It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a shill for TPTB?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

If you think that Ron Paul is a shill for TPTB, then you have obviously done absolutely no research on who Ron Paul really is and what he really stands for. What you have provided is as much evidence of Ron Paul being a shill for TPTB as most of the "Reptilian Shape Shifters" that are taking over the world videos. When you come up with a legitimate argument or something substantial please bring it to everyone's attention.

So you believe every other politician is secretly controlled by TPTB, yet Ron Paul isn't? If you think any of them are controlled by a secret society, then Ron Paul is definitely controlled as well.
Done no research on who ron paul really is? You mean what you've read and heard him say? Guess what...people lie.
You can't hold all the other politicians to one standard, and exclude Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by Swills

another thread made by you claiming Ron Paul is Illuminati/shill. How come you don't make threads about Perry, Bachmann, Romey, Palin, etc? Get over your Ron Paul hate.

It's blatantly obvious, those people are shills.
ron paul seems to have convinced the "skeptics" that he is somehow legitimate.
The work of a con man.

Why don't you spend your energy on proving the other candidates con's, lies, deceits, etc? Why just Ron Paul? I'd almost say you sir are a shill.

Ron Pauls voting record says otherwise. If he is a shill, then the TPTB did a fine job of grooming him over his, what, 20 years of service?
edit on 4-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Thank you for your attempted straw man argument. You sir are the OP, and the burden of proof is on you. All you have provided is a roughly thrown together Youtube video that brings no arguable point forward to which Ron Paul could even be construed as a shill.

ETA: Where is the evidence backing up the claim that the Saddam photo even came from an official Ron Paul video? You need to back your claims.
edit on 9/4/2011 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

Here's the video, the original video of the Saddam picture subliminally being in the Ron Paul on Bill Mahers "Real time".

It's from 0:36 - 0:40 watch in those frames

Did i break your confirmation bias, or are you still gullible?
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I have always thought it doesn't really matter who you vote for. Conspiracy theorists have said it for a long time. If you think voting is pointless than don't vote. But if you want to truly help your nation you would see Ron Paul is the man with a real plan and a true desire to help his nation and people rather than be a puppet. Why do you think the media ignored him for so long...connect the dots. There are people in high places who will be very disturbed to see him elected as President. I honestly think there will be attempts on his life if he ever makes it into the office. But you go on believing whatever you think and spreading your stupid propaganda about some freakin hand gesture.
edit on 4-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Read my post before yours as it applies to your statement as well. Go research other politicians wavering stances and then go ahead and compare theirs to what Ron Paul has done over the last 30 years. What you find might just surprise you.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
During his present stint in Congress, Republican Ron Paul from Texas was elected in 1996.
He also served in Congress from 1976 to 1977 and 1979 to 1985.
His son Randal Paul is Senator for Kentucky...

Of course he's a TPTB shill, what else could he possibly be?
Oh by the way, who are you considering TPTB?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

If you think that Ron Paul is a shill for TPTB, then you have obviously done absolutely no research on who Ron Paul really is and what he really stands for. What you have provided is as much evidence of Ron Paul being a shill for TPTB as most of the "Reptilian Shape Shifters" that are taking over the world videos. When you come up with a legitimate argument or something substantial please bring it to everyone's attention.

So you believe every other politician is secretly controlled by TPTB, yet Ron Paul isn't? If you think any of them are controlled by a secret society, then Ron Paul is definitely controlled as well.
Done no research on who ron paul really is? You mean what you've read and heard him say? Guess what...people lie.
You can't hold all the other politicians to one standard, and exclude Ron Paul.

Thank you Ghost, for bringing, logic, common sense and reasoning into this thread.
Put on your flame shield now.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

OP instead of asking all these questions, answer them yourself through research, after all you're the one making a claim, not us...

oh and that "devil sign" can also mean I love you in sign language

Sign Lang

link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

another thread made by you claiming Ron Paul is Illuminati/shill. How come you don't make threads about Perry, Bachmann, Romey, Palin, etc? Get over your Ron Paul hate.

It's blatantly obvious, those people are shills.
ron paul seems to have convinced the "skeptics" that he is somehow legitimate.
The work of a con man.

Why don't you spend your energy on proving the other candidates con's, lies, deceits, etc? Why just Ron Paul? I'd almost say you sir are a shill.

