It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo 17 "Hand Job" - "More evidence of the Apollo lies"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
EVA suit PDF.
Thanks for the info. Got a link?

In no way is it proof that Apollo didn't take place.
To LunaCognita's and easynow's credit, they aren't claiming the mission didn't happen. LC is just claiming the photos taken during the mission were actually staged on the ground before the mission, he still admits the mission took place.

NASA was partly about PR, so there's no doubt they'd like to put a positive spin on things to the extent they could.

The question is, how far they were willing to go to do this and where they would draw the line. We've seen for example, edited PR type photos from NASA, but the unedited photos have also been available to anyone who wanted to dig deeper than the PR view, so it's not like the original photos were hidden. I'm not convinced any photos were edited in this case, because you just don't see all types of hand trauma immediately, which I know from personal experience.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'm looking through 'history', because once I save a PDF I don't save the link. I have so many saved links I have to start dating them. Give me a few minutes.

Found it, lucky it was today.

humanresearchroadmap.nasa.gov/evidence
edit on 5-9-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

Sorry, that is not the right one, I'll look again but my wife want's to get on Facebook now, damn that other modem##!$#
edit on 5-9-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It was a permission request download, I'm not sure I can find it, maybe later.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis Hendrix

I think your assumption of many faces of the apollo missions is spot on. Im sure we went there. but we have never seen the real footage.

Glad you agree and the program having more than one face is the most logical explanation for why there is so much controversy surrounding the Apollo missions. After all these missions were really for the DoD and obviously they wouldn't want countries like Russia to have the same strategical knowledge so it's not a huge leap to say what NASA showed everyone was just a public relations cover story for a military operation.

I think NASA or the DoD started the Moon hoax topic and did it on purpose in order to create a diversion and to keep everyone asking the wrong questions. That sounds just like their kind of operandi

edit on 6-9-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

But I'm still waiting Luna Cognita on Mars

Your on Mars ? waiting ? whaaaat ? LOL

ok but since LunaCognita's passion is for Apollo and the Moon it may be a long wait !

haha I'm joking of course.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Hello Arbitrageur and thanks for the reply,

Has anyone ever held a nail with their thumb and forefinger and then missed the nail with the hammer and hit their finger or thumb instead?

Yes I've had that happen a few times and it definitely hurts !

The reason is, it doesn't turn black right away. It takes some time. Exactly how long it takes for the dark coloration to appear can vary depending on a number of factors.

Your finger not turning black right away is odd because I've hit my finger in the cold & hot weather and every time within minutes a blood clot started forming under my fingernail and turned dark red almost black.
No matter how hard I hit my finger and no matter the temperature, there was always a sign of trauma --> immediately.

You must be special !

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Good post and thanks for posting that information about "the Risks to crew health: extravehicular activity suit design parameters".

It's amazing how much trauma the spacesuits caused ! Wow :

that NASA didn't want the Russians free access to, maybe they wanted to them to find out themselves through trial and error.

Your probably not far off the mark there

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

While I do see the discrepancies you've mentioned, I ALSO see at times marks on the astronauts fingers that no mention is made in regard to.Meaning no close ups of these, and the video just runs on....Sorry,Thats What I saw.Yes, I did watch the entire video closely. All said I do still appreciate the effort prsenting this video.
edit on 6-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
every time within minutes a blood clot started forming under my fingernail and turned dark red almost black.
No matter how hard I hit my finger and no matter the temperature, there was always a sign of trauma --> immediately.

You must be special !
Did you consider you might be the one who's special?

Actually I'm sure everyone reacts a little differently, but this is the main point I was trying to make:

Bruises often become more prominent as time lapses, resulting in additional size and swelling.

Given that's what typically happens to me, I feel pretty typical, and not all that special regarding my time lapse in bruise development. But it does say "often" and not "always" so what you describe is also possible even if it doesn't occur as often, but I suppose it depends on the injury as well as the physiology of the individual.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Arken

But I'm still waiting Luna Cognita on Mars

Your on Mars ? waiting ? whaaaat ? LOL

ok but since LunaCognita's passion is for Apollo and the Moon it may be a long wait !

haha I'm joking of course.

Yes, but I'm like a MULE!

I'm still waiting on Mars.... in Hellas Basin.......

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

That is exactly how I see it mate.
spot on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join