It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a shill for TPTB?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

----------------------------------------------------------
DONT FEED THE TROLL

Not everyone with a different opinion needs to be labelled a troll.

I think a lot of people are cautious after living with Obama's lies and phony presidency.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

If you think that Ron Paul is a shill for TPTB, then you have obviously done absolutely no research on who Ron Paul really is and what he really stands for. What you have provided is as much evidence of Ron Paul being a shill for TPTB as most of the "Reptilian Shape Shifters" that are taking over the world videos. When you come up with a legitimate argument or something substantial please bring it to everyone's attention.

We are the Megatrons....I mean the Metatrons ...I mean the Metrons
and yes...Ron Paul is Comical relief Freemasonry on the public equivalent to riding the goat

Lighten up...it will all become more clear soon.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

reread the thread, OP handle this whole thread as a troll...not everyone on the internet is actually giving their true opinion...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by XplanetX

reread the thread, OP handle this whole thread as a troll...not everyone on the internet is actually giving their true opinion...

No, but most people on ATS label anyone who doesn't agree with them as a troll.
Childish mentality.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by Ghost375

It was directed at you. You used the wrong word...

Nope, re-read it again there

It's possible for someone to say "i past high school", but not necessarily mean they passed it.
Many people drop out and go and do a trade, they've past high school, but they've never passed it.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Man this is getting...

Your exact quote:

"if you can't see through them, then you shouldn't have made it passed high school."

Now let me correct your homework:

"if you can't see through them, then you shouldn't have made it past high school."

or

"if you can't see through them, then you shouldn't have passed high school."

Back on topic,

RON PAUL FOR 2012!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It's not worth it

DONT FEED THE TROLL

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

lol, I was supporting his theory. I like what Ron Paul says, but he's a little too good to be true.

I hear what you're saying but the mans actions speaks for themselves. Wikipedia

As a medical doctor, Ron Paul routinely lowered fees or worked for free in order to refuse to accept Medicaid or Medicare payments.

I think he's delivered over 4000 babies. Now if you're a follower of David Icke you'd know he accuses politicans (and others) of sacrificing and eating children. So there's that

As a member of Congress, he continues to refuse to sign up for the government pension that he would be entitled to in order to avoid receiving government money, saying it would be "hypocritical and immoral."

Inspired by his belief that the monetary crisis of the 1970s was predicted by the Austrian School and caused by excessive government spending on the Vietnam War

Paul authors more bills than the average representative, such as those that impose term limits, or abolish the income tax[87] or the Federal Reserve; many do not escape committee review.

He wants to get rid of the Federal Reserve. That does not support any current administrations agenda, that is for sure!

During March 2001, Paul introduced a bill to repeal the 1973 War Powers Resolution (WPR) and reinstate the process of formal declaration of war by Congress

He also introduced "Sunlight Rule" legislation, which requires lawmakers to take enough time to read bills before voting on them,[91] after the Patriot Act was passed within 24 hours of its introduction.

He and his son have made great speeches about the dangers and destruction of the Patriot Act. YouTube them.

Paul was one of six Republicans to vote against the Iraq War Resolution, and (with Oregon representative Peter DeFazio) sponsored a resolution to repeal the war authorization during February 2003. Paul's speech, 35 "Questions That Won't Be Asked About Iraq,"[92] was translated and published in German, French, Russian, Italian, and Swiss periodicals before the Iraq War began.[83]

Paul was a member of a bipartisan coalition of 17 members of Congress that sued President Bill Clinton during 1999 due to his conduct of the Kosovo war. They accused Clinton of failing to inform Congress of the action's status within 48 hours as required by the War Powers Resolution, and of failing to obtain Congressional declaration of war. Congress had voted 427–2 against a declaration of war with Yugoslavia, and had voted to deny assistance for the air campaign in Kosovo. A federal judge dismissed the lawsuit, ruling that since Congress had voted for funding after Clinton had actively engaged troops in the war with Kosovo, legislators had sent a confusing message about whether they approved of the war. Paul said that the judge's decision attempted to circumvent the Constitution and to authorize the president to conduct a war without approval from Congress.[103]

Paul says his fellow members of Congress have increased government spending by 75 percent during the presidency of George W. Bush.[93] After a 2005 bill was touted as "slashing" government waste, Paul wrote that it decreased spending by a fraction of one percent and that "Congress couldn't slash spending if the members' lives depended on it."[94] He said that during three years he had voted against more than 700 bills intended to expand government.[95]

Paul has introduced several bills to apply tax credits to education, including credits for parental spending on public, private, or homeschool students (Family Education Freedom Act); for salaries for all K–12 teachers, librarians, counselors, and other school personnel; and for donations to scholarships or to benefit academics (Education Improvement Tax Cut Act).[96] In accord with his political opinions, he has also introduced the Sanctity of Life Act, the We the People Act, and the American Freedom Agenda Act.[97]

During June 2011, Paul co-sponsored a bill with U.S. Representative Barney Frank that is intended to end the federal prohibition of marijuana.[98]
Woot!

List of bills sponsored and cosponsored

The only way Ron Paul can prove to me he is a shill is if he gets into the oval office and then says "Gotcha suckers hahahahaha!" If anyone believes Ron Paul is a con man, well then, he is the greatest con man this world has ever seen. Maybe even better than the devil. Or maybe Ron Paul is the devil?
He's not.

