It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame football game UFO National TV

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleDoubleSingle
I am AMAZED how many people KNOW exactly what this object already is on this forum.. flying rod phenomena is something commonly caught by expensive modern cameras, usually caught by the media and spotted by viewers sitting at home.. i don't have the source and i cba to find it.. but i have seen this so many times in thunder storms (light flying rods).. i recommend OP researches this phenomena to find other videos from storms in other places, i know there was one posted a while back from a storm in japan. OP do something to back up your claim because i know for a fact this is a growing trend in phenomena..
Fact is people.. it is an UFO.. because you all don't really know what it is.. but E.T craft.. were all waiting to see!

I am AMAZED how much u would like it to be an UFO,although i dont understand why?
I would believe in Aliens if someone got an video that showes clearly things that arent from the earth,but until than,it is all an big...no it is an HUGE hoax of someone trying to blur our eyes with something so that we dont see something else...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8fb989c9b6c.jpg[/atsimg]

Am I the only one who thinks Tsoukalos' hair automatically discredits anything he says?

The UFOlogists and Alien Conspiracy advocates crack me up because they don't actually provide serious evidence.

"Look at this video." -Cue creepy music- "Does that look like a plane to you?" -Insert X-files quote- "It's clear by this ONE video that aliens exist."

I hate to be so sarcastic but it's ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

reply to post by John0Doe

France don't commonly have mega storms with debris flying everywhere.. or bugs you can see from more than 100 yards away

why don't you all traditionally use swamp gas.. or weather balloons to destroy this thread..

UFO doesn't mean E.T.... its just coming to terms that you don't know WTF it is.
edit on 5-9-2011 by TripleDoubleSingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie

Yes, I'm sure we can agree on that the insect exists in this dimension.

The video in the OP seems to use a relatively long exposure time, and therefore motion blur will occur. You can see this just by looking at the raindrops falling down in front of the camera, they appear to be longer and brighter than the usual raindrop.

In this video, the insects apparent "rod-like" appearance, is due to this motion blur created by the cameras long exposure time. The lighting effect makes it seem somewhat translucent. It's simply a camera trick. I can't explain it much clearer than that.

OK. So the rod like shape can/could be explained. However it is not detectable by a persons vision.

A while ago I wanted to produce an equation based on the mass and speed of an object in motion and the time it takes for the eye/brain to process this. The point of the was to prove that at a certain speed, mass and in motion an object can be invisible to the human eye. Unfortunately I'm rubbish at maths and physics so was unable to produce an equation.

edit on 5-9-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
No tra darrr may...duude...lol...

Interesting video, certainly. Looks like this thread is going to get congested with bug vs not a bug, so I'll just say I enjoyed watching the video.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

I don't want it to be aliens... never said did!

People have lost the definition of UFO... and are to quick to make really unlikely reasons for this phenomena ... i am saying the majority of people probably quickly watched this video and made up there mind within in 5 mins.. the most creditable explanation for this, from what i have read on here so far.. is the cameras exposure being slow..

The mentality of SOME people on ats shows with how many stars you have been awarded.. Not enough people stop and look at a situation more than once before making up there minds on this website.
edit on 5-9-2011 by TripleDoubleSingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

France don't commonly have mega storms with debris flying everywhere.. or bugs you can see from more than 100 yards away

France? Don't you mean South Bend, Indiana?

why don't you all traditionally use swamp gas.. or weather balloons to destroy this thread...

This thread was destroyed the moment it was created; the OP claims we cannot deny what is in a video of a blurry object with absolutely no context to provide us with any clue as to what the object it. Obviously (though I am sure the OP will insincerely deny it) the OP thinks it is an alien craft, jumping to a conclusion that supported by any evidence. Skepticism isn't destroying this thread, poor logic is.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a bug haha I think all of you are nutcases if you think there is a bug some how prevailing against what looks like gusts of 30+ especially that high. Exactly what bug do you presume this is? It better have some power behind it because its flying in a powerful thunderstorm.

I love how desperately people cling to the idea their reality is absolute.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Some of you won't believe anything until a bug eyed grey is ramming a red hot probe up your arse. This is obviously intelligently controlled object in the later part. Bugs and Birds don't get that big.

I never said it was an alien craft, a UFO means unidentified. This could be a new type of spy craft.
edit on 5-9-2011 by aceace because: add

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
ShielaAliens is becoming the US version of Jaime Mausson. Any light in the sky...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Some of you won't believe...

Why should we "believe" anything, when we have perfectly good empirical and factual evidence to firmly suggest that what we're looking at is indeed an insect? And when that information is provided, why should anyone believe that this is anything other than exactly that?

The rod in your video only looks like that if the object that has been filmed has wings that are flapping. Are you suggesting that we're looking at some sort of advanced craft with rappidly flapping wings?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Very impressive footage and thank you for posting this op..But i see there is a storm and with storms comes alot of energy in the air..I think what were viewing here is ball lighting it moves fast in the air and looks likes its controlled,Ball lighting is a rare phenomena but it does happen i also have pics of this happening..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

I posted this at youtube:

There was many bright lights moving about but definitely one larger vehicle perhaps that seemingly had two light sources front and back.

This of course based on Tesla ship and not any video feed to play with our senses.
Double post but more on the next:

edit on 9/5/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

There was more the one vehicle, as I posted on youtube:

There was many bright lights moving about but definitely one larger vehicle perhaps that seemingly had two light sources front and back.

It looked like fire flies at one point but impossible bright like stars.
I think the Tesla ship theory would insist that the ships be airborne during a storm.
They would jump around and get damaged otherwise. So much money is spent
on these ships of the cartels there is little money left for government to hand out.
Thus there must be a saucer base underground nearby.
Or in very big storage spaces.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I did notice that on the DVR rec 1:52 into the video, when the "object du jour" changes direction there seems to be a burst of some sort a small halo appears around the "rod" I wonder if said "weather rocket" has a similar effect, it was moving very fast hard to tell what it is.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8fb989c9b6c.jpg[/atsimg]

I hope you didn't make this picture.

Because obscuring that hair with Text is a mortal sin and would be most frowned upon in the ancient alien community.

I think the draconians built that structure.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Everyone knows Tsoukalos is a poseur Doc Brown did it first

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

How little he knows is amazing.
Why can't people study what is in front of them, air and space and nature, instead
of ganging together in Illuminati studios to get full agreement on what the mass
media wants to hear from them because we will watch it if it is there for us.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well I'm glad I didn't watch the whole video. We had a lot of friends at ther game and saw nothing and The game is at Notre Dame in South Bend Indiana Kind of a 2 bit local place GO BLUE!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
great footage nicly spotted by the camera man!!

Seems whatever ever these things are they do seem to love a good storm, seems to be a very common element in recent footage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join