It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVOLUTION IS FALSE!! Mathematics proves everything is created

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

In mathematics Pi,phi, eurlers constant are anomalies, in all universe's, the planets and stars participate to emulate Pi, which is a perfect ratio.
Circles and spheres in all universes have the ratio of pi, spirals in galaxies share the same form of the spiral of phi also the waves that hit every planets shores, because all planets have water, there is intelligent life all over our galaxy.
The extent from our elbows is phi * the extent from your fingertips to our wrists.

Those constants are irrefutable factual evidence that we are designed, and it implies undeniable proof that we were designed by something.
Our creators are the pro's of mathematics, they are the best at it, they are mathematicians, everything in all universes, and hyper is explained mathematically.
String theory is proven to be mathematically and math is the only universal language.

M-theory conjectures, 11th dimension does indeed exist, from the 10 accepted dimensions in string theory.
This propositions that our world, was actually engineered by the fusion of 2 organisms in the 11th dimension, where each of the organisms are the 10th dimensions respectively ( an infinite amount of possibilities, of all infinitely possible universes).
A designer must manifest in the 11th dimension since our designer lives out of time and space and sees all possibilities.

Math is proof, we we are designed.

edit on 5-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I've read that 3 x now, and I still have no idea what you mean.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It means that everything in our universe and hyper has been designed, and the constants attest to this.
Evolution is therefore invalid.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
very intresting,also i may add i never believed the whole evolution thing anyway.. sounds to far fetched...
edit on 5-9-2011 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry posting a few video's and naming a few well known equations and 'theories' doe's not provide proof that evolution is false and that we are created.

All current theories involving mathematics, quantum mechanics and physic's break down at the 'big bang' or moment of creation. As we are not so clever yet to prove or disprove creation. Creationist's should maybe consider that evolution was a tool used by a creator, before discrediting actual proven evidence (of evolution) found in many different fields of science.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KentonKeogh
I'm sorry posting a few video's and naming a few well known equations and 'theories' doe's not provide proof that evolution is false and that we are created.

All current theories involving mathematics, quantum mechanics and physic's break down at the 'big bang' or moment of creation. As we are not so clever yet to prove or disprove creation. Creationist's should maybe consider that evolution was a tool used by a creator, before discrediting actual proven evidence (of evolution) found in many different fields of science.

Evolution was not a tool used by the designers who made us.
If a designer did not exist in the 11th dimension which is beyond everything that is infinitely possible then we would not be created.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

You need to get over yourself. Every time I read one of your threads you insult anyone who disagrees with you. This is a DISCUSSION site. It is not an 'I'm right everyone but me is stupid site'. Knock it off.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

You need to get over yourself. Every time I read one of your threads you insult anyone who disagrees with you. This is a DISCUSSION site. It is not an 'I'm right everyone but me is stupid site'. Knock it off.

I don't recall saying it was
Try adding something to the topic other than talking about me, i wasn't aware i had this much of an impact on you.
Stick to the topic at hand kthnx

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I dunno - there's the potential for a very interesting discussion on this thread methinks.

Phi - Golden Ration etc - has always fascinated me. It fascinated renaissance artists too - the very best of then used phi in their paintings - it appeals to the human eye/mind - our minds enjoy symmetry too.

EVERYTHING that exists is built with phi - including us. Our measured height divided by our bodies from the waist up gives us phi. Our fingers length divided from base to knuckle gives us phi. Our legs divided by knee to ankle gives phi etc etc.

That its existence negates evolution is a giant leap tho'. Evolution is being questioned for different reasons tho'.

Ascension Island - colonised by Darwin has, in a comparatively short period of time, created its own ecosystem. They found that rather than 'survival of the fittest' occurring - the plant life co-operated to facilitate each other's survival.

BBC - Science & Environment
edit on 5-9-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

My point was that you cannot ignore the evidence for evolution. By referring to mathematics your admitting we were not created by magic, therefore would it not be plausible that the 'creator' formulated a design mechanic that facilitated evolution?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Undeniable proof my ar*e, it is just what you believe, nothing more nothing less.
Another rant by a religious bigot, for that is what you are.
Next you will say that it is "your" god that did this.
I say what about the Islamic god, he/she is just as valid as the Christian god.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

And evn if we were "created" it wasn't your god, but the Annunaki anyway - spacemen!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

Undeniable proof my ar*e, it is just what you beileve, nothing more nothing less.
Another rant by a religious bigot, for that is what you are.
Next you will say that it is "your" god that did this. I say what about the Islamic god, or is he/she wrong and doesn't exist?

It wasn't in reference to Jesus or religion, and im not religious.
Im saying we were designed, but not by a religious deity.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

The golden ratio, is also a constant which you can see in practically everything from plants to the spiral of every universe.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

So who or what did this creation?
Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KentonKeogh

My point was that you cannot ignore the evidence for evolution. By referring to mathematics your admitting we were not created by magic, therefore would it not be plausible that the 'creator' formulated a design mechanic that facilitated evolution?

It's possible.
So you admit that there was a designer...who could have incorporated evolution, but overall, there was a designer?

By why would the creator want to incorporate evolution?
Why not just make the final design?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

So tell us, who is your creator?
Was it a supernatural being, ie - a god?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

While I believe that the evidence that the multi-verse was created far outweighs the evidence for the evolutionary path, optimisation implies that an organism that has optimal parameters, also has the highest survivability - this is survival of the fittest, what evolutionists call Natural Selection. So any evolved organism is likely to conform to emergent optimal ratios and measurements.

This is the conundrum of Evolution v Creation. Both will tend towards optimal outcome. One by design, the other by emergence.
edit on 5/9/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

So tell us, who is your creator?
Was it a supernatural being, ie - a god?

I'm not sure.
The "Annunaki" could have created us....but who created them?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

If you are not sure who or what the creator was or did, how can you categorically state that there is undeniable proof.
Undeniable proof requires that you provide this proof, now that you are confronted with questions you cannot provide answers. The standard situation when sweeping statements are made that cannot be backed up.
Me thinks you started something and now you are lost for answers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join