article on the Beeb also, make me sick to the stomach. Not only that but JP Morgan gave Blair (I wouldent give him the satification of a MR) a seven figure sum when he resigned as PM.

TPTB all have each other in each other pockets.

Still think he should be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It doesnt suprise me, these politicians and rich elite businessman, are all part of the same gang. It's the reason they get so rich and powerful.. I mean Murdoch was probably instrumental in getting Blair elected in the first place. I know his uk newspapers backed him heavily and pushed it upon their readers..

What actually surprises me more than this little collaboration is the fact that old man (mr burns) Murdoch is still able to produce children...

new topics

join