It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing one woman cover of "Gorillaz-Feel Good"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Josie Charlwood and a loop pedal making some seriously cool tunes

Hopefully this girl can get some recognition and we can all forget about the monstrous youtube created talentless Rebeka Black

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Absolutely superb, in every sense.

I hope she doesn't make it 'big'.
It will only ruin her.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Wow that was a great cover! Awesome song selection too.

This woman knows her music and I wish her the best of luck in her future and career (if this is her career).

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Nice! She definitely has talent.

But technology has kind of taken the challenge out of music when one person can mimic a entire band.

Call me old school, but I still think RUSH is the bomb.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I know what you mean, but to be fair to her she is actually making all the sounds herself and her voice is lush

Maybe the tech can help some of those musicians that are really talented but not confident enough to go find a band to shine, I have known many like that

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I think that if she finds some folk, who can become friends and form a band, we'll be seeing more of her in the future.

Bands that form for business, never last, but those who see beyond that stand the test of time.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Take a second to think about the complexity of what she in fact did there. She not only kept the correct tempo and beat, she looped every instrument and started and stopped the tracks while keeping the melodic integrity of the song intact. Furthermore she looped her voice and then harmonized with herself all the while juggling different componants of the song and putting them together flawlessly.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Whatever type of music you are into..........

Whatever bands, groups or solo artists you like.....

Ain't music just fantastic..........

It is limitless, forever changing, always has been and always will until the end of time.......

Ain't music just fantastc...........

top topics

join