It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Greys our cousins?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
From the lore I have pieced together, Greys seem to be related to us, and that's why they take our DNA, because we have something they lost.

Do you think they have the same Pleaidean roots we do?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

I don't know, never met one myself. Do you have a photo of a real authetic gey?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I don't think aliens exist.

However, I think that what we perceive are aliens are actually future humans that have evolved and mastered space-time travel. They travel back to the past to make sure that the human race is evolving at the correct pace.

[snip].

edit on 5-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because:
tuo dellif eb tsum) tide eht rof nosaer ruoY

edit on 5/9/11 by masqua because: Removed off topic remark

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

Uh, to believe anything of that, I need proof. Any proof of the existance of the ETs you mentioned?

No? Awkayyy.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by m1991
From the lore I have pieced together, Greys seem to be related to us, and that's why they take our DNA, because we have something they lost.

Nope!! The so called Greys are BIO-ANDROIDS, engineered by the ANUNNAKI. They are depicted in a chapter of Sumerian tablet named "The Descending of INANNA to the Underworld". They are expendable cloned organic robots created to perform tasks for the Anunnaki. They are NOT from Zeta-Reticuli. They created this psy-op to trick Dwight Eisenhower and the US military, into believing that they had a massive armada coming to invade Earth. In the '40s they scared the # out of Americans with a couple of spacecrafts and Eisenhower accepted their demands and sold mankind in exchange for military technology.
I don't know whether the Greys became independent after the Anunnaki left Earth or if they are under the command of remnant aliens hidden in underground cities or bases on the Moon.

What do you mean by "same Pleiadian roots we have"??? Do you think that all ethnic groups of humans come from Pleiades?? I don't know about Asians, but the genetic material of Africans, Arabs and Caucasians come from Orion and Sirius.
edit on 9/5/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by m1991

I don't know, never met one myself. Do you have a photo of a real authetic gey?

Better you never meet one!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hmm, interesting points made by everyone. The trouble with every doco and information about Grey's that can be found is simply that there is no solid proof. If they are related to us in some way, having no way to prove it means no one will really believe any of it.

In a way it makes it funny then that the slogan of this website is 'deny ignorance'.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I don't believe the "Greys" exist.

You've been deceived and you beLIEved in all of it
you don't see the ruse aLIEns are being used to keep you compliant

You keep your eyes in the clouds and in the skies
while the disguise is being set up for your complete suprise
These are just stories and lies to keep the wool pulled over your eyes.
You want fries? They don't give a **** 'cause everyone dies, you and me are just supplies.
Tools that money buys.

edit on 5-9-2011 by amnislupus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Nope!! The so called Greys are BIO-ANDROIDS, engineered by the ANUNNAKI. They are depicted in a chapter of Sumerian tablet named "The Descending of INANNA to the Underworld". They are expendable cloned organic robots created to perform tasks for the Anunnaki. They are NOT from Zeta-Reticuli. They created this psy-op to trick Dwight Eisenhower and the US military, into believing that they had a massive armada coming to invade Earth. In the '40s they scared the # out of Americans with a couple of spacecrafts and Eisenhower accepted their demands and sold mankind in exchange for military technology.
I don't know whether the Greys became independent after the Anunnaki left Earth or if they are under the command of remnant aliens hidden in underground cities or bases on the Moon.

What do you mean by "same Pleiadian roots we have"??? Do you think that all ethnic groups of humans come from Pleiades?? I don't know about Asians, but the genetic material of Africans, Arabs and Caucasians come from Orion and Sirius.

Source?

The claims made in science fiction and pseudo-science communities have zero actual evidence backing them.
This is all speculation, assumption and belief in what someone else told you otherwise.

Originally posted by Kemal

Uh, to believe anything of that, I need proof. Any proof of the existance of the ETs you mentioned?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
You may have come from the Pleaideans, but I come from another galaxy, far, far away. I also have a twin sister, whom I kissed once because I didn't know at the time she was my sister. But it's okay now because she's dating my best friend.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Are you sure? Because your avatar would suggest that you came from Ryut in Sector 666. And I'm really sorry about what happened. Those Manhunters just went crazy.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by m1991

Who said we have Pleaidean roots? There are a LOT of human creation stories out there. But look at all the drawings, and the few photos, of the greys. Head, eyes, nose, mouth, body, arms, hands, legs, etc, etc. Sure they are related to us. A lot of body types are related to our body type. We're one big happy family! Ha-ha.

It's just a pattern, and it's based on DNA. So if they lost some of the sequences somehow and were trying to strengthen themselves using genetic engineering they very well might be interested in our DNA, in creating hybrids and all the rest.

As has been mentioned, most of the reports state that the little greys are androids. But that doesn't mean they are soulless! And there are also bigger Greys that are real flesh and bone. As most of the stories go, the Greys were overtaken by the Reptilians (Anunnaki) in ancient times and have been their slaves ever since. They may have their own agenda towards freedom, but by most reports, they have lost the urge. It is not clear to me whether the Greys are really behind the abductions that have been reported, or if they are being put up to it by the Reptilians. The most common story is that the Reptilians ("Lizzies") eat bodies when they are on a planet like earth. So they need a way to create "food."

Anything is possible, I guess.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
Are you sure? Because your avatar would suggest that you came from Ryut in Sector 666. And I'm really sorry about what happened. Those Manhunters just went crazy.

You caught me.

With blood and rage of crimson red,
Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
Together with our hellish hate,
We'll burn you all--That is your fate!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Greys are AI, they're not biological entities. They can operate alone or interated through like a doll controlled by a soul. So no they're not our cousins.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
lots of wondering about greys on here of late? What up I wonder?

me I've been reading Enoch and the Emerald Tablets of Thoth reading every Mesopotamian ancient text I can lay my hands,on, read a bunch of other stuff to numerous to mention

compared my own experiences which include levitation ,clairvyance,UFO sightings all sorts of encounters with all sorts of non human entities again to numerous to list.talking to animals ,yes I do that ,and I'm probably failing to mention others

please anyone who is at all interested in this subject please watch this video series it has been posted on this board before but for no good reason that i know of is not being discussed. Really give it a chance

so watch

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
yes we are all a huge galactic family.

HUG....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The greys are most likely bio engineered lifeforms created by the satanic illuminati which are filled with spirits of demonic entities, most likely the spirits of the Nephilim and the Fallen angels in Genesis 6, Jude 6, Revelation 12, the book of Enoch and Jubilees, Numbers 13 etc of the Holy Bible.

Aliens are nonsense, they're a deception planned by the illuminati to lead people away from the one and only living God. Aliens are so popular today and on tv and in the media through propoganda and mindcontrol. I would expect everyone on a conspiracy based forum like ATS to have realized "aliens" are a form of decpetion and mindcontrol.

The illuminati worship satan, and their goal is to lead people into believing in nonsense like alien creation and the annunaki. The annunaki are the fallen angels in Enoch. Enoch told the truth in his text that they were fallen angels led by the devil to decieve and corrupt mankind. The Sumerians were decieved by them and worshipped them as gods, much like the myans and other ancient pagan cultures.

But they could be cousins to the illuminati's 3 families, who are essentially the bloodline of the nephilim bred down through the centuries to the size of average men and women. But Id say they have no relation to any average person, not a believer and follower of God anyways.

edit on 5-9-2011 by mallen07 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by mallen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The alien is able to exist, function, enter, and manipulate in a different time-dimension, they are possibly 4th density themselves, or their mind is so exotictly far out they can travel those places and function without moving a muscle, or they exist fully in this 4th dimension which brings them out to be interdimensional. (Some say the technology changes matter into energy and therefore being able to bring abductees through walls and up to the ship, I think more of this 4th density because they are able to shapeshift - actually called mental-energy projection).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join