It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my theory of everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
hey everyone, im really not sure where to put this, it somewhat has to do with consciousness so i figure i'll try here first. so i just thought of a 'theory of everything'

i tried to draw a picture of it.

imagine if the red arrows went out and in in every 'cell' or universe
the cells contain consciousness. the physical universe and time.
the places where these cells meet is where our consciousnesses 'rub' against each other in our own 'real' worlds.
energy runs through everything, our consciousness expands outward and is meshed into the physical world which is constantly recycled

stars are the creators of elemental matter/black holes are the degradation of the energy sustaining space-time
the big bang is comparable to a star but on a larger scale/once the universe uses all of its current energy it will collapse to be recycled.
we live in the physical world through our consciousness and then die as part of the recycling process

SO - our consciousness remains but our physical world has to be 'recycled' and rejuvenated with energy to be re-used. this is the birth/death cycle, the universal beginning and end, black holes and white holes

basically everything is fractal so in a way circular or infinite. from life and death of consciousness and the physical world to the behavior of the basic forces and time.

the big bang is the point where the recycled energy of these converging universes merge and get recycled into a new universe.the universe is expanding faster because it is headed towards the apex of this curve. we perceive time to speed up as we age because we are moving closer to the apex.

as i was typing this i just realized theres alot of 'holes' in this theory and i dont think it makes sense.

do you kind of see what im saying though? the self similarity in the universe is present in everything in every dimension in every force.

we are a conscious being putting manipulating energy to use in the medium of matter and mass
the only problem is where it all came from or what started it all.

the cells could actually be in more of a fractal/sacred geometry formation which goes forever inward and outward, so everything is just running off the power of infinity in infinite directions.

OR - consciousness can be a physical thing, it just gains more mass with more energy and turns into a physical object of mass and matter. just as, we think, then put energy into performing a physical task

this would sort of fit with m-theory, the cells are the branes and the points where they touch rub together and that is what is continuing the energy flow through the universes
edit on 9/5/2011 by xxblackoctoberxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
the cells could actually be in more of a fractal/sacred geometry formation which goes forever inward and outward, so everything is just running off the power of infinity in infinite directions.

OR - consciousness can be a physical thing, it just gains more mass with more energy and turns into a physical object of mass and matter.

this would sort of fit with m-theory, the cells are the branes and the points where they touch rub together and that is what is continuing the energy flow through the universes

Inward and outward, infinitely. Indeed.

Looking inward, we find quantum systems that mirror galactic systems, only to discover that there is yet a deeper, more mysterious but equally as comparable system... continuing as long as our tech will allow us to dig.

Hard to get a grasp on your illustration but the connection to M-Theory definitely helped the process.
Brane friction = Electromagnetism? Am I getting that part right?

"Imagine that! It never occurred to me to think of SPACE as the thing that was moving!" - Scotty, Star Trek '09
edit on 5-9-2011 by amnislupus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

I would like to commend your efforts at drawing your thoughts/ideas. And I think you got just the right forum.

I have also gotten insights into how various disciplines I have studied over the last couple of decades connect together, overlap, etc., and sometimes they come in more of a visual diagram with a gestalt concept, but I have always struggled to recreate them - I am no artist and am about as graphically talented as a gum wrapper.

You might be interested in learning more about sacred geometry, fractals, and other related materials - they may inspire further insight into the connecting framework that you seem interested in.

I am going to give the ideas you graphically displayed some time to simmer in my noggin before I respond to the specifics - but wanted to drop you a quick reply and say well done - and thank you for sharing your insights. S&F for creativity, and the effort to connect the dots.
In my personal experience, it is in the awareness of connectivity that my spirit soars.
edit on 9/5/2011 by Open2Truth because: because I never seem to get it right the first time.

edit on 9/5/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
thank you for the responses so far!

i just woke up and looked at the picture again and realized its very confusing
allow me to clarify what i was trying to convey

im just going to use the scales which we can see at the moment

big bang = white hole = star = birth = awakening of consciousness - these are all essentially the same type of process just on different scales.

when were young time is perceived slowly and as we age it speeds up just like how the universe is expanding and actually speeding up over time. its hard to talk about how we perceived time before we were born but it may be comparable to the big bang. we were compressed in a very small point and "exploded" into this being.

so everything in a way is cyclical and also everything has poles

magnetism and electricity have positive and negative poles and i believe gravity may also have similar properties and as we move in this cycle gravity goes from pulling to pushing, or positive and negative.

and i was just pointing out the fractal/self similar nature of the universe by showing how something as small as a cell is a lot like outer space.

mitochondria = star
ATP = is the point in the universal cycle where everything gets recycled
lysosomes = blackholes

ALSO - if everything is fractal, why not let the universe behave like a cell. perhaps the universe divides and replicates itself. maybe all of the matter in the universe is moving in order to fill a void with half of its material that will soon split off into its own new universe.

edit on 9/5/2011 by xxblackoctoberxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

As you are pointing out, there is much wisdom, and many layers of truth in "As above, so below."

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
but why? and what is the source? is there even a source?

in all of this i still can not wrap my mind around any reason for the universe or us or our consciousnesses to exist

new topics

top topics

join