It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVOLUTION IS FALSE!! Mathematics proves everything is created

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

You have just shown a tremendous ignorance of paleontology and the way science works.

You may have gotten a brief introduction to evolution in high school biology but you obviously have no understanding whatsoever about how it works. Today there are thousand of full fossils and skeletons. You have once again shown that your knowledge of the subject remains in the 19th century.

Evolution has evidence beyond fossils. DNA comes to mind.

We have witnessed speciation in the lab so your link is dated and the author was wrong to begin with.

I am sorry but if faced with all the evidence of evolution you still deny the fact that humans and chimpanzees evolved from a common ancestor, more than that all living things evolved from a common ancestor, than you haven't studied it enough and are more than likely a religious fool.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Fretless

That is a common misconception.

If you are an agnostic than you are an atheist.

An agnostic does not know so they do not believe, therefore they are an athiest.

An atheist is simply a person who lacks belief in a god or gods. I am an agnostic atheist because I feal it is really the only intellectually honest position.

Atheism/theism deals with belief while agnosticism/gnosticism deals with knowledge, if you don't know than you don't believe.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I cant prove or disprove the existence of the Flying Spagetti Monster but I can exercise logic and say its very unlikely.

Your logic is no good, there is not one believer who believes in a Flying Spaghetti monster. Unless you have the impression that the creator is a flying spaghetti monster?

Don't compare our logic with yours. You are way of the page.

Logic has a fairly well defined set of rules so you don't really have your own logic you are either logical or illogical.

Now regarding the flying spaghetti monster, how do you know there are not people who believe in his noodliness?
And how do you know he is not the one true god?

Most people who believe in an invisible god are not adept at using logic so it is funny that you claim you have your own logic.

You still can't understand that there is no reason to invoke a deity to explain anything anymore. Life and the universe has plenty of mysteries but there is no logical reason to propose that a god created everything. None whatsoever. The god of the gaps fallacy would have kept humanity in the dark ages, which religion helped push us into, and humanity never would have reached the position we are in now if we attributed everything we could not currently understand to a magic man in the sky.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The evidence that His Noodleness (PBUH) is the creator of the universe is all around us. I challenge anyone to demonstrate that he is not responsible for creation.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
The evidence that His Noodleness (PBUH) is the creator of the universe is all around us. I challenge anyone to demonstrate that he is not responsible for creation.

Spagetti doesn't have the tensile strength to support a planet during creation.
Spagetti must be boiled in water before it is supple, if the FSM created water then how did he first boil himself for 15 minutes.
Spagetti leaves a trail of starch after cooking, said starch has never been seen in fossils or any part of the universe.
Spagetti would burn quickly from the heat of 100 billion stars.
Spagetti requires a sauce to achieve any real substance, this implies a collaborator of which we have no evidence.
Spagetti was created by Italians, who created them? Are Italians our true creator?
If the FSM (PBUH) created us surely he would have created us in his image and not a delicious snack.
Canneloni is more delicious. Lasagne is yet more delicious by a factor of 1 to the 13th. Surely these are more likely gods...?
Spagetti is unpopular in Bethlehem.

As such I refute your beliefs and cast you out!

Just wanted to lighten the mood a little

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's very interesting. I will have to read more about this to say the least. I'm open to new possibilities and ideas so this is right up my street. I will never say 'undeniable' however, I think putting all your eggs in one basket is a little daft.

There are countless examples of man witnessing and recording evolution. I'm not going to post any examples you can search this yourself, I'm sure there's many threads on ATS about this. I'm not too sure how that fits into your model of being created, I'll just have to dig deeper too understand it better to analyse it.

I really like the idea though, It does make sense that we were created. By accident or nature as it were or by something unfathomable. This might just be the maths of nature. I think it's neat you could predict and 'play god' more accurately with this information if it was refined and studied, there's no doubt that it exists... Just have to understand it better before I make any more comments.

