It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
What's always got me about this is the question of just how were we back then, able to stream the footage all the way back to earth from the moon.. also, who was holding the camera and how did it get enough power to operate?? Cameras back then were massive things.. and would have no doubt been very power hungry .. Things like this get me most confused about it all...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
isnt it true that the lunar lander never had a successful test land on earth? also why have nasa destroyed the spec sheets for the lander. Some monumental event aye?.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theXammux

who exactely are you trying to convince here(other than yourself that is)?

asking for solid proof of the moon landing seems about as difficult as it is to get a decent ET vid,or something credible on elenin..

peace

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

I find it hard to believe we did not actually land on the moon.
Still that does not mean it did or didn't happen. I only know what the rest of you know.

Why fake it, you might ask?

I did not think there was a good enough reason to manufacture such a mission but recently a few things have come to light to change my mind about that.

#1. The shadowy beginnings of NASA and the recruitment of NAZI Scientists in starting it up, there is even a similarity in the logos.

#2. I saw a video recently where everything else in the video was extremely credible and I believed it 100%. This video also mentioned the moon landing was fabricated and when they said that it made me suddenly doubt the entire thing..until they said why. The money. The money spent on the Mission to land on the moon was diverted toward another project...a secret black ops project. Maybe HAARP, maybe it was CERN maybe STARWARS...maybe something we don't even know about. This however is the most plausible explanatin to me why it MIGHT HAVE BEEN faked.

They (TPTB) needed the money.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
www.google.com...

your welcome
edit on 4-9-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

These photo images could have been done much more recently.

Certainly post google.

Weren't these pics gathered on Googles last trip to the moon anyway?

...not NAZI ....I mean NASA. Right?

I have to give kudos and star and flag the OP for bothering to ask the question.
It's ballsy.

So many people try to stay "safe" and "politically correct" they fall in line with conventional thinking and they change nothing. They continue with the brain washing, if indeed it was brain washing that took place and they come out cleaner and more sterilized.
Meantime the truth sits alone festering and building to a boil.
This is like asking is there really a God during the inquisition. You couldn't even ask.

You should be able to ask.

The US moon landing IS A CONSPIRACY and probably should be a topic alongside the question of whether one supreme deity, many or any exist, global warming, 9/11, evolution, and the rest of the conspiracy theories. After all it is only a THEORY. If a substantial number of people believe it MIGHT BE TRUE, then it becomes ...not necessarily "credible" since so far to me this issue has not gone so far as to prove itself "credible" but it has proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt, it was possible to fake. And with a group of NAZI's at the helm...who knows?

Nothing to prove conclusively we did, in fact go. We might be using the Russian footage and saved ourselves a trip. A few rocks? I met Jim Erwin and the rocks and still I have to say....what a surprise it must have been to find the earth is not flat.

Nothing to do with gaining MONEY (or sex) surprises me anymore.

edit on 5-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The entire Apollo public presentation was smoke and mirrors. Im sure we could and probably did go to the moon but Im also sure we havent seen the real footage.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by CaDreamer

My grandparents also watched it, doesn't mean it is proof. While we respect our grandparents, unless they were there, they are not reputable sources. Sorry sport.

My uncle was on the deck of the ship that picked the capsule after it splashed down. When I talked to him about it he had no doubt we went to the moon.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

My grandparents also watched it, doesn't mean it is proof. While we respect our grandparents, unless they were there, they are not reputable sources. Sorry sport.

My uncle was on the deck of the ship that picked the capsule after it splashed down. When I talked to him about it he had no doubt we went to the moon.

Could they have just orbited the moon? Might he have said that and not compromised his integrity? I am not one who thinks we didn't go but I think it remains to be proved conclusively and unfortunately it is one of those things, like until an alien lands on my lawn I will be skeptical and with this I think it will be until they can get ME there I won't believe it 100%.
Sad but it is a moot point with me. We already know they are liars and so if not this on something else. They already spent the money. What is at issue here is a basic distrust of government and government agencies. Also the possibility of a larger as yet unknown agenda.

When you don't have trust...you got nothing.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
My parents woke me up in the middle of the night to sit by the televsion and watch it as it happened. We all believed it was happenng.

We knew the American flag had wires in it to make it appear to be waving.

The reasons we cant Google-Space view the stuff we left up there I believe... is covert. Spy stuff. We dont want anyone to know WHAT we left there...and where we left it.

But I believe we did.

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Excellent post

Now, join me on my quest to do something truly public - come help me build a moon base

Serious, go to my thread. I don't think people actually think i'm serious....

Regards,

snf

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

The US moon landing IS A CONSPIRACY and probably should be a topic alongside the question of whether one supreme deity, many or any exist, global warming, 9/11, evolution, and the rest of the conspiracy theories.

You left out Santa Claus, unicorns and the Easter Bunny. By your "logic," all of these need to be debated too.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by newcovenant

The US moon landing IS A CONSPIRACY and probably should be a topic alongside the question of whether one supreme deity, many or any exist, global warming, 9/11, evolution, and the rest of the conspiracy theories.

