It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by banishedfromthisarea

So, the real question is - how much is your belief that we landed on the moon? If you believe beyond all doubt, you'd bet your life - or your wife or kids life on it.

I'd bet my life on it, as well as those of my wife and kids. We landed on the moon. It is fact.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have said this before and will say it again if they lied they would know they would eventually be caught out.

When they landed Apollo 11 on the Moon IF that had been a lie they would have know idea if or when another nation would have been able to send a probe,send a manned mission or build a telescope that could directly image the sites from earth.

It could have just months or a few years from the landing date how would the USA look to its people or the rest of the world.

THEY COULD NEVER RISK THAT!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why the flag doesn't hang down towards the moon's surface just like on Earth. If the gravity is low enough to make the flag "float" then why isn't all the moon dust floating too, in a dust cloud surrounding the moon. It doesn't the dust lies on the surface due to gravity, which is why I can't figure out how the flag is floating. It should be hanging down, not moving.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Because it has a metal frame to hold it. That's why it doesnt hang down.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

That doesn't make any sense how is the pole holding it up??? On Earth the flag doesn't float, it just hangs, just like it should on the moon. Or, there would be dust, all of the moon particles, the fine stuff, just floating around the moon caught in between floating away and heading towards the surface, it would build up and be very noticable. Since we don't see this the dust, although very light, lighter than the flag by multiple times, still falls towards the moon.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by vipertech0596

That doesn't make any sense how is the pole holding it up??? On Earth the flag doesn't float, it just hangs, just like it should on the moon. Or, there would be dust, all of the moon particles, the fine stuff, just floating around the moon caught in between floating away and heading towards the surface, it would build up and be very noticable. Since we don't see this the dust, although very light, lighter than the flag by multiple times, still falls towards the moon.

Now just a thought what if they had put a horizontal bar along the top to hold the flag out from the pole DOH!
edit on 16-11-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

"He left and people were there. He arrived and people were there. Logic has nothing to do with it, try some common sense"

The Astronauts left Florida and people were there. The Astronauts splashed down in the Pacific - and - you got it - people were there.

Common Sense enough for you??

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

"Now just a thought what if they had put a horizontal bar along the top to hold the flag out from the pole DOH!"

Actually, they did. In fact the horizontal poles used when the flags were planted were nothing more than commercially made shower curtain rods.

Jeez, people - it's really not hard these days to find this type of stuff out in under 5 minutes.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by syrinx high priest

If the independent verification made by Bochum Observatory was so important then why is this event not mentioned as part of the Bochum Observatory wiki page? There is no mention of Apollo.
en.wikipedia.org...

I love how people point to wiki's as some sort of undeniable historically accurate data, when the whole engine behind wiki's allows it's users to edit/delete/add data. Maybe they will add those notes one day. Maybe the wiki is, relatively speaking, in it's infancy - just as the one is where I work.

For you and for the OP it's positively clear that no amount of proof (which has been around for 40 years, longer than any wiki obviously) will persuade you to accept the moon landings as fact. And that's ok, you're allowed to have your own opinion. I for one am cooked reading this thread. Take care, all.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Ok there is a horizontal pole holding it up. WHY??? We don't have horizontal poles on all the flags here on Earth to hold it up to see all of it. What's the point? And anyway all those videos with the flag just look odd, with it blowing around in the wind and all. O yea there's no wind in space DUH!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok now this is by far the best proof that they did land on the moon that I have, though it is just gossip really, but for the reasons of the information and the way it was revealed, I believe it would lend credence. I had been assigned to a tour in Germany in the Army in 1973. I was stationed at an Army base in Schweinfurt Germany. It was a run of the mill place primarily an Armor unit, anyway as my recolection. While there I made a few friends, other soldiers, and life was good. I shared a room in a barracks with a guy from Texas, one from Ohio and another guy from AnnArbor MI. We became good friends as GI's do being far from home and in a foreign land. Lots of time was spent at the bowling alley, and my friend was Pro. skill at knocking them down, in every conceivable way. There were times we would talk about just about everything when whiling away the time. I think an aside to the Moon mission was a footnote that the preperation for returning to earth was a malfunction that was noted, or that remember reading or hearing at some point years later, of the ignition toggle switch toggle breaking off and the Astronauts having to use a ? Bic pen or a pencil ? to activate the switch for blastoff from the Moon. Well I haven't thought of the time-frame, but if I recall right this would have been within a year or so of 1973? I don't know, I never bothered or investigate, and probably should have prior to writing this, but anyway.... My friend and I got to talking about the Moon landing and he was telling me stuff his mother had done in the construction of the landing craft. He had told me that a little known (at the time) was the incident with the toggle, in which his Mom had been the one working on the panel installing switches and such, and after the incident his Mother was in Deep Chit and an investigation took place, also as we later have been told, how the broken toggle nearly cost the Astronauts their lives. It was a BIG thing, but at the time when it was told to me by my Buddy, it wasn't yet disclosed to the public. I'v always remembered that story, and of course no one could construe it as conspiracy, because it wasn't even known when I first heard it. It just makes me think it all actually happened. i too have seen the conspiracy movies and documentaries and such, and was leaning towards it being a fake, that was, until I remembered this incident of the story my friend had told. So take it for what it's worth, sometimes it's little bits like this that corroborate what the government had issued as the story, and the subsequent truth of it. I just thought I'd tell this, to give both sides a bit more information in making their own minds up.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The more I think about the time frame, I believe it correctly would have been in 74 that I was there in Germany, sorry.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

You dont need to know about this in 2011.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I found some hi res moon images and did a lot of searching, I found what appears to be the artifacts of Apollo XI still siting right there where they said they were... I only looked for Apollo XI, I'm satisfied with what I found.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

I know I'm quite late to reply to this but I think you should know that the interviewer Bart Sibrel IS a felon/criminal. He's a mentally unstable religious fanatic whos entire belief of the moon hoax is based on his belief that God would not allow man to leave earth. He has a history of violent behaviour (which resulted in his criminal record) and is known for stalking astronauts. He was essentially stalking Buzz Aldrin and was threatening him and his family, Buzz was well within his right to defend himself.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Ok there is a horizontal pole holding it up. WHY??? We don't have horizontal poles on all the flags here on Earth to hold it up to see all of it. What's the point? And anyway all those videos with the flag just look odd, with it blowing around in the wind and all. O yea there's no wind in space DUH!

Why dont you link us to a video of it blowing about in the wind then!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I dont believe in the moonlanding being a hoax myself, but I still think its weird you can get google maps pictures, down to the car and even people, but no moon pictures which resolve the landing sites to that degree, despite recent moon missions (unmanned).

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The Chinese didn't believe until recently that man went to the moon, but they now acknowledge it after getting satellites around the moon. Maybe the Americans intercepted their signals and planted false pictures though
I'm just trying to stir up the Chinese again

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The USA should get fined for leaving that unsightly junk hanging around on the moon. I can't even keep an old car in my yard without worrying.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The Chinese did not believe that? I was not aware of that, are you sure? I am just saying it would be nice to have decent pics from orbit.

To all those who believe the moonlanding was a hoax, how about scrutinizing the moon itself? if it was a hoax, then the moon must have been the prop the Astronauts used for training, or a similiar prop. If that is the case, then experts surely would have been able to spot errors in the moon itself, but so far nobody came forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join