It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess where Obama will be on 9/27 (next major ELEnin alignment) ???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Exactly, Arthur C. Clarke left clues all over his books as to the arrival of Elenin.

Something wonderful this way comes.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Is the queen mother going behind him ? That really doesn't make me feel any safer.

Well considering the Queen Mother died years ago, that'd definitely be weird.

I was never sure about the Elenin bringing earthquakes theory was stupid or crazy but hey, maybe Obama's just gonna pick out some wallpaper for his special bunker under the airport ready for when there really is a reason to go down there and hide?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Wheres Phage when you need him/her xD

HELLPPPP SAVE US FROM THESE WARMONGGERSSSS

Phage is probably on the phone right now trying to get the official word from his NASA overlords on several issues talked about on ATS so he can then repeat them ad verbatim, word for word, forwards and backwards in the hope threads like this will disappear forever.

That or he's busy washing his hair. Big brain like that requires several hours to thoroughly clean every follicle on such a huge surface area.

Is Phage like an ATS version of Chthulu? His cult followers do their ritual sacrifices until he awakens from the deep to throw out official NASA and JPL links and a "nothing to see here" attitude dealio?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Wow, you've read the book of Mormon?
good job, just goes to say that your one of many people that are open to what the gospel has to say.

Still, Elenin is not my big concern, it's Niburu, the one that is bigger than Jupiter.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Still, Elenin is not my big concern, it's Niburu, the one that is bigger than Jupiter.

ELenin is the precursor to Nibiru.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

The question is, where is Nibiru? So far that I have heard, it's in our solar system and now already passed the sun. and on a near collision course.

and I believe we are going to see Elenin on 9/11. So far this is going to be fun.

and your right, Elenin is a precursor. If it is going to be on this date, then we are in for on heck of a ride. because if we see Elenin, then that means we are already in Nibiru's magnetic field.
edit on 5-9-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by thedoctorswife

The only areas I think there would be the potential for a large quake mid to late Sept is Greece, Japan, Vanuatu/Indonesia/PNG region & the South Pacific region near or in NZ. Two of these nations will see at least a 7.0 and I have a feeling Japan might receive a 8.0+

hmmm, what do you know?
Indonesia just got hit with a 6.7

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by Signals

Denver, Colorado...

Coincidence?

Thoughts?
edit on 5-9-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

There is no such thing as coincidence, it is just a word that we apply to things of which we have no knowledge of. So I would have to say that there is a design behind his going there.

There is however a difference between causality and correlation. Correlation is what is often meant when people say coincidence, i.e. lack of causal connection.

-rrr

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

edit on 5-9-2011 by Bablock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by notsosunny

Can everyone agree on this list as the list of all "alignments?" I want to do a statistical analysis to show that there is no connection between this comet and earthquakes, but I need a list of alignments. I'm only looking at "alignments" that involve Elenin and Earth though. I don't want any of these Jupiter-Elenin-Venus alignments because, let's face it, no one has even come close to making a coherent argument as to why that would cause an earthquake on Earth.

You could start with this
www.seismo.info...

you may also want to look at Dr Mensur Omerbashich, I wont vouch for his theory but I do like his attitude
sites.google.com...
(top left link from prior page if redirects)

enjoy

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

ya know curious7 i sometimes wonder that exact same thing myself...kinda makes ya wonder why a guys sole purpose in life is to debunk EVERYTHING...but I'm not gonna lie his logic is pretty infallible so far as I've seen...just man it gets so aggravating sometimes lol...i predict..that sometime in the next year..there are going to be earthquakes...somewhere...that may or may not be related to anything important...lets see someone debunk that lol
edit on 5-9-2011 by johnnygamble because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The recent earthquakes that occurred in unusual locations in the US, were 2 days before JPL's orbital diagram's alignment. Before this last alignment, the last four had a significant increase in the frequency of 5.0+ or unusually large earthquakes on or near JPL's alignment dates. I'm sure the trajectory has changed some since the comet broke into fragments and it has of course gained speed the closer it gets to perihelion. I've posted several threads with the data I've collected thus far (not going into it here), but I suspect the next set of earthquakes, eruptions, tsunamis, etc. will occur closer to 23-Sep-2011. We shall see.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've seen people not worried just because elenin is disintegrating...if it is breaking into peaces, it does increases the possibility that any to those particles could hit the Earth isn't it?