I rest my case.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

It's not worth it

DONT FEED THE TROLL

Got it...

Backing out of the thread in search of....

Anything else.

Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

It's possible for someone to say "i past high school", but not necessarily mean they passed it.
Many people drop out and go and do a trade, they've past high school, but they've never passed it.

Man this is getting...

Your exact quote:

"if you can't see through them, then you shouldn't have made it passed high school."

"if you can't see through them, then you shouldn't have made it past high school."

or

Back on topic,

RON PAUL FOR 2012!

Damn, well i'll be, looks like i made a mistake there.
I do touch type after all, my fingers can't keep up with my mind.

What i meant to say was that, if you have successfully completed high school, you would be smart enough to realize, politicians are phony, if you haven't then you would be gullible enough to believe them, since high school isn't exactly a walk in the park, you have to go through the cliques, rejections, high school politics, etc etc, you should be able to see how messed up it is in the real.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

This thread is "Fixin'" to get juicy....
I personally don't know what to think

ETA
After I wrote this, I realized how bi-polar my post appears (no, I'm not bi-polar)

edit on 9/4/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

How could one not be bipolar in todays time. Its actually the proper response.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Man this is getting...

Your exact quote:

or

Back on topic,

RON PAUL FOR 2012!

Damn, well i'll be, looks like i made a mistake there.
I do touch type after all, my fingers can't keep up with my mind.

What i meant to say was that, if you have successfully completed high school, you would be smart enough to realize, politicians are phony, if you haven't then you would be gullible enough to believe them, since high school isn't exactly a walk in the park, you have to go through the cliques, rejections, high school politics, etc etc, you should be able to see how messed up it is in the real.

We're good. Just a pet peeve of mine.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I never used it in the context of ""I made it past High School."
I simply said, they've never passed high school, i never said they "past high school".
Your changing my words there.

BTW, you can make it past high school, without actually passing.
You can do a trade for example, it doesn't require you to finish high school.
It's possible to drop out, and do a trade.
Thus you past high school....you never passed it

So is this post an English lesson or a thread about Ron Paul?

It's pretty bad when even the OP can't stay on topic.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

blaming it on your touchscreen?
sad, sad excuse.
That wasn't a typo.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

My context was that they never passed it, as in complete it.
I know people who have past high school without completing it.

nope if you use "past" then it is ... I'm past high school. otherwise it is incorrect. or high school is in my past.
past = time
passed = completion.
edit on 5-9-2011 by CaDreamer because: typo

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If Paul is just a shill like Obama and Perry, then it doesn't do any harm to vote for him, as we are going to get a shill either way. But if he isn't a shill, and he gets elected, then some things might actually get changed. Either way we have nothing to lose and everything to gain by voting for Paul.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
If Paul is just a shill like Obama and Perry, then it doesn't do any harm to vote for him, as we are going to get a shill either way. But if he isn't a shill, and he gets elected, then some things might actually get changed. Either way we have nothing to lose and everything to gain by voting for Paul.

ya know, i couldn't have said it better. nothing to lose and everything to gain. America is crumbling before our eyes, Mr Paul is the ONLY candidate that isnt talking SSDD like all the puppets also running. i loathe republicans... im voting for Paul...go figure.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
oh my, did he really do the Illuminati hand sign? I'm so disappointed. Or was the vid doctored? Also, he is treading on dangerous ground discussing wiki leaks and that Assange character. I hope he plans to reveal also the Carter/Brzezinski Tri Lateralist involvement in the Iranian revolution when they supported the Khomeini and ousted the Shah, instead of just the blanket expose of American interference in foreign affairs.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It doesn't matter. Ron Paul wont save us, Alex Jones wont save us, Nobody is going to save us.

We're going to have to save ourselves, and soon, people.

It's too far in, we're near the finish line, and we can't even get people to admit reality of any kind at all. The war for the mind has been won for a long time, and by the time the "awakening" happens, it is already too late. I hope for all of us, for the day "it starts". Because it just gets worse and worse, the crimes get crazier and crazier, it's absolutely a nuthouse time. The sane are called home grown terrorists now. It's been on for decades, we're still not stopping it. We're waiting for someone else to do it. We're waiting for someone to rally behind? We're doomed if we don't be the change we want to see.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

On a conspiracy site like this, I find it mind boggling that people would believe RP is what he is. If you believe he is a shill like the others then why bother voting at all? This "I must vote mentality" is never going to accomplish anything. I guess with your conspiratorial bent you are bit enlightened but what of the other millions of sheep who have no idea how the system runs? People seem to underestimate the power of the owners of the world when they say well RP has been constitent since 30 years. What if these power players can plan ahead even a thousand years? The bottom line is politics and its originators. If I ground a company, I'd only approve of someone of my choice to manage it. I dont get why RP would simply gate-crash and get away with it. Another thing is if RP has any link to FM and we know this organisation is up to no good, how did he suddenly turn an angel. In some parts of the world, it is mandatory to initiate one of your kids into your secret society before you pass away. That the dad of RP was a FM says alot about him.
edit on 5-9-2011 by pro-all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Ok, I hope this is the last time I'll have to say this on ATS but I know it won't be.

Ron Paul is using sign language for LOVE. Google 'sign language love' and you'll see exactly what I mean.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join