It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I just read an article about three months ago that they now believed the USA about it. I'm not sure how old the article was, some don't have dates and we assume they are new. I remember it was after their own satellite saw it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Who was manning the camera? I buy it, until the camera follows the lander as it goes up.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealdemoboy
reply to post by buster2010

Who was manning the camera? I buy it, until the camera follows the lander as it goes up.

Alright, I just made a ATS account to answer your question haha. I just got done watching the HBO series, "From the Earth to the Moon" and it is really awesome. Now, one of the issues they covered in it was they wanted to get a shot of the Lander launching off of the moon into lunar orbit. So, before they were getting ready to leave, they set up that camera facing the lander, and then turned over the control of it to mission control in Houston. Now, there was a guy there in Houston operating this thing, and because of the time-delay between Earth and the Moon (250,000 miles) He actually had to start panning the camera up following the lander, 3 seconds before they had actually launching, because of the radio delay. Pretty cool stuff, and I hope I answered your question.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
my favorite thread on ATS

talk about bad timing ! LOL !

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

You need to compare apples with apples. The images we have from the moon are taken by satellites several miles up. The images on google earth are taken from airplanes only a few thousand feet in the air so naturally they're better quality.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Check out this incredible 3.5 hour documentary called "What happened on the moon?" It features experts in photography and videography showing incontrovertible evidence that many of the photos and videos of the moon were clearly faked and had a second artificial light source - there's no way around it. Some whistleblowers are also mentioned, including one source that says that Apollo 15 Astronaut James Irwin was about to go public about the moon hoax before he suddenly collapsed of a heart attack.

After viewing this film objectively, there will be no doubt in your mind that the whole thing was a fake, lie and cover up.

Here are parts 1 and 2.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Utter nonsense......and I see the same crap, early on, with the old, old, old interview with David Percy (he's the blow-dried Brit with the beard).

The crap claimed in that "documentary" has been debunked, long, long ago.

This isn't even "new" at all.

And of course.....we have the actual photos, from orbit, taken by the LROC. They are easy to find, online. They are also definitive proof of Apollo.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
No point in trying to talk to WU. He has made it very clear that he only comes in to spam videos and never talks about anything.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

I briefly believed that the moon landing was faked, but as I did more research the evidence piled up.
The real nail in the coffin for me is how they could have made the rocks that the astronauts picked up float, and the moon rover bounce. None of these things could have been done simply by slowing down the film, because the trajectory of an object in zero gravity is far different than on earth. (and as for the fact that my sig is a quote from niel armstrong, I am just tryingg to figure out what that means),

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join