It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Apollo 14 landing site.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f99cf6520c82.png[/atsimg]

The arrow points to the Apollo Lunar Surface Experiments Package (ALSEP)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fce79abbb597.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Sep 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

haha, that thing looks worse than the Billy Meier "raygun"!

second line

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll
because for the life of me I cannot find conclusive proof that anyone landed on the moon.

Here is a picture showing the locations of alleged moon landing sites:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Can anyone please provide me with high resolution photos of the sites showing NASA artifacts left behind?

And please no grainy 0.5 megapixel crap.

I mean we have google earth, google sky even google mars...why the hell don't we have a high resolution google moon app??? This reeks of a conspiracy to me.

A thought occured to me earlier today; the infamous shot of an American astronaut hitting a golf ball on the moon. What was the temperature on the moon that day. If the temperature was really cold like -100 C or colder wouldn't the golf ball have been so brittle that it shattered into hundreds of pieces?? Anyone remember their highschool science teacher dipping a balloon into liquid nitrogen and then shattering the ballon like glass all over the floor???

If it were to be proven that the moon landings were hoaxes, wouldn't this be one of the greatest lies of all time??

Nevermind the fact that they achieved something that can't be done again, with today's technology.
Nevermind the fact that NASA Langley's chief scientist admits that, "how little we still know about the effects of cosmic radiation and zero gravity on the human body and mind, how we don't even have spacesuits that protect against radiation."
Nevermind that the astronots (pun intended) didn't even bother to look up at the stars. (as per an interview with them).
Nevermind that the Russians with all their successes, NEVER achieved a circumlunar manned flight.
Nevermind that, and other facts, and you can believe that they did.

Our stalites can zoom into the pours of your skin.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Source that? I wan't to see even a single one.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Originally posted by jazzguy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fce79abbb597.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Sep 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

haha, that thing looks worse than the Billy Meier "raygun"!

second line
You do know it's wrong, right? Not even exaggeration-wrong, just plain wrong. What it looks like is not the same as what is. I mean, he doesn't even mention the aluminum or thrusters, the latter of which are largely cropped out of the picture.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

We still get signals from a probe we left up there.

We landed there to put it there.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

You know, most stuff that goes into space still looks like that, right?

Also, that's not showing everything....you know...the whole....riding on high explosives part.

IDK, if I were you, I'd be embarrassed for saying such silliness.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
I am not here for your amusement. Do the math. Days, speed, trajectory and the like.
No. It's your claim, you present the evidence.

Not to mention the radiation and the temperatures variances.
The ones which a)weren't a fatal dosage with shielding, and b)insulated against?

And NO, Russia did not run out of money,
I didn't say that. I said they gave up. If the SR was a competition between the US and USSR, and the US won,

they knew we couldn't go and were working on a radar system to track the apollo missions,
The USSR was tracking the Apollo missions just fine already. Whatever system you claim--with no source, I note--might improve their capability, but that's it.

when they perfected it, suddenly NASA stopped going to the moon even though there were other planned and paid for missions.
Correlation is not causation.

Why? Why stop going if you got there in the first place?
What were the other "paid for missions"? Because unless the money had already been actively spent, they can always stop giving them money. Your implication that a course of action has to be repeated in perpetuity, or it never happened in the first place, is laughable.

I find it so funny, China was working on going to the moon and said it would take them 15 years to build everything to get there? Didn't "America" do it in just a few short years and with archaic technology? Wow, talk about ignorance.
Aside from America doing the groundwork, and then publicly publishing the info, when was that statement made(with source)? Was it over 15 years ago? Cause I don't think they've made it to the moon yet.

Also, what is "archaic" by modern standards was state-of-the-art in 1969.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by 000063

It's not a matter of evidence. It is a faith. You cannot prove a devout christian that evolution is fact.
Point of order; Evolution and Abiogenesis are often conflated. While the former is a fact, the latter is just a really, really strongly supported theory, which scientists are still learning about.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The only thing being covered up here is the extraterrestrial moon base. We've been to the moon get over it and let's talk about aliens.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063

That tent they have there does not even look like it could handle Mt.Everest.

You have to admit that alot of weirdness and "nothing to see here, that is why we have no good pictures".

I would get in that tent maybe on the beach to avoid some mosquitoes, dam those guys must be brave to hang out in that.

And they somehow knew where they should and could land without TO THIS DAY any decent pics of the area ??

How can you believe that better pictures do not exist of the Moon, and yet we got way better pics of Mars.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

If you believe it was a hoax you have to accept that they fooled the Russians who would have been watching every single move of what was happening or even more incredibly the Russians were part of the hoax.

Really ????

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

You do not have to do any of that,, that is delusional at its finest, the 2 are NOT the same thing...why the millions of excuses and lack of evidence ???

I have rerouted quite a few people's minds on this subject,, people who are TOTALLY into space, after watching the shuttle launch and how scared they are about damage, then seeing a stupidly designed tent EASILY survive just beggars the mind.

Face it when governments make large fusses about anything it is NEVER the full truth, and in some cases not at all the truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If we went to the moon, why all the Jaxa Selene moon videos are computer generated?

Where are all the real videos?

edit on 5-9-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sorry havent read every post - just skimmed - but had to reply. This was the first great scam the US pulled on us. I felt compelled to research this after I discovered 9/11 was a complete inside job (to my shock and surprise!). Once again, the serious mountain of physical and circumstantial evidence makes me cringe that I ever bought the OS in the OS in the first place. Physics is a wonderful things if you understand it. So is logic. PLain and simple. If you are the type that just 'knows' everything spat at you on the 6oclock news is the truth then you will never be enlightened.
There are so many smoking guns I dont know where to start?
Unmanned craft have landed on the moon, for sure, no doubt, but no human has ever been more than about 600km from the surface .
The main reason this will never be exposed is that it will awaken too many people and they will start looking for other lies, such as 9/11.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063

Oh no, I'm not saying we didn't go to the moon.....

I was just laughing at the picture, and the writing on it.

It is just funny to me the way it looks in "that" picture. Probably cause of the reasons you posted.

I just found it funny is all.

As for Aldrin punching that reporter. The guy called him a COWARD and a LIAR. Where I'm from them's fightin words! Way to go Buzz!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll
because for the life of me I cannot find conclusive proof that anyone landed on the moon.

Here is a picture showing the locations of alleged moon landing sites:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Can anyone please provide me with high resolution photos of the sites showing NASA artifacts left behind?

And please no grainy 0.5 megapixel crap.

I mean we have google earth, google sky even google mars...why the hell don't we have a high resolution google moon app??? This reeks of a conspiracy to me.

A thought occured to me earlier today; the infamous shot of an American astronaut hitting a golf ball on the moon. What was the temperature on the moon that day. If the temperature was really cold like -100 C or colder wouldn't the golf ball have been so brittle that it shattered into hundreds of pieces?? Anyone remember their highschool science teacher dipping a balloon into liquid nitrogen and then shattering the ballon like glass all over the floor???

If it were to be proven that the moon landings were hoaxes, wouldn't this be one of the greatest lies of all time??

You have a lot of shaky grounds for your misunderstandings.

The resolution of the LROC LRO images are the best ever to leave LEO. It is easier to get better equipment to LEO than to the moon, besides the difference is not that great, and reconnoissance aircraft images are just that, taken from aircraft, not orbiting satellites. The earth and cities have a lot more reference to objects than the barren moonscape.

They were on the moon during the morning, the temperature on the moon is largely misunderstood. There is no air to transfer the ambient heat of the surface to anything not toughing it directly. It was not cold as you think, because it was day. However it was the start of the day and it takes a while for the solar rays to heat the moon's SURFACE to the temperatures you read (I hope) of nearly 200ºF, it was in the process of heating and it wasn't outside of the range of astronomically defeated temperatures at the time.

Liquid nitrogen is -346°F, it never gets half that cold on the moon. The golfball is not a balloon.

Maybe to you. Maybe you should study science more than conspiracy theories, especially ones as ridiculous as Apollo Moon Hoax theories. Once real science is applied, you don't have a leg to stand on.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

No they can't, give us a reference. The best a LEO satellite can image is about 6-inches per pixel.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
If we went to the moon, why all the Jaxa Selene moon videos are computer generated?

Where are all the real videos?

edit on 5-9-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

You're asking why Japanese videos of their probe's landing decades after the American moon landings aren't live?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by fastbob72

You do not have to do any of that,, that is delusional at its finest, the 2 are NOT the same thing...why the millions of excuses and lack of evidence ???

I have rerouted quite a few people's minds on this subject,, people who are TOTALLY into space, after watching the shuttle launch and how scared they are about damage, then seeing a stupidly designed tent EASILY survive just beggars the mind.

Face it when governments make large fusses about anything it is NEVER the full truth, and in some cases not at all the truth.
False.

Present affirmative evidence the moon landings are wrong, and the majority of first-party evidence in favor of it has been faked. Don't make grandoise statements, present evidence.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join