It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA technical Journal information on Extraterestrial communication obtained Via FOIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I have been dregging through blackvault.com so to speak and came accross NSA articals on Extraterestrial intelligence, in one article "Them" is a reffrence to extraterestrial, kind of smart but abit to obvious, its got some really good mathematical reading in there and i have found it interesting, havent fininshed reading but here is the links to the articals :
documents.theblackvault.com...
From April of 1956, to the Fall of 1980, the NSA published the "NSA Technical Journal"
Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I think that you are looking to deeply into these, the government has been looking into these matters for some time now.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

Sometimes you have to dig deep to get to the truth.
Don't rain on his parade.
I like this thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

thank you gmo, and her parade haha im a girl, and yes, you have to "read between the lines" and apply your gained knowlege into further ressearch.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

I really doubt that NSA would release any document concerning communication with aliens. That stamp "Approved for release by NSA" is a bogus.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Please quote the parts of the documents which you find particularly interesting. Paraphrasing for context would be great, too. Sounds like an interesting thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Well maybe you dont quite understand Freedom of information? the NRO NSA and other agencies are under the lawful obidement to releaseinformation requested through FOIA, if there is nothing too incriminating then yes they will release it, doesnt mean its bogus, there are agencies that are exempt from law and legal factors but these are usualy the ones who are not known.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Wasnt this proven three years ago as a test for students?

Might be mixing it up, but I swear this has been talked about, and debunked.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Sorry to have to rain on your parade but this was discussed a few months ago and was shown to be a hypothetical training exercise for NSA cryptographers .

In the most recent issue of the NSA Technical Journal- Vol. XI, No. 1Mr. Lambros D. Callimahos discussed certain aspects of extraterrestrial intelligence and included several messages to test the reader's ingenuity.
www.nsa.gov...

Previous thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
this was discussed a few months ago

Amongst other times...

Discussion of the NSA documents has come in various waves on ATS - in 2003, 2006, 2009 and - the big wave - this year.

2 threads in 2003
4 threads in 2006
3 threads in 2009
12 threads in 2011

Few (if any) of those threads have referred to information about the NSA documents available from UFO books and other sources....

Edit to add : Now, the issue is whether the number of threads is a reason for avoiding writing about those documents OR a reason for writing a reasonably detailed thread about those documents at some point (which would not take very long, since the number of documents - and number of relevant sources discussing the documents - is relatively limited)...

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 5-9-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Sorry to have to rain on your parade but this was discussed a few months ago and was shown to be a hypothetical training exercise for NSA cryptographers .

In the most recent issue of the NSA Technical Journal- Vol. XI, No. 1Mr. Lambros D. Callimahos discussed certain aspects of extraterrestrial intelligence and included several messages to test the reader's ingenuity.
www.nsa.gov...

Previous thread.

What he/she said. This was an exercise, and if you re-read it, it explains that in the documents you've been reading... in saying that, enjoy it still

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

What you say certainly makes sense, you have to understand sometimes the best way to hide things is hide them in plain site, which isn't a new philosophy for any Gov't. I say read the files and then come back to tell us what you think.

Nvm, apparently this has been discussed before
edit on 5-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

Thread closed.

Please use the Search function in the future.

new topics

top topics

join