if elenin is a fact, if elenin is breaking into peaces and if NASA confirms it...then we should give it some attention.

how big the Tunguska meteorite was?
edit on 5-9-2011 by metalpr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

If one fragment was to hit us, they all would. They are all on the same trajectory. See comet Shoemaker–Levy 9's impact with Jupiter for example:

en.wikipedia.org...

IF the fragments were to hit us, they would impact the Earth in many locations, depending on the number of fragments that survive the entry of our atmosphere. They would more than likely hit areas closer to the equator as well.

This doesn't include what's behind the comet, to include what's left of the tail and the debris that is in it. This area is much bigger than the fragments. I really think Elenin is a distraction to something much bigger coming up on it's heels.
edit on 5-9-2011 by my3911 because: Addition

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Some new picture ..

He is in one part for now, little green part ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0d500f1f5e5.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14d96b4da35d.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fcc73132873.png[/atsimg]

Put negative only in photo-montage tool ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/439de58d5ef1.png[/atsimg]

Some other correction and zoom ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4c91ef1b6e3.png[/atsimg]
edit on 5-9-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
reply to post by metalpr

If one fragment was to hit us, they all would. They are all on the same trajectory. See comet Shoemaker–Levy 9's impact with Jupiter for example:

en.wikipedia.org...

IF the fragments were to hit us, they would impact the Earth in many locations, depending on the number of fragments that survive the entry of our atmosphere. They would more than likely hit areas closer to the equator as well.

This doesn't include what's behind the comet, to include what's left of the tail and the debris that is in it. This area is much bigger than the fragments. I really think Elenin is a distraction to something much bigger coming up on it's heels.
edit on 5-9-2011 by my3911 because: Addition

from the link: "Calculations showed that its unusual fragmented form was due to a previous closer approach to Jupiter in July 1992"

so it got fragmented in a previous approach that didn't hit the planet...but the next approach it did.

elenin is fragmented and will not hit us this time...could it be a next time based on jupeter experience??

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
OP - "Do you think this has anything to do with "Take My Breath Away" ... JURAN's Prediction Thread back in July.......

"This is a Genuine Prediction and I Guarantee the Biggest Show on Earth"
JURAN predicts a world-wide event on September 29, 2011.

OP - Any connection since the dates are so close?

I do realize there is no shortage of "Prediction Threads" on ATS.

But, I'm just curious as to your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Interesting post but the video almost made me commit suicide, why would put such disgusting music on a video like that.

The next couple of months will be interesting indeed.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

elenin is fragmented and will not hit us this time...could it be a next time based on jupeter experience??

There are so many factors to consider that would affect the comet's trajectory on this approach or the next time it comes around. The biggest factor of all and the one that really gets me, is when someone says we know the ALL the laws of physics and our laws are above any other in the universe. We only know probably .0001 % of what the universe has to offer and that .0001% is from human brains that are not completely evolved. Scientists that developed these laws have been stuck on this planet, in this solar system, in the Milky Way among ~500 billion other galaxies. This continues on with billions of universes in the multiverse. It goes on and on... kind of like the layers of an onion. We have no idea what could come from outside our solar system. We know even less about our oceans. So when someone tells you they know how, what, where, when and why without a reasonable doubt, especially with dealing with the great unknown (space).... well, you see where I'm going. We won't know what is going to happen until it happens. All we can do is prepare ourselves mentally, spiritually and it doesn't hurt to have a survival plan/supplies just in case you get lucky!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The one problem I have with the whole Denver Colorado theory/hypothesis. Denver is a wee bit too close to the yellow stone super volcano. Yellow stone is over do for going boom. Anyone dumb enough to have their SHTF bunker next to a super volcano.....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join