Ron Pauls voting record says otherwise. If he is a shill, then the TPTB did a fine job of grooming him over his, what, 20 years of service?
edit on 4-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Because their lies and deceits are blatantly obvious, if you can't see through them, then you shouldn't have made it passed high school.

link   
This post is pure political trolling. Ron Paul is popular here and so the OP knows he will get lots of attention with this baiting technique.

I don't think I can take it seriously as it is so over the top retarded.

My last post on it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

That doesn't mean he isn't a shill or a liar. It just means he's consistent in his lies. hypothetically speaking of course.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ya gotta try harder than this son.

If you don't like Ron, ok. If you are working for someone that you won't mention, ok.

But this is just weird and pathetic.

Good Luck in your Anti-Ron efforts tho.

BTW,

if you can't see through them, then you shouldn't have made it passed high school.

PAST...not passed. Beyond?

edit on 4-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

OP instead of asking all these questions, answer them yourself through research, after all you're the one making a claim, not us...

oh and that "devil sign" can also mean I love you in sign language

Sign Lang

I have to ask these questions, i know the answer to them, but it seems you don't.
That would be hypocritical of me, to tell you info, and you to accept it, without asking if its right or fact checking it.

Because, ron paul speaks sign language right?
The first time it becomes a coincidence, as it's done gradually, it stops being a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
This post is pure political trolling. Ron Paul is popular here and so the OP knows he will get lots of attention with this baiting technique.

I don't think I can take it seriously as it is so over the top retarded.

My last post on it.

Yet you completely side step, the evidence i've brought.
Ok, can't argue with logic huh, i understand, it's fine.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

This video is not even endorsed by Ron Paul. It is a video of a Bill Maher Real Time show, so if anything is odd in this video it is a reflection of the producers of the show and not of Ron Paul. This is a bogus claim made by the OP in an opportunistic political trolling attempt and nothing more. There I did my research into your "evidence", now do you have anything better to back your claims????

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Because, ron paul speaks sign language right?

Your right they have never used sign language for the hearing impair during speeches....

I didn't tell you to make us accept something, but to have better proof that he is what you say.

Oh and honestly reading through this thread, people have given you pretty good arguments, but you pull a straw man on almost all of them
no ones a enemy here, but we do want YOU to have convincing evidence to show us.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I see a Youtube video upped by user ArchangelSandalphon. Are we to believe that this is an 'official' Ron Paul campaign video? In this day of CGI and video editing, how can you be sure this video hasn't been edited?

As far as the hand sign goes, I see Ron Paul waving to people. Nothing more. Yes, I did step through the video and looked frame by frame.

Saddam's picture (if that was originally from Ron Paul's video) is probably a statement against attacking another country in another stupid war.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You know, I can have a conversation with someone who I don't agree with and not resort to name calling. Although I did say I could call you a shill, because you're always making anti Ron Paul threads its easy for any ATSer to call you such things. But for you to think I am so, blind and uneducated on such matters just proves to me, and everyone else, where you stand.

It is healthy to not blindly accept the status quo, which the Illuminati/Dark Cabal/etc try to impose on us via MSM, Hollywood, education, and so on. If you would only open your eyes, if you're truly seeking truth, you would see Ron Paul does not support the status quo. He does not support any Illuminati agenda and never has. In fact, the media has tried and continues to try to suppress him and smear him. That alone should tell you of all politicians, we can trust him. And it's about damn time.

Please, inform us how Dr. Paul is a shill and is conning us all. Stop it with your weak assumptions and crappy YT videos. We're gonna need more, a whole lot more, and so far you fail to deliver.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Ya gotta try harder than this son.

If you don't like Ron, ok. If you are working for someone that you won't mention, ok.

But this is just weird and pathetic.

Good Luck in your Anti-Ron efforts tho.

BTW,

if you can't see through them, then you shouldn't have made it passed high school.

PAST...not passed. Beyond?

edit on 4-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

You should learn to use google champ, if you don't know what a word means you can look it up

Passed

Past

You cannot past high school, the past, is whats done, it's past tense.
To pass, is to complete, passed meaning i have completed something, i have passed a test, i did not past a test, but i have passed it.
Understand now
?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

Saddam's picture (if that was originally from Ron Paul's video) is probably a statement against attacking another country in another stupid war.

It is, it had alot of TV play down here, and the image WAS NOT subliminal, plus the video hasn't been pulled, a quick search on the tubes and you'll find it (Not sure why OP doesn't do this).

Doubt this is it

but this is how alot of his ads are. (Shiny and flashy to catch ones attention)
edit on 4-9-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join