It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, what chance do we have.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I was reading the article that originally featured in this ATS Thread, relating to Bomb Implants.

Original Thread

Reading this article the following lines struck me as possible some of the worst fear mongering I've read in a while.

" Once a terrorist finds a willing suicide bomber, secures the explosive material and makes the bomb, carrying off this tactic is not that difficult, said Chris Ronay, a former chief of the FBI explosives unit.

"It's rather easy and the damage could be rather severe," Mr Ronay said.

The Article

Up until this point I was thinking, well you know this is a little far fetched possible I know but "It's rather easy and the damage could be rather severe," I don't think so you ignorant fear mongering twat.

Then I discovered the following two articles;

64 Missile war heads stolen from train

and more recently

Container full of explosives stolen

From the explosives story, "A CONTAINER full of explosives was stolen while police carried out a training exercise with sniffer dogs at Phoenix's Sky Harbor International Airport, officers revealed late Sunday."

I understand that Bomb Implants are still highly unlikely but that article does not inspire confidence. I think we all realise the words Explosives, Stolen, Airport and Police should never be seen in the same sentence but seriously, FFS, what chance do we have.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

I believe the things you mention and the links mention as well as countless others facts that are not nown yet are "Inside Jobs" and go hand in hand with the way the Govt. has turned on it's people for money and the glory of power.. We have been sold out!! Thx for the thread..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

Whatever chance we have will depend on whatever chance we create.

Your graphic reminds me of Jimmy Durante. What chance did he have to be a successful entertainer? He wanted it, so he created it.

That's the key to accomplishing anything. You want it, so you create it. And if you get blown up in the process, you come back and try again.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
don't believe the hype fam. next time we'll here about those explosives is gonna be something like:

"Botched operation leaves US explosives in the hands of Mexican Cartel"

our chances are large, that's all i have to say. just back away from the bullsh*t and hopefully you won't have to get used to the smell.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The real terrorists are the governments who invent these things and carry out attacks on their people, blaming them on external threats.

Can't you see the diet of fear they are keeping everyone in? Doesn't common sense alone tell you something isn't adding up?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
That what u mention is nothing comparing to this:

www.nuclearfiles.org...

formerspook.blogspot.com...

www.globalresearch.ca... (this might be very interesting to read)

www.cdi.org...

And mentioned also here on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean,i can understand suitecase nukes from USSR missing after all the drama was going on there at the time....but how can an B-52S loose a nuke on US ground and nobody find it anymore?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
We have no chance. The american public is scared of everything and expect the government to take care of them and keep them safe. The government will make any and all excuses to continue our road to a complete police state, and we are nearing the end. More and more searches, rules and regulations. More military in the states and more cops. There is no end in sight unless people wake up and take their protection into their own hands.

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither" Ben Franklin

He said it best and it has never been more true. Look where all the fear has taken us. The country is on its way out because of it. My guess is it will never be the way it was until everything melts down and we start fresh with the constitution as our guide. That means everyone using their second amendment rights to take responsibility for their own protection. Guess what. The government has no interest in your protection. If they did they wouldn't be creating more enemies abroad by destroying their countries, taking their resources and enslaving them with massive debt.

There is always talk about the new ways the "terrorists" will attack us but it never seems to happen. Whats stopping any of the millions of muslims living in america from strapping a bomb to themselves and going to a packed shopping mall. There isn't. The fact that none of it ever happens is proof positive that there is no real legitimate threat and the government just wants the country in a constant state of fear so they can gain more control over the population. There hasn't been one suicide bombing in the us. Just a couple of bogus shoe and fertilizer bombs that were caught just in time.

Its time to man up so to speak. The people who created this country wanted their freedom so much they were willing to die for it. That feeling is dead now. I have a feeling it will not come back anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
the Military/Industrial/Banker elitists, aka; Shadow Government...has formed policies to box the voting class into a box of terror from which there is no excape.

in the news back when Northern Ireland was at war internally, there were more terrorist bombings in that theatre than there is actual terror activity on the world stage today...

It Always seems to be the threat of an attack somewhere in the world population of 6 billion...
As opposed to the exceptional number of actual terrorist acts of bombings in the Ireland population of a mere 1.8 million.

The Population of Northern Ireland====Overview
In June 2010 it is estimated there were 1.799 million people living in Northern Ireland; with 21.2% being children (aged under 16) and 17.1% males aged 65+ and females aged 60+. During 2010 just over 25,000 babies were born in Northern Ireland and just over 14,000 people died. The fastest growing areas within the province are Craigavon, Dungannon, Lisburn, Magherafelt and Newry and Mourne Local Government Districts. It is projected that the Northern Ireland population will reach 1.8 million by 2011.

source NISRA

by looking at the data, we are today a world at peace except where the USA & NATO forces
are bringing 'Democracy' to central Asia, the Middle East and North Africa.

AntiWar has some good articles on the self perpetuating militarization in the western world against the AQ of the world...and protecting the world trade shipping gates and lanes of commerce

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Back again after a good nights sleep.

I was originally going to use a slightly different title for this thread something along the lines of Conspiracy or Stupidity? but I was in a rush so there you go.

Really the question you ask as to whether or not I see a conspiracy is the point. The answer to that is yes definitely and no (maybe).

Firstly yes. There is clearly a campaign of fear that has been underway now for around 40 years. I remember the cold war and I remember being told as a kid that the oil refinery up the road was probably a target for Russian nukes. Used to scare me sh!tless, then I woke up one day and told myself, no more fear I'm not living with it.

No, maybe, is there in-fact a deep rooted conspiracy beyond fear mongering or is it just bare faced stupidity and incompetence that is so absurd that it actually looks conspiratorial. I don't know, for me the jury is still out on that one.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join