You left out Santa Claus, unicorns and the Easter Bunny. By your "logic," all of these need to be debated too.

No I believe in those.

So you don't believe in evolution either. Lot of that going around.
Hope you get better.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by buster2010

Could they have just orbited the moon? Might he have said that and not compromised his integrity? I am not one who thinks we didn't go but I think it remains to be proved conclusively and unfortunately it is one of those things, like until an alien lands on my lawn I will be skeptical and with this I think it will be until they can get ME there I won't believe it 100%.
Sad but it is a moot point with me. We already know they are liars and so if not this on something else. They already spent the money. What is at issue here is a basic distrust of government and government agencies. Also the possibility of a larger as yet unknown agenda.

When you don't have trust...you got nothing.

It would be kind of stupid to go all that way and not land don't you think? Also where did the dust on their space suits come from not to mention the rocks they brought back.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It would be silly to get so close and not land IF you had been there and done it before and it was familiar to you.
Like I said I saw the rocks and they didn't bowl me over.

What if it was too expensive and dangerous to land?
And yet the American people needed this for their morale...
What wouldn't we do?

That video is sooo cool! Thanks for posting it but I wonder after seeing it...if this were posted as evidence of a UFO people would scream it was clearly and obviously CGI. It does LOOK fake although I am not saying it is mind you. I tend to believe your uncle...I am only saying that 100% irrefutable proof has not been presented and I am not even sure it is possible to provide, so in the end a moot point. I choose to believe it happened. I recognize now however that that is a choice I am making and not a given.
edit on 5-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I would think that if we didn't go then teh Russians would have been the first to let everyone know. this was during very heightened tensions and they would have loved to have been their first. They would have monitored this all the way to the surface.

You could say they were in on the hoax but that is a lot more unlikely than an actual landing

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
As far as the moon Landing goes, I have no doubt we went, Landed and Returned from the surface of the moon.
Just by the sheer amount of people that worked on the project, building the rockets, watching them take off, monitoring them from stations all over the world, and all of the behind the scenes workers, this had to have happened.

In my personal opinion and i'm not sure if i'm the only one who believes this but, I think that NASA planted the story out there of the Lunar Landing being a hoax. Maybe to cover up something they found, or maybe to deter any further landings on the moon by other countries space programs. I'm sure the truth will never actually come out.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

Can anyone please provide me with high resolution photos of the sites showing NASA artifacts left behind?

And please no grainy 0.5 megapixel crap.

I mean we have google earth, google sky even google mars...why the hell don't we have a high resolution google moon app??? This reeks of a conspiracy to me.

Why are you asking for someone else to do your research for you? If you understand the nuts and bolts of photography, you would know why there is a limit to what imaging systems can resolve. Why invoke a conspiracy just because you do not understand something? Wouldn't it be better to educate yourself?

A thought occured to me earlier today; the infamous shot of an American astronaut hitting a golf ball on the moon. What was the temperature on the moon that day. If the temperature was really cold like -100 C or colder wouldn't the golf ball have been so brittle that it shattered into hundreds of pieces?? Anyone remember their highschool science teacher dipping a balloon into liquid nitrogen and then shattering the ballon like glass all over the floor???

Again, why are you asking what the temperature on the Moon was? Why speculate when you can do some research? If you did, you would understand that the question does not even make sense.

If it were to be proven that the moon landings were hoaxes, wouldn't this be one of the greatest lies of all time??

If you genuinely believe this, please dedicate yourself to researching it further, otherwise you are just wasting everyone's time.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I too think the lunch happened and they did go out in space... but only that. Many could argue "oh i saw it, i was there", that doesn't prove they went to the moon, only that they did go in space outside earth.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
NASA, like the CIA, is a NAZI organisation.
Imagine for one second that these boys clubs are not out
for the public good. Now cast a different eye on ALL they have presented.

Atmospheric trip-index - the evidence of the moon lie

Atmosphere flight index - proofs for the moon lie

"Moon plays": The moon was the Earth - a lie and truth in the atmosphere, "Moon plays": The moon was the Earth - lies and truth in the atmosphere

The Moon: The "American" comics industry with the Walt Disney Hauptpropagandisten (a Nazi) and Wernher von Braun (the rocket-Nazi) gave the impression that it was relatively easy to travel to the moon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Moon: The "American" comic industry with main propagandists Walt Disney (a Nazi) and Wernher von Braun (the Nazi rocket) gave the impression that it would be Relatively easy to get to the moon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The "Moon plays" with astronauts, landers and flags took place on the earth, in simulation centers at Langley (Virginia) and Houston (Texas), and in the photo studio for photo montages. And the media said nothing. That was an order of the President ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The "moon plays" with astronauts, lunar modules and flags took place on Earth, in simulation centers at Langley (Virginia) and Houston (Texas), and in photography studios for photo compositions. And the media did not say anything. This was the order of the President ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.geschichteinchronologie.ch...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If they landed the moon with that junk and then even took off, by now we should be visiting our second home on the moon for fun. Oh sorry... its too expensive but HEY USA has a printing machine, lets print some $ !
I love USA!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join