It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EQ M 1.4 California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
LMAO.. This is obviously a joke guys.. Note to everyone who feels the need to post EQ's religously.. Stop just stop especially the good people out there in Cali.. People are starting to make this forum look like a complete joke. Earthquakes happen guys, and they've been happening since the beginning of time.. IMO earthquakes should not be posted unless it is 7.0 with the obvious exceptions, like odd places where earthquakes never happen.. If i see another earthquake posted about the region of Vanuatu i think i might shoot myself..
Well heres a link guys to anyone in Cali who might be worried about this 1.4 monster..

1.4 CALI

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenOhhTwo
LMAO.. This is obviously a joke guys.. Note to everyone who feels the need to post EQ's religously.. Stop just stop especially the good people out there in Cali.. People are starting to make this forum look like a complete joke. Earthquakes happen guys, and they've been happening since the beginning of time.. IMO earthquakes should not be posted unless it is 7.0 with the obvious exceptions, like odd places where earthquakes never happen.. If i see another earthquake posted about the region of Vanuatu i think i might shoot myself..
Well heres a link guys to anyone in Cali who might be worried about this 1.4 monster..

1.4 CALI

lmao

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

1.4 CALI

lmao

This is for You dreamfox just you.. JK

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

1.4 CALI

lmao

This is for You dreamfox just you.. JK

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I won't lie, I saw the title and almost spit my scotch onto my cat.

2nd

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
I won't lie, I saw the title and almost spit my scotch onto my cat.

2nd

Lucky Cat...

:!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

1.4 CALI

Felt it up here in Canada.

Musta been a good one down there.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It must be HAARP.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
already posted here: 1.4 ROCKS california lol jk

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wait wait WAIT.... Nobody told me about an Elenin alignment happening...
Surely this is a definite prelude to the big one, that will force a disclosure about HAARP being alien tech right?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Is California still around?

top topics

join