It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

I find the problem with dealing with someone who is so sure that the moon landing was faked, or someone so quick to debunk a moon landing is that even if I were to point Hubble at the moon, zoom in on some of the junk left on the surface by NASA ans show them to someone like yourself, your first response would be "That's been Photoshopped".

I never said I am so sure that the moon landing is a hoax. For the longest time I accepted the moon landing as gospel. But more and more I am becoming skeptical of the official version of events.

The best thing would be for another country such as Russia or China to send the spy satellite. As for Hubble zooming onto the landing sites to produced high resolution images...

I DARE NASA to publish those images!

I'm still waiting...
. Ok first off, you could aim hubble at the moon all yearlong and you're never going go get the image you desire. Do a little research into optics. Hubbles mirrors were specifically crafted to see objects that are far away. It's not possible to get high res images of anything in the solar system let alone an object as close as our moon. Furthermore while I agree that high res satellite images of the moon would be lovely, unless every moon landing denier decided to get together with private financing and send their own satellite it isnt going to happen. If someone sends a satellite into earth orbit there are two motives. Spying/military or profit. And honestly it's all about profit in the end because even a military or spy satellite is going to be used to justify further budgetary increases. Furthermore, your comment about Russia or china throwing something in lunar orbit is rather poignant in that Russia would have had a lot to gain by telling the world the US was full of it and never actually went to the moon when they had been trying for longer than us. With the number of listening stations they had to pick up radio signals and the satellites they had in orbit by 1969 they would have been first in line to tell the truth. This leaves us with two possibilities. 1. The US landed on the moon. Or 2. There is a vast global conspiracy to prove that the US landed on the moon first. Which is more likely?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What would TPTB gain by faking the moon landing? I never understood that. Isn't the fact that we have shot people into space on multiple occasions enough proof that we would be able to go to the moon? And if the moon landings were faked, how about the Mars Rover? Do you think that was faked too??

It's all about money and control of the population. TPTB need to keep us "believing" that government is necessary. That being said, contractors gave kickbacks to the politicians who approved, against public opinion, the go ahead. Rusia put 500 times more man hours into space exploration and they never went to the moon, why? Because it is virtually impossible. The odds of a manned craft making it there and back or not as good as one might think. And how many times did the space agencies around the wordl loose unmanned flights to Mars? Many, maybe too many to count. But how do we know for sure, THAT is the question.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
why dont they send a mars rover to the moon to roam about and look at the apollo landing sites?..can be that hard...

>Mars rover
>the moon

Um.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Here you go. This is a video showing the Apollo 11 site, detailing artifacts and landmarks. It goes into great detail explaining what techniques were used and all the source information is available.
If after looking at ALL the information you still decide it isn't real, then nothing will convince you and you might as well admit that you don't believe on religious grounds.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ

Originally posted by fatdad
why dont they send a mars rover to the moon to roam about and look at the apollo landing sites?..can be that hard...

Why would they waste money on something like that just to convince a few conspiracy nuts who would no doubt dismiss the results anyway?
I love how CTs always ask the exact same authorities who they call liars to prove X to them. And then when someone digs up the evidence, the CTs promptly say it's a lie.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViP3r
reply to post by DJW001

Since when is documentation proof of anything posted by Nasa/Gov or gov...period ? Because Nasa said so ? Nasa means nothing ,photo's cant be trusted as well as anyone for that matter .I could go post an article and put it on a website and you would probably use it for this site ..lol. You seem pretty negative to the people on here discussing topics ...how about keeping an open mind ?? Were here to find out things and not get scolded for a question or answer we have .Lighten up Dj
Ah, yes, the old "government lies" canard. The NASA evidence has been pored over again and again by the world's scientists for over forty years. If there was anything fishy, other than HB "anomalies" and "not looking right", it would've been discovered by now. And before you start saying that every scientist was in on it--and we're probably talking tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, if not millions--the US government was literally giving moon rocks away. Moon rocks with properties supposedly not found on Earth. If any of the hundred+ countries found anything, they sure kept quiet.

And no, the "Dutch Moon Rock" is a result of a museum screw-up. It wasn't one of the rocks handed out by Nixon.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
www.google.com...

your welcome
edit on 4-9-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

The person asked of pictures of artifact left on Moon,u showed google-moon where there is no visible proof on the Moons ground,only pictures that missions made" on the moon",not really proof of anything...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

If someone sends a satellite into earth orbit there are two motives. Spying/military or profit. And honestly it's all about profit in the end because even a military or spy satellite is going to be used to justify further budgetary increases.
Point of order; a military/spysat is going to be used for communication or spying. That, in and of itself, is not the same as being used to justify further budget increases.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Rocks. Lots of rocks that can only have come from the moon and can be proven not to have fallen as meteorites.
That is all you need, however I doubt that people that believe in this silly moon landing conspiracy theory can ever be convinced, irregardless of what other proofs exist or will come to pass.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

What would TPTB gain by faking the moon landing? I never understood that. Isn't the fact that we have shot people into space on multiple occasions enough proof that we would be able to go to the moon? And if the moon landings were faked, how about the Mars Rover? Do you think that was faked too??

It's all about money and control of the population. TPTB need to keep us "believing" that government is necessary. That being said, contractors gave kickbacks to the politicians who approved, against public opinion, the go ahead. Rusia put 500 times more man hours into space exploration and they never went to the moon, why? Because it is virtually impossible.
No it wasn't. It's just that America beat them. Imagine a guy spending years training to win the Olympic 100M dash, and he loses by a long way. He might be so depressed that he stops running entirely. According to insiders, that's pretty much exactly what happened in the USSR.

The odds of a manned craft making it there and back or not as good as one might think.
What are those odds, exactly?

And how many times did the space agencies around the wordl loose unmanned flights to Mars? Many, maybe too many to count. But how do we know for sure, THAT is the question.
Argument to Ignorance.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Rocks. Lots of rocks that can only have come from the moon and can be proven not to have fallen as meteorites.
That is all you need, however I doubt that people that believe in this silly moon landing conspiracy theory can ever be convinced, irregardless of what other proofs exist or will come to pass.
One guy gave up on it when he tried to form a complete theory of how it was faked, and realized it was impossible.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm an aircraft mechanic, not quite a rocket scientist lol.
I've been to the Cape and touched the hardware, it's real and that Saturn 5 is enormous!
I have no doubt it was magnificent.
I believe we went but I've been wondering about getting OFF the moon.
Even at 1/6 earth gravity and no wind resistance it still would take a lot of energy to achieve lunar orbit.
So that little lem contraption carried enough fuel to put them back in Lunar orbit? I must admit that seems a bit fishy. And then the orbiter had enough fuel to break Lunar orbit and get them home in a few days, also fishy IMO.
I got my hands on a lem a few years ago at a museum here on long island.
www.cradleofaviation.org...
It would have been on the next mission allegedly. I went past the ropes (museum was practically dead empty) and had to touch it LOL. Its fuselage is little more than beer can thin, i think i could have punched a hole in it. Brave men to use that to avoid death by vacuum and again I can't see that holding enough fuel.

Best Wishes

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll
It would only cost NASA a few million to send a high resolution spy satellites to orbit the moon and give us stunningly clear images of the Apollo landing sites.

How did you work out the cost to launch and operate a lunar imagery satellite? The LRO pricetag was like half a billion dollars. If you're starting from scratch, a few million won't even get a reconnaissance airplane over your house. (And I'm prepared to show my work on that one.)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 000063

Originally posted by daddio

It's all about money and control of the population. TPTB need to keep us "believing" that government is necessary. That being said, contractors gave kickbacks to the politicians who approved, against public opinion, the go ahead. Rusia put 500 times more man hours into space exploration and they never went to the moon, why? Because it is virtually impossible.
No it wasn't. It's just that America beat them. Imagine a guy spending years training to win the Olympic 100M dash, and he loses by a long way. He might be so depressed that he stops running entirely. According to insiders, that's pretty much exactly what happened in the USSR.

The odds of a manned craft making it there and back or not as good as one might think.
What are those odds, exactly?

And how many times did the space agencies around the wordl loose unmanned flights to Mars? Many, maybe too many to count. But how do we know for sure, THAT is the question.
Argument to Ignorance.

I am not here for your amusement. Do the math. Days, speed, trajectory and the like. Not to mention the radiation and the temperatures variances. And NO, Russia did not run out of money, they knew we couldn't go and were working on a radar system to track the apollo missions, when they perfected it, suddenly NASA stopped going to the moon even though there were other planned and paid for missions. Why? Why stop going if you got there in the first place?

I find it so funny, China was working on going to the moon and said it would take them 15 years to build everything to get there? Didn't "America" do it in just a few short years and with archaic technology? Wow, talk about ignorance.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
NASA had been working very hard to sent out an astronaut in attempt to be the first man in space, but suddenly on April 12, 1961, Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man in space in stead, and became the hero of the Soviet Union. The Americans were bad loosers, angry, frustrated and sad about that it was not an American who became the first man in space, and said >>Damn Russians!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

It might have had something to do with the explosion on the launch pad which killed a large proportion of the Soviet space program.

Actually, it turns out that the Soviet program was plagued with problems. But you're right, the root cause was that the politburo thought they knew how to get a man on the Moon better than some of the best rocket engineers in the world.

www.jamesoberg.com...

edit on 9/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I most humbly thank you for that link to rad survey of doses around earth and moon... Thats what I asked for

I personally think we did in fact go there, I just like raisng doubts now and again.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The Apollo landing sites have been photographed many times over recent years by the LRO.

This one is Apollo 15...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aeeb045ed61b.png[/atsimg]

Of course none of this matters because there's always the excuse that its
- not sharp enough
- just a fake
- cant trust the government or NASA

etc.
The LRO is operated by Arizona State University. I guess everyone there is in on the conspiracy too.

edit on 5-9-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why dont you do it your self you lazy ass

reply to post by GrassyKnoll

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063

It's not a matter of evidence. It is a faith. You cannot prove a devout christian that evolution is fact. Same applies. You can show them all the evidence that excist and they ignore it. If someone puts up a high resolution image of the sites in the future they ignore it and say it is fake. If you take them to the moon and let them see the sites themselves they claim it was placed there later. If you build a time machine and let them watch the whole thing unfold with their own eyes they say they're in a matrix or something...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join