It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stuck on the Couch with On-Demand....Pick a movie I should watch.

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Okay so I'm settled down for the night and I want to watch a movie...

Simple as this, tell me what movie I should watch, free or buy, I don't care, I have the money. I just want a good action/thriller/scary movie to watch.

SHOOT!




posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I would watch this one:

Colombiana
Reviews - Trailer - Photos - IMDb
‎1hr 47min‎‎ - Rated PG-13‎‎ - Action/Adventure/Drama‎
Director: Olivier Megaton - Cast: Zoe Saldana, Michael Vartan, Max Martini, Jordi Mollà, Lennie James - : Rated 2.9 out of 5.0
In the action film "Colombiana", Cataleya, a young woman who has grown up to be an assassin after witnessing the murder of her parents as a child. Turning herself into a professional killer and working for her uncle, she remains focused on her ultimate goal: to hunt down and get revenge on the mobster responsible for her parents' deaths.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Okay so I'm settled down for the night and I want to watch a movie...

Simple as this, tell me what movie I should watch, free or buy, I don't care, I have the money. I just want a good action/thriller/scary movie to watch.

SHOOT!

What movies are available?



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I would watch this one:

Colombiana
Reviews - Trailer - Photos - IMDb
‎1hr 47min‎‎ - Rated PG-13‎‎ - Action/Adventure/Drama‎
Director: Olivier Megaton - Cast: Zoe Saldana, Michael Vartan, Max Martini, Jordi Mollà, Lennie James - : Rated 2.9 out of 5.0
In the action film "Colombiana", Cataleya, a young woman who has grown up to be an assassin after witnessing the murder of her parents as a child. Turning herself into a professional killer and working for her uncle, she remains focused on her ultimate goal: to hunt down and get revenge on the mobster responsible for her parents' deaths.


I would but that's in theaters right now, isn't it? Zoe Saldana is SMOKIN hot though so I'm gonna have to either watch it bootlegged or pay $13 to see it lol



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What movie can you watch?

Me doing this:

"Look what I can do!"

Now fill in the blanks and there ya go!


Actually, have you seen 'The Help' yet? Fantastic, sad, funny and just enough to make you angry.
www.imdb.com...

'Red State' is pretty good also. Too close to those nut jobbers who protest the gays, military etc tho. Kind of a mix between that and Waco...but with John Goodman!
www.imdb.com...



edit on 5-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Mate

Pitch Black. Good movie.

Pitch Black

Cheers



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate
 


Blade Runner. Classic.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Colombiano it is!!!

Pitch Black is next.

I've already seen Blade Runner



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate
 


layer cake



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Stonger Better Faster. Its a great doc



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I just watched The Mechanic on-demand yesterday. Gotta say it's a pretty good remake.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If you are at all into the found footage (blair witch, paranormal activity) type movie I'd say get Grave Encounters if you can find it and don't mind a low budget horror flick.

Hmmm. Otherwise see if you can get "Rubber" it is about a psychic tire that goes on a killing rampage. I know I know sounds terrible right? It's actually surprisingly good.

Sorry I haven't watched many new movies lately.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If you want your brain to itch...

Tideland



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Mate

When you've watched Pitch Black make some time to watch The Chronicles of Riddick which is partially a continuation of the story line. I think critics had a real go at it, but I think it's worth a watch.

The Chronicles of Riddick

Cheers



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Okay so I'm settled down for the night and I want to watch a movie...

Simple as this, tell me what movie I should watch, free or buy, I don't care, I have the money. I just want a good action/thriller/scary movie to watch.

SHOOT!

If u can somehow check out the new Planet of the Apes.. Awesome movie IMO..



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
^^^I am in interest of watching Planet of the Apes!!!


And a movie about a psychic tire going on a killing spree?? Geez sounds surprisingly awesome LOL



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
And a movie about a psychic tire going on a killing spree?? Geez sounds surprisingly awesome LOL


I slept on it for so long thinking it was going to be bad but it's hilarious.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I would recommend very much this thought provoking movie called "Alex Grey: The Chapel of Sacred Mirrors" I watched that last night and I have to admit that it was very facinating and entertaining. Its on Netflix On Demand now



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
"A Face in the Crowd". a 1957 film whispering and shouting out loud the nefariousness of the television industry.
Old? Sure.
Black and white? All the better.
1957 telling us what we had coming if we were not very carful.
Guess what?
edit on 5-9-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: Sp



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Tucker and Dale vs Evil.

A new spin on the hillbillies vs college students, done more in comedy and irony.

Good flick if your a Horror or slasher fan.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join