It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by walt6x3
www.nasa.gov...

The shadow to the right of the challenger descent stage is PITCH black. It's as though the photo editore was too lazy to provide some variance to the dark shade.

If you view the 3X enlargement picture the black shading doesn't match the original.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I challenge those who believe Apollo was a hoax to specify WHAT EVIDENCE YOU WOULD ACCEPT as proof we landed. It seems to be a constantly moving target.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroroach

I challenge those who believe Apollo was a hoax to specify WHAT EVIDENCE YOU WOULD ACCEPT as proof we landed. It seems to be a constantly moving target.

Video footage of the Apollo craft in orbit of the moon, approaching the moon's surface then touching down.

Lie detector tests for the surviving astronauts administered by both the pro and anti hoax camps.

Crystal clear video footage on the lunar surface.

High resolution colour pics on the moons surface provided by a lunar rover similar to the one on mars.

This would be a good start.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I challenge the people that keep posting gray blobs as proof they see objects to show me where the hell those objects are but that just gets ignored. You might as well get used to that as well then.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

I challenge the people that keep posting gray blobs as proof they see objects to show me where the hell those objects are but that just gets ignored. You might as well get used to that as well then.

Stunning how the BBC article refers to these gray blobs as "razor sharp images".

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll
Stunning how the BBC article refers to these gray blobs as "razor sharp images".

That is pretty funny. As I said before, I believe we went to the moon. I just do not believe people keep posting pictures of nothing and claiming it is proof of something. All I see proof of is someone knows how to add labels to photos.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I don't know if journalists in Australia read ATS or not but here is a timely news story that came out here this afternoon.......

www.news.com.au

Supposedly the sharpest images of landing sites taken by the LRO, they are better than the white blobs shown previously but still not conclusive. I don't know how recent these images were released.

And before anybody starts foaming at the mouth I'm still on the fence about this issue.

FYI thats' all.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Lame site. It shows nothing. That is NOT a close up view of the lunar landings. Zoom in so close you can see the lunar rover, what's that? Ya can't? That's right, it's NOT a photo of the landing site, it's overlayed with a stupid diagram of where things are, no view of the actual vehicles at all.

By the way, it's spelt you're welcome, not your welcome.

You're welcome.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Actually Normandy was not a secret kept by many people at all. The soldiers had no idea where or when they would land until they got there. And even Germany knew the invasion was coming. There was no secret about it. Only the top Brass knew the exact day and location, and even that was not finalized until shortly before the troops left England.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by byeluvolk
Actually Normandy was not a secret kept by many people at all. The soldiers had no idea where or when they would land until they got there.

That's the exact definition of a secret.

And even Germany knew the invasion was coming.

Yes, but they did not know where or when, that was the secret as you just said.

There was no secret about it. Only the top Brass knew the exact day and location, and even that was not finalized until shortly before the troops left England.

Again, this does not make sense, the latter sentence is the exact proof that a large scale secret can be kept.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

Below are links to some pretty darn good images of landing sites and equipment. I suppose that one could say they are fake but convincing the ones who think there are conspiracies around every corner is next to impossible. You either believe it or you don't.

www.ibtimes.com...

theness.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I will post this here and on the other thread Moon thread as well. Just as the this whole hoax moon landing question comes up. We find stories in the news with new hi-res photos of the site.

Source 1Source 2

Funny makes you think who is watching who and who is who on this site..LOL

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
To be fair to NASA, perhaps we have not given them enough years to fake up anything better, although as I have said many times before, I believe they are going to tell all themselves before this year is out and explain what really happened and why.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

www.nasa.gov...

The shadow to the right of the challenger descent stage is PITCH black. It's as though the photo editore was too lazy to provide some variance to the dark shade.

If you view the 3X enlargement picture the black shading doesn't match the original.

Look ,your conspiracy just bit the dust mister. Accept it and move on. I am unsubscribing to your thread because you my friend are just thick headed. Have a nice life in la la land.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why don't people (Krusty the Klown and Netscurge) read a thread before posting, or a least the last couple of pages?

the images you have just posted have been discussed and even posted in the thread, if you don't read a thread then you are not contributing anything you're just getting in the way

(/rant)
edit on 7-9-2011 by quber because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

here ya go:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown
I don't know if journalists in Australia read ATS or not but here is a timely news story that came out here this afternoon.......

www.news.com.au

Supposedly the sharpest images of landing sites taken by the LRO, they are better than the white blobs shown previously but still not conclusive. I don't know how recent these images were released.

And before anybody starts foaming at the mouth I'm still on the fence about this issue.

FYI thats' all.

I find the images detailing the moons surface to be sharp and stunning. But the gray blobs depicting the lunar modules and the lines depicting the footpaths and vehicle tracks just leave me with more questions and are far from sharp and stunning.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by prizim

here ya go:

news.yahoo.com...

I wonder if the tracks can be seen from earth based observatories? That would prove that they are not photoshopped.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

www.nasa.gov...

Look ,your conspiracy just bit the dust mister. Accept it and move on. I am unsubscribing to your thread because you my friend are just thick headed. Have a nice life in la la land.

Thank you for unsubscribing...your weak posts will not be missed.

How does proving an inconsistency with a NASA photo prove my "conspiracy bit the dust"??

If anything it raises more questions and doubts to the objective observer.

Funny how you didn't address my answers to your questions such as lie detector tests being administered to the surviving astronauts administered by both pro and anti hoax camps.

I would LIKE to believe that the Apollo 12 walked the surface of the moon but I have yet to see conclusive proof.

I believed without question that they walked the moon for the first 30 years of my life...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I dont have much to say about the moon, space temperatures or golf balls, but since this thread appeared on the board a number of 'The Moon Landings Are Real' threads have been quick to follow... 3 so far...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join