It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame football game UFO National TV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonePhantom

Other Tesla ships that went up to the larger ship, catch the video
as their flight looked like lightning that went upward.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I love how people just throw out a random explanation, probably to just piss the rest of us off? There is no way its a rain drop, going against the force of gravity and making a right angle turn no less.

Isn't trolling illegal here?!

reply to post by
skepticconwatcher

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I don't think this has been covered in the thread so far...

Raise your hand if you have been to an outdoor sporting event where field lighting is used, such as a night time football or baseball game.

These light are extremely bright and they attract thousands upon thousands of insects, as well as bats and possibly other flying creatures.

If you have ever seen a video recording from a camera that is not positioned properly, such as a parent recording a high school event, then the insects are absolutely visible by the thousands.

The camera that recorded the video in question is very high in the stadium and just below the stadium lighting. Aiming the camera toward the sky on the opposite side of the stadium causes more light than usual to be picked up and recorded. Because of this the ability and probability of seeing an insect or other winged creature grows tremendously.

It would be way too easy for this camera to pick up a flying insect that has been illuminated by the massively powerful stadium lights, where normally the flying thing would be un noticeable.

Also, with the powerful lighting illuminating a creature, it can easily distort the perception of where the object actually is in the sky. I medium sized insect can look many times larger when exposed to such incredibly strong beams of light and being closer to the camera while in flight can make the insect seem to be moving at tremendous speeds.

Has anyone ever gone outside your house when the flood lights are on and there are hundreds of moths and other insects swarming the lights? Did you notice how huge the moths seem when they are illuminted by the flood lights?

I am not saying that this is the definitive answer to what we are seeing in this video, but is many times more likely than being witness to a UFO in these same conditions.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Work out the local bug shots but I have something interesting as I looked
over another sighting of a bright object.
on this post of mine

The object is perhaps a plane on a clear day.
If not a bug caught in bright lights from the stadium and we have long range cloud views
then the dark sky and rain made the Tesla ships visible with their own generated brightness.
Once you realize the ships cause a surrounding brightness you are halfway to Tesla
territory out of ET and bug land.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWorldSpins
College football game.
Thousands of people.
UFO in air.
No other picture of "UFO".

Makes sense! /sarcasm

not saying one way or the other but those thousands of people were being evacuated from the stadium and probably herded into the joyce center next door or other nearby buildings on campus. i watched this game live and the lightning was so close to the stadium and so intense that it interrupted the commentators a few times. thats not when i bust out my camera and start looking for ufos.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by redhawk724

Some how your discussion brings up another theory of mine on any of these
ships if they are ships and if they are of the Tesla flying machine variety.
They have certain characteristics. One is being in flight around lightning
storms as they are very stable in flight and thus must get off the ground
in advance of any storm. So there must be a UFO storage area nearby
in the state or in the storm path. Can't imagine what would happen on the
ground during lightning strikes but a fleet might look like a bunch of
Mexican jumping beans.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join