What a great phenomena. Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The FSM isn't ordinary pasta, oh no. He's omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent pasta . He can also cast spells so take your heathen ways elsewhere lest you boil in the waters of pasta hell for eternity

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The FSM isn't ordinary pasta, oh no. He's omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent pasta . He can also cast spells so take your heathen ways elsewhere lest you boil in the waters of pasta hell for eternity

Oh, never thought of that. You have a leaflet I can take home?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fretless

Oh, never thought of that. You have a leaflet I can take home?

Sure! Print this out and spread the word:

Empty contents into a pan of boiling water. Salt to taste. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve whilst piping hot. Praise the Lord!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hey, Hey, Hey....all this talk about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Pastafarians is getting a little off topic and needs to be brought back to the original topic...math...so here goes:

Pasta is popular in Italy. Italians in America are famous for Pizza. When I lived in New York, the Italians called pizza a pie. A pie is round. Pi is the magical number relating the circumference of the pizza pie to it's radius....there, now we're back on topic...

Pizza Pi

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

^ OP claiming to understand 'M' theory and advanced mathematics.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Want a bigger laugh? The OP has claimed in multiple threads to be a "second year biomedical science" student, but claimed that there are "hundreds of trillions" of nucleotides in human DNA.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero
reply to post by Nosred

Want a bigger laugh? The OP has claimed in multiple threads to be a "second year biomedical science" student, but claimed that there are "hundreds of trillions" of nucleotides in human DNA.

This reminds me of how immature grown ups try to keep a hijacked topic a live. By digging up garbage and spreading it around to other people. You dont belong to this topic like the rest of your friends.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

This reminds me of how immature grown ups try to keep a hijacked topic a live. By digging up garbage and spreading it around to other people. You dont belong to this topic like the rest of your friends.

Digging up garbage? The OP presented demonstrably false information on the same topic in another thread -- he tried to present that evolution can be statistically disproved because there wasn't enough time for the human genome to be built up to "hundreds of trillions of nucleotides". Given the credentials that the OP has presented, that he is a "second year biomedical science student", and the fact that he's presenting information from that field that is factually incorrect, it calls into question the rest of his statements on the matter. Sorry that you don't like where the evidence leads and you'd rather those of us who understand the science would leave the thread, but I don't think it's going to happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but this made my day
maybe even my year... This thread is great for my puddlebrain... Maybe I'll be able to really contribute to this soon. Keep up the great content everyone!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by KentonKeogh
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

My point was that you cannot ignore the evidence for evolution. By referring to mathematics your admitting we were not created by magic, therefore would it not be plausible that the 'creator' formulated a design mechanic that facilitated evolution?

It's possible.
So you admit that there was a designer...who could have incorporated evolution, but overall, there was a designer?

By why would the creator want to incorporate evolution?
Why not just make the final design?

In this dimension everything moves. From the small vibrations of the atoms to the super novas in outer space. This movement causes change in the universe. So, therefore it would only stand to reason that life should change also.

It is necessary for life to evolve and adapt to its changing environment to continue to make its-self present on this earth and indeed in this ever-changing universe.

-Alien

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Everything was "created" when the known Universe expanded into existence, it's an event you might remember hearing about called the Big Bang. Biological evolution is a fact and we have a pretty good grasp on how planets form as well. If you don't think evolutionary theory is sound than explain to me why we can all trace our genes back to Africa? Explain why Tibetans have genes that allow them to thrive at high altitudes that other populations of humans do not?

I recommend that you start looking at the genetic and fossil evidence for evolution.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Just agree that humans are not intelligence enough to comprehend the order of things.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlienExplain why Tibetans have genes that allow them to thrive at high altitudes that other populations of humans do not?
I recommend that you start looking at the genetic and fossil evidence for evolution.

I don't understand why adaptation is constantly used to hold up the the theory of evolution. Adaptation's not being denied by anybody...I don't think. Now if we seen a time lapsed movie of Tibetans turning into another species, that would be irrefutable.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Nope. The big bang was expansion, not explosion.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join