It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter From Tripoli - Carnage of the Innocent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Letter From Tripoli - Carnage of the Innocent

This letter came from the NGO that was in Tripoli who are now back in the USA after safely getting out of Tripoli ,it gives great insight to whats happening on the ground in Tripoli ,that is not being put out by the MSM.

Also here's a interview with a young lad who parents are trapped in Sirte ,who finally got a call from them ,explaining what the situation is like in Sirte at the moment.

edit on 5-9-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Any chance of more information for those that cannot watch the videos, how about some indication.

I am not asking for a full transcription just enough to know the gist of it.

Tx.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

Well the gist of the letter is how most of the rebels who are qatar soldiers ,attacked the Libyan army special forces check points into Tripoli,and were beaten back to which NATO respond by bombing these check points ,were the rebels could easily enter Tripoli ,to which the people of Tripoli massed protested in Green square ,to which the next day NATO bombed Tripoli more aggressively and started bombing all media outlets ,to which the rebels claimed to have took control of ,and this was at the time that the rebels claimed to have captured the sons of Gaddafi and his family.

Also how they are under constant Bombardment ,and apache helicopters attacking any pro Gaddafi gatherings to break them up.

And how they counted 63 Bombs in one night in Tripoli ,and how its mere Tripoli civilians V heavy armed rebels and apache helicopters.

And how anyone black is Lynched and murdered ,and the rebels are just looting and killing civilians in there homes.

Also how many of the rebels are fighting each other ,and the islamist factions of the rebels are hoarding all the weapons.

And the claim that NATO killed over a 1000 civilian in sirte who were praying at the time for Eid ,and not one word of it being reported in the western news outlets.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry to sound so cold but suprise, suprise.

The MSM will never report any of this because it goes against the 'helping hand' agenda. We have to remember that the majority of western Libyans actually like Gaddafi. He wasn't your "Saddam" type dictator.

ALS

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There's a huge amount of claims in that letter, some seam more credible than others which to me looks a bit like reversed propaganda. The documentation claim that several thousand civilians got bombed on purpose by NATO, if true that would be mass murder and not casualties of war. The video is the testemony of one young man just graduated from highschool, I'm not saying hes lieing, but the claims is so big that they should be investergated further to aprove or disaprove them. (A star for sharing but saving the flag until some of the claims is proven).

We all heard how some bombs accidently hit civilians, but those cases is often hidden from the public. I made a thread yesterday about one of NATO's bombings and attached video documentation of the murders on 85 civilians. The footage also shows a CNN camera man at the scene, but as far as i know it wasn't send on CNN.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
And how anyone black is Lynched and murdered ,and the rebels are just looting and killing civilians in there homes.

This caught my attention, especially since the AFRICAN countries are being so anti NATO.

Gadaffi loved the African leaders, and they him, hopefully we can forget a united africa with king gadaffi now.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Pardon my ignorance but what NGO are they referring to?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Of course, the 800 lb. gorilla is under what authority is Nato bombing anything? The excuse was that they were supposed to be enforcing a no-fly zone. What does bombing buildings and civilians have to do with a no-fly zone? Even bombing national army forces doesn't support a no-fly zone, unless they are in the air. How do Apache helicopters help to enforce a no-fly zone? They are primarily used for ground to air attacks.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir
There's a huge amount of claims in that letter, some seam more credible than others which to me looks a bit like reversed propaganda. The documentation claim that several thousand civilians got bombed on purpose by NATO, if true that would be mass murder and not casualties of war.

At least parts of his testimony are corroborated by independent journalists who had to flee Libya, because they were receiving death threats from CIA agents disguised as journalists.

I just listened to an interview with Thierry Meysson, one of those journalists, who states exactly the same thing.....that NATO bombed the checkpoints to allow the 'rebels' to enter Tripoli, and apache helicopters fired on crowds of civilians who were protesting against NATO and in support of Ghadaffi.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

The Malta-based I-Go Aid Foundation are the NGO in Tripoli ,they are the ones bringing in medical personnel and Aid ,and evacuating people to Malta ,so i'm assuming this is how the letter got out.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
Of course, the 800 lb. gorilla is under what authority is Nato bombing anything? The excuse was that they were supposed to be enforcing a no-fly zone. What does bombing buildings and civilians have to do with a no-fly zone? Even bombing national army forces doesn't support a no-fly zone, unless they are in the air. How do Apache helicopters help to enforce a no-fly zone? They are primarily used for ground to air attacks.

Absolutely - a blatant and criminal breach of the mandate, which in itself was justified through more lies than truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.indymedia.ie...

NATO is Slaughtering Civilians Not Saving them in Tripoli Now

Snip

NATO carrying out imperial ambitions of France, UK and US.

Within days of the UN resolution for the Libyan no-fly zone a few months back, it has been known that this was purely a very thin cover for European and US ambitions of regime change to place a better puppet in power and to grab the billions in oil revenues that Libyan had in the bank. These revenues have already been seized.

The claim that NATO were bombing Libyan to save civilians was always a bit like '#ing for virginity' and was extremely suspect coming from an organisation that was busy killing and maiming people in Afghanistan alongside the US.

In the past few weeks the mainstream pro-repressive pro-murder press has been giving a massive propanganda boost to the so called rebels. These ragbag assertment of cut-throats and extremists and even Al Qaeda jihad forces who had very little support were supported by thousands of continuous bombing raids by NATO and now last night NATO were instrumental in bombing Tripoli and straffing (heavy calibar gunships) civilians from helicopters. Crimes against humanity have been and are being committed by NATO and the terrorists that they have aided and abetted over the past few months as they terrorize the people of Libya, maim and murder them

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Please wcitizen, could you at least give some kind of commentary on the article? Do you even want to discuss it? You are basically spamming the Libya threads with anti-NATO propaganda

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

? You are basically spamming the Libya threads with anti-NATO propaganda

And your spamming the Libya threads with pro-Rebel,Pro NATO propaganda in every of your posts, just to be fair, i dont see any one here been a fan of NATO.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What? Are you still telling people what they can and can't post and how they should do it? Unbelievable.

I am posting information which is being reported by more than one source and which isn't included in the MSM. Your obsession with criticising how I post is unhealthy, not to say suspicious.

Have I breached the T&C? If so, report my post

If you believe I am spamming, report my posts and let the mods decide.

If you don't like what I'm posting, ignore it.

If you don't want to read criticisms of NATO, ignore these threads.

Or....

Instead of constantly critiquing me, which is off topic, why don' t you critique the article, which would be on topic.

edit on 5-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join