It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Greys our cousins?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
The alien is able to exist, function, enter, and manipulate in a different time-dimension, they are possibly 4th density themselves, or their mind is so exotictly far out they can travel those places and function without moving a muscle, or they exist fully in this 4th dimension which brings them out to be interdimensional. (Some say the technology changes matter into energy and therefore being able to bring abductees through walls and up to the ship, I think more of this 4th density because they are able to shapeshift - actually called mental-energy projection).

I see alot of what your saying in relation to what ancient texts say of spirits who pop up out of nowhere. My personal opinion (and your entitled to your own firend) is that "aliens" are demonic entities who proved through quantum physics exist in other dimensions/spiritual dimensions. They can appear within our physical world or leave to other higher dimensions at will. They can change form and assume any image they wish, as spirits are known to.

Most are known to appear though occult rituals (which is why the illuminati and freemasons conduct these rituals, to bring satan and his fallen angels into our world) and thorugh blood sacrrifice (which is why pagan societies conducted human sacrifice to bring down their gods). I personally know a friend whos a believer in alien creation, he did some ritual on a mountain top and conjured a alien/demon. Im a Christian and I know all he did was perform an occult ritual and brought a demon through. Theres a correlation between these "aliens" and what ancient texts like the Bible say about demonic entities. Check out Enoch if your in the mood to read.

My opinion, just sharing my two cents.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
[color=grey]
From personal observation thru reading and visual learning it seems that these that are called the Grey are of potentially various influenced biological assisting. So its hard to really answer this question as it would seem the OP intends. Is the op discussing any particular Grey related to similar abduction styles or just all described Grey related ET/good Aliens/bad influenced activities. As some said are these HUMANS or ET/ALIENS? from different cycles levels of life/death phases of existence visiting? Other dimensional existing beings from different dimension or planes or biologically fused plant /insect energized AI (?conscious!) sent to follow an agenda placed upon them in order to restore? an influence maybe embedded somehow within their make up? So again its hard for one to give an accurate, but if you view ALL within this little Universe consciously / biologically /Spiritually somehow connected then its possible for 1 to see the perspective in the OP question if it was yes.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The alien is able to exist, function, enter, and manipulate in a different time-dimension, they are possibly 4th density themselves, or their mind is so exotictly far out they can travel those places and function without moving a muscle, or they exist fully in this 4th dimension which brings them out to be interdimensional. (Some say the technology changes matter into energy and therefore being able to bring abductees through walls and up to the ship, I think more of this 4th density because they are able to shapeshift - actually called mental-energy projection).

They are AI bots, for real. And I have seen the one that took my family face to face, at the door. If anything when I asked Lou Baldin/Sleeper about the way they move on his site he said they Project themselves in. Surgery bots are robots, highly intelligent, highly interactive, and interplay with our karma or frequency level, in other words people have different experiences with greys. Some never remember any harm but remember positive things, and others have other kinds of memories. Its a real wake up call to be able to remember anything at all.

I saw that one close up, in the early evening, several hours before sleep. Normally its recall, so that was quite the thing. End of May 2010.

They are also worn as suits or somewhat like avatar the movie. Someone can be interacting through them. That someone may not be in our dimension or rather time-space or frequency channel. There are infnite channels and densities. They are utilized by all sides/polarities in the cosmos.

They are not individual beings, but can house a real soul/entity or projection.

They are technology.

They are also not all greyl some are pinkies. They are not all the same size and shape even. Some almost twig like. They move in the most surreal fashion. The one at the door was a pinky. He was very long narrow head, and delicate, and the same height as my then 8 year old, just over 4 5", same shape of head too He had no hair, his eyes were like sunglass lenses, not as huge as on line, nor his head as buldging.

His body, was ultra thin, beyond any concept of thin, he was almost but not quite a stickman, or twigman. Slightly fleshed out twigman. Again, hard to find a pic online.

We stared at each other for a hard to define moment, it could have lasted a few seconds only. Then he lept to the side, twisting his body and vanished.

The movements his twiggish like limbs made were very odd. His limbs flowed, elongating even further as if they were water/fluid or liquid mercury, just so very very odd.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

They are AI bots, for real. And I have seen the one that took my family face to face, at the door. If anything when I asked Lou Baldin/Sleeper about the way they move on his site he said they Project themselves in. Surgery bots are robots, highly intelligent, highly interactive, and interplay with our karma or frequency level, in other words people have different experiences with greys. Some never remember any harm but remember positive things, and others have other kinds of memories. Its a real wake up call to be able to remember anything at all.

I saw that one close up, in the early evening, several hours before sleep. Normally its recall, so that was quite the thing. End of May 2010.

They are also worn as suits or somewhat like avatar the movie. Someone can be interacting through them. That someone may not be in our dimension or rather time-space or frequency channel. There are infnite channels and densities. They are utilized by all sides/polarities in the cosmos.

They are technology.

They are also not all greyl some are pinkies. They are not all the same size and shape even. Some almost twig like. They move in the most surreal fashion. The one at the door was a pinky. He was very long narrow head, and delicate, and the same height as my then 8 year old, just over 4 5", same shape of head too He had no hair, his eyes were like sunglass lenses, not as huge as on line, nor his head as buldging.

His body, was ultra thin, beyond any concept of thin, he was almost but not quite a stickman, or twigman. Slightly fleshed out twigman. Again, hard to find a pic online.

We stared at each other for a hard to define moment, it could have lasted a few seconds only. Then he lept to the side, twisting his body and vanished.

The movements his twiggish like limbs made were very odd. His limbs flowed, elongating even further as if they were water/fluid or liquid mercury, just so very very odd.

wow!your description sounds like a video that was posted here a few days of a very similar entity staring out small and elongating to the height of building ! strange things are out there

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

They are technology.

In your many worded post you have not given me one thing to make any small 2% determination on why a being that portrays the elements I mentioned and have accumulated during my past few posts that would lead to any assumption based on technology. I have this knowledge based on intense research, every single word of mine has substance to it. You are either taking speed or an immature researcher because you have no substance to your words.
The Greys are life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join