It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May be the Last Season of House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I was looking to see when the 2011 season of House is do to start. It is suppose to start early in Oct. However, I also noticed that last season the ratings had it down to number 42. That is not a very good rating at all for a show that demands such a high price from its crew. I like the show very much, one of the best in my opinion. One that I would hope would be around as long as I am, but I now fear this may be the last season.
Please post any thoughts and comments on the show as the season starts.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

House is a good TV series but unfortunately all those new Law and Order series is taking over.....we have Law & Order, Law and Order special crimes unit, Law and Order LA, Law and Order Uk, then we have Criminal Minds NYC, Criminal Minds LA....it never stops. I'm sick and tied of these police series not to mention all these different music shows including Voice, X Factor, US's got talent.....

To make House even more interesting, they should send him to foreign lands visiting other hospitals, suituations and military camps.....that should get their ratings up!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Blue,
last season they did do that. One episode he was in China. Then most noteworthy on the season final he got summery fired and ended up on the beach in some foreign country. We don't know which yet. So this season is going to be quite different. I just hope it is enough to bright back all the viewers, or at least cut costs.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I missed most of last season because something else was airing but I'll probably purchase the series when it's out on DVD here.

They need to put House in a M*A*S*H kinda suituation

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Blue
for what its worth you can probably find them online some where also. As far as the mash situation goes I don't know if that would be any better then just have him in another country. Like was said earlier something will be changing this season that is for sure.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Blue
for what its worth you can probably find them online some where also. As far as the mash situation goes I don't know if that would be any better then just have him in another country. Like was said earlier something will be changing this season that is for sure.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

They certainly need to up the anty, make it even more exciting

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hallelujah, that show has done nothing but make Hugh Laurie the patron saint of insufferable know-it-alls.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I dont know if they really need to up anything with the show. I liked it the way it has been. I was saying for many of the first seasons that it would be best if they would get him off the drugs, they did that in a rather omnious way. I just liked the solving of the mystery. All of the drama in between to me was in general just tolerable.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec
Hallelujah, that show has done nothing but make Hugh Laurie the patron saint of insufferable know-it-alls.

Fed
haha yes that is about the best and most concise way I have heard to describe that show. Thanks for the input.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Originally posted by FEDec

Fed
haha yes that is about the best and most concise way I have heard to describe that show. Thanks for the input.

Sorry to be a dick I just can't stand it. No offense meant to fans, I watch stuff that pisses other people off lovingly so I sympathize.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well I just watched the season opener, and it does look like it will be different. I was thinking he would spend the season in another country, but it looks like it will be in jail. Any one have any thoughts on the first episode please do post them.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I saw episode 1 last week ( 20 Vicodin ) It was really quite decent. The funny thing was it hadn't been released on TV yet and some of the scenes were missing. Every now and then the screen would go blank and a message would pop up and say "insert scene here" or "CGI effects to be added"

I could post a link to where you can watch it online but id probably get into trouble with the mods..

It still makes me laugh that a British comedy actor like Hugh Laurie is playing such a straight roll as an American.

edit on 10-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just watched episode two. I was quite pleased. All of the regulars, except for one are gone. I suspect they are cutting back on cost so the brass sacked most of the regulars and brought in one or two new ones. So the one doctor House has working for him now, I found to be quite an interesting character. I do think I will like her in the show. As soon as she said that she punched her boss that is when I said she is the right person to work for House

I hope the show will get some of the ground it lost back.

new topics

top topics

join