It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assassination Of Malcolm X

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

JFK, MLK, X, Medgar Evers ,RFK. And many others sadly...

Anyone who was against the maelstrom of fascism, terror and war (we are living in it still btw) being created in the post wwII era was eliminated.
And the same names keep popping up over the years who helped create the nightmare world we live in,(i.e Bush) by taking away the true leaders of men away from us , and driving us into the clutches of lesser men , with poison in their hearts and contempt of unassailable magnitude for their own species .

Wake up indeed!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

He spoke wise words to the FBI agents
Definitely, he was a really smart guy.

I gotta say, for FBI agents, they sounded pretty stupid.
edit on 5-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Another 60's assassination was Fred Hampton,

deputy chairman of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panther Party.

He was killed by Cook County Police (Illinois), the Chicago Police, and the FBI in 1969.

Fred Hampton (August 30, 1948 – December 4, 1969) was an African-American activist and deputy chairman of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panther Party (BPP). He was assassinated as he lay in bed in his apartment by a tactical unit of the Cook County, Illinois State's Attorney's Office (SAO), in conjunction with the Chicago Police Department (CPD) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Hampton's death was chronicled in the 1971 documentary film The Murder of Fred Hampton, as well as an episode of the critically acclaimed documentary series Eyes on the Prize.[1] ..... Fred Hampton

edit on Sep-05-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
While it's a possibility that the state could've done it, by no means does that idea rule out the established chain of events. Certainly in their own eyes, the assassins have no reason *not* to do it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Had Malcolm lived, Farrakhan wouldnt be where he is today.

I think (maybe?) american blacks in the inner cities wouldnt be either.

While i'm in no way a supporter of islam, I think this man may have impacted that as well.

Way too many people wanted him dead. Isnt that the way it always goes?

It seems the good ones are always taken away from us.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Basically in America, if you have the Power to amass the masses or gather them and your not on their side, they see you as a threat and will kill you.

If Dr. King and Mr. X joined forces they could possibly have done something much bigger. maybe formed a new state or another civil war(which doubt) but could happen

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

Or King and X along with the GOOD Kennedys could have brought us together.

Can anyone here really imagine a world had those men not been murdered?

(sad sigh).

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What a sad story to read, the possibilities are endless if he and others had lived. I'll be waiting for Jessie to be found dead, it's bound to happen with all his talking that he's doing.

Jessie banned from Huffington Post
edit on 5-9-2011 by TheWorldSpins because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nukepineisland

Or King and X along with the GOOD Kennedys could have brought us together. Can anyone here really imagine a world had those men not been murdered?

If only, nukepineisland.......

Now you have brought a tear to my eye.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldSpins

What a sad story to read, the possibilities are endless if he and others had lived. I'll be waiting for Jessie to be found dead, it's bound to happen with all his talking that he's doing.

Jessie banned from Huffington Post
The MSM silencing people that are against the status quo.....big shocker. He bashes the MSM quite a bit in his book for keeping quiet about lots of things.

Here's an excerpt from chapter 3 of the book where he has a run in with the CIA. Jesse Ventura went to Cuba and his bodyguards let him know that he had a tail on him that followed him around. When he returned to America some CIA agents interviewed him about his trip, and at the end he told them this:

"If you or your people ever put a tail on me again, and don't tell me beforehand, and I discover it--you're gonna find the tail floating in the river."

edit on 5-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: TO edit my post

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Malcolm X is one of my hero's, which are all to few in todays world. I would completely agree with a theory where the FBI planned his assassination. After reading his autobioraphy I only felt anger towards the politics that governed both state and social acceptance. It showed how much the people in power feared losing all their fancy privelages in life. They knew how one man could take away everything they created. But why shouldn't he have? Great post, I'll keep an eye on this one.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Although always angry over this subject....I am most thankful that it has been brought to the eyes of the public again some 50 odd years later. I knew all along what happened and it just makes me furious everythime I think about the assasination of Malcolm X. Spike Lee, should have been ashamed of himself the way he made the movie Malcolm X...he left a hell of a lot of info out!

I could get so deep about this one....but I'm not even going there

S~n~F OP...Good Job

edit on 9/5/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Speaking of the Video of the Taped Conversation between Malcolm X
or another Name El Hajj Malik El-Shabazz

You Can see Malcolm Could Defiantly hold his OWN

His Speeches are Amazing to Hear and The public Televised Interviews of Him are Stronger that most Activist to Politicians ive Seen MR Shabazz was not Afraid to Speak Out
and that there was a Government threat to Control ...

MALCOLM X: OUR HISTORY WAS DESTROYED BY SLAVERY
www.youtube.com...

Malcolm X at Oxford University
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I read Jesses book and it’s great. You could get it at your public library.

Malcolm X and King were no doubt done in by the government through its controlled auxiliaries. In the case of Malcolm, it was the likely an FBI informant, on orders from the CIA, within the Black Muslims who actually ordered those black Muslims from Newark to murder Malcolm.

The FBI literally had insiders in the Black Muslim movement from the start and knew everything that went on in the group.

King was done in by a racist clique who the FBI had control over.

These two murders and the Kennedy murders in the sixties was a way to control real change from happening in this country

And they, the fascist element in the secret government of this country succeeded by controlling the bottom: the murder of King and Malcolm, and the top: the murder of JFK and RFK.

This country has not recovered since these murders. If you noticed there have been no decent politicians since the Kennedy murders and certainly no decent civil rights leaders

There will be no Arab spring in America!
edit on 5-9-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Great thread..which is rare on this site these days. That FBI interview was pretty funny as well, hearing the way Malcolm destroyed those devils.
edit on 5-9-2011 by aaron2388 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a month before malcolm got assassination he was in toronto visiting the first masjid there and gave a series of talks, he knew he would get killed and tried to get life insurance for his family but no one would give it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Malcolm is back.The physical form is slightly different, but the lion soul remains the same.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
he lived what he spoke. he wasn't a you should do this, they do that, like politicians and the leaders of america are today.

his life was a complete story of redemption and overcoming the circumstances the powers that be forced him, his family and black people in general into.

not only that, he was street smart and intellectually smart. he was covered on all bases. he knew to beat them was to beat them at their own games.

and most importantly, he identified the forces that rule america. you can't fight, what you can't see.

that is to free you from their control. it's a simple as that. to get your mind back. so many people are so entirely under control that they don't even realize it.

what made him dangerous is that he not only freed people, he taught them how to fight back.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

That's Jessie for you, so outspoken. I am definitely going to purchase the book and read through it, probably tonight and read it on a kindle app. I think one thing that sets him apart from other speakers is that he knows how it goes and being aware is never a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Double post. :/

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join