It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black night-Epsilon bootis and the black night aka Vast Active Living Intel-ligence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was searching around for some information on "the black night" satilite, interesting indeed, as i found in my researching, one of the messages desciphered from the satilite by HAM radio operators was that it had a star map of epsilon bootis which was mapped about 13,000 years ago, now when i went into micrisoft world wide telescope i founf the star constilation, now the main star located near the bottom i will note is massively bright, i also niticed that to the left of the star system at RA:14hr41min31sec DEC:+20:29:59 there are bright blue round objects that appear to be ufo's, now im not entirely sure as to what they are but they do look unusual, now if you go to RA: 15hr17min03sec SEC: +17:21:35 there is a blue line that seems to be emitting a cast of blue shadow, what this is i dont know but it does not look like a glitch, i am thinking this could be a sign of evidence ET life is out there due to the fact that this mysterious satilite has sent these messages, i cant find anymore but this link proved a insight, the millitary claimed after a while they knew what it was and it was theres but i dont think this is necessarily true:The black night picturepush.com...

www1.picturepush.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[img=http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/6473188/220/6473188.jpg]

[img=http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/6473207/220/6473207.jpg]

[img=http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/6473197/220/6473197.jpg]

picturepush.com...
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: added links

edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: link

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

You can upload pictures to ATS media or photobucket

link - media.abovetopsecret.com...
link - photobucket.com...

They're both free so you should be able to at least post a screen capture ?

edit on 4-9-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Hey, nice post, OP. The Black Knight Satellite has been one of my favorite unknown topics ever since i read VALIS years ago. The link you provided has got quite a lot more info than I have seen in my searching. I can't believe I never found that page before. Good find!

Now i've got a bunch more reading to do. If you could provide pics for those coordinates you posted I would love to see them. BTW- if you search ATS there are a few older-older posts on The Black Knight i think the last one I read was from 2007. Anyway, good find! S+F.
As far as the military claiming it was one of theirs- no way.No chance, BKS was reported before Sputnik was even in space. I believe they may have been incorrectly referring to VG 1991.

Kinda off topic, but Radio Free Albemuth by PKD is another great read associated with VALIS. Definitely worth checking out if you've never read it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RainDog

Your verry welcome
i will look into this extra readin material you have mentioned, i just got searching and wanted to track it down, i was condering getting a HAMradio haha, im trying to find more info on the decoded messages, i will let you all know what i find, also, i have uploaded my photos, no black night but i went straight to epsilon bootis to find it! no luck, but also remember with any constilation that has a sun, there has to be a chance of life i belive, thank you for your comment it was one of the nicest iv have on here

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
When I watched the Transformers 2 movie and the scene with Soundwave, my first thought was Black Knight.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Those pictures are very cool. The first one kinda looks like someone cut a slit in the fabric of the universe.

I haven't got a clue what the heck that could be.

To AMANNAMEDQUEST-- Yes, spot on, man. Soundwave was definitely a wink to BKS. I thought the same thing when I first saw the movie. Michael Bay likes to incorporate subversive SciFy lore into his flicks, he did it again with the Pyramids, and Transformers 3 and the whole moon landing story.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Some juicey info on a monolith, possible the black night! www.oocities.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Nice observation.

new topics

top topics

join