It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVOLUTION IS FALSE!! Mathematics proves everything is created

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Except that atheists don't believe that, so you've set up a strawman.

I'll willingly admit that I don't know where the singularity came from before the Big Bang but inserting God is just a God of the Gaps fallacy. The honest answer is that before the Big Bang we don't know.

Why cant God by a argument for some as long as you dont know what was before the big bang. You have no grounds to argue against a God period.

Why do you people get to say what is and what isn't?

They have of course the right to believe whatever they want...

But...

The "god did it" claim has a HORRIBLE track record of being right. In the past, some claimed the sun is god...they were wrong. They claimed god created a giant global flood...again, they were wrong. Diseases were apparently also caused by god...wrong again. Comets are a sign of good to lead people...also complete and utter nonsense.

Apart from the fact that a TON of the "god did it" claims have now been completely debunked thanks to science, there's also the FACT that we don't have a single event/thing where we know god did it.

In short, people can believe in gods, unicorns, flying crocodiles or whatever they want. But the second they claim it's the "truth" or "fact, or that they "know they're right"...well...they lose all credibility.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

In mathematics Pi,phi, eurlers constant are anomalies, in all universe's, the planets and stars participate to emulate Pi, which is a perfect ratio....

...Those constants are irrefutable factual evidence that we are designed, and it implies undeniable proof that we were designed by something.

edit on 5-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Can you please explain the scinence in your claims? How do you come to concrete conclusions on things that have not yet been observed? I can follow your claims only up to the point that you leave our universe. I am a firm believer in string theory myself, but it is by no means enough for me to emphatically claim our exsitance as this or that.
edit on 20-9-2011 by TheSepticSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
It means that everything in our universe and hyper has been designed, and the constants attest to this.
Evolution is therefore invalid.

LOL seriously?

Just because everything can be proven to exist mathematically doesnt mean someone wrote these equations. It's a phenomena & it doesn't proove intelligent design either, rather it implies a PERFECT design which still doesn't imply a creator.

And if there were a creator who's to say its a being? Ever consider it could be that the universe is one neutron in the nucleus of one atom making up a blade of grass on some larger macro-alien planet & that therefor yes there would be a creator, it would be the roots of that blade of grass and the nutrients that feed that blade of grass.

People who like to imply that these things are proof of god are simplifying a massively incomprehensible and complex phenomena.

& this doesn't disprove evolution either; the science behind evolution is pretty rock solid bud, & I'll tell ya just because the universe was created doesn't mean that within that creation can't exist constantly evolving organisms, ecosystems, solar systems, galaxies, etc...

The universe and multiverse is a whole lot more complex than I think anyone could ever proove or fully understand & it has nothing to do with what any religious book says.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OpioidFreud

It's the old god of the gaps argument: Scientists can't explain this, ergo "god did it".

Given how horrible the "god did it" track record is when it comes to being right, it's a laughable argument

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious by now that "evolution" is a result of matter/energy traveling all different directions in non-linear spacetime through various sized anti-energetic wormholes. Living organisms are quantum machines able in many cases to anticipate a future event or change in environment, allowing them to survive more easily than they would be able to if everything was truly random.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I think it's pretty obvious by now that "evolution" is a result of matter/energy traveling all different directions in non-linear spacetime through various sized anti-energetic wormholes. Living organisms are quantum machines able in many cases to anticipate a future event or change in environment, allowing them to survive more easily than they would be able to if everything was truly random.

I hope by "pretty obvious" you don't mean the above has any bearing in science

You are stating a dozen hypothesis that aren't proven at all. Interesting hypothesis, maybe, but definitely not proven to the same degree as the theory of evolution has been backed up...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join