It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, 10 years on and Dr. Judy Wood

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkentIf 911 goes away so does his income stream.
Don't believe me? Look at the bottom of his website.

Hi samkent. If 911 is not what we're told it is then we're pretty much in trouble. I've been supporting the search for facts because as I see it we have no choice. Richard Gage has done a real good job. I didn't expect him to do that in his spare time.

originally posted by: samkent"We exist only through your support."

So does the government,, the IRS, the church, your wife and what not..

edit on 7-3-2015 by wotyathink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
Dr Judy wood has been proven to be part of a concerted effort to confuse and distort 911 truth and facts.[...]
she is a CONFIRMED HOAXER therefore this thread is propaganda and and a HOAX.

You are discrediting yourself by this online lynching campaign of yours. Take a breath please. After you'll see that we 1] can agree on that 3 buildings were brought down by controlled demolition, and that 2] 911 must have been a Reichstag fire, and that 3] It must be exposed so that as many as possible become aware of these facts.

Have a look..

Here's a good view of the twin towers / WTC pre 11/9/01:

(not really impressed? - magnify image here)

And here's a good view of how the ground level facade of the twin towers looked like (compared to facade above groundlevel):

Here a couple ground zero images taken shortly after 911.

Now tell us what you see when looking at the ground zero images.

It's not a lot of work and this is all we need to do to become some less paranoid about Dr. Judy Woods' approach. AND a great way of debunking the official conspiracy theory - it's debunk-proof!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
DOnt buy her theories, she is connected to the people who started the pod theories and other fantastical theories.

You want people to discuss this topic like it was for real when we all know it is disinfornation. You can start here by explining to users why you dont follow or investigate real issues concerning 911 but instead focus on fringe theories?

Whatch this video. google able danger, ptech... etc You will see users on this site unrelentlessly promoting theories that lead you away from the culprits of 911.
]
edit on 13-3-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Welcome back!

