It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: U.S. Deal 'wrecks Middle East peace'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by UM_Gazz

If you read the full Guardian article linked in the original story, you would see that the title is the same, and the reason it reads that way is the Palestinian leaders make the claim which the report backs up.

So your basing all of your bias on assumptions made by the "Guardian" using information from Pakistan? Well ah hell your quite the reporter, now excuse me while I go watch Sout African satellite feed for my local news.

First of all I have no need to defend the Guardian report. The Israeli side has offered NO COMMENT on this report. This is not biased at all. It only shows the conditions to which the peace plan is failing.

This being an election year has anyone thought of asking either the Bush or Kerry camp what they plan to do to help the stop the failure or this peace plan?.. I think both Kerry and Bush would rather leave this issue alone. But in the larger picture when you look at the history of conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians you may see as I have that it is tied to the genesis of radical Islamic terrorism, and the early source for anger and hatred toward the U.S.A.

If we cannot help the two sides in this conflict come to a peacful resolution then we will in time only add to the hatred among the arab muslims of this world. Israel will not relent, neither will the Palestinians.. and it seems for now the peace plan is in the scrap pile with so many others.

Agent47 .. you have a right to your opinion, as do I and everyone else.. that is what makes this site so great. Your opinion is respected. Though we may not agree.

I have no bias, I am as sad for the Israelis as the Palestinians. This will only get worse as long as things continue down this path.

The worst part is that everytime there is hope on both sides things like this happen and in that region it only takes a spark like this to ignite an explosion of anger.

Take from this article what you will.. The Israeli side was given a chance to speak their side and chose to make no comment.

Gazz

[edit on 23-8-2004 by UM_Gazz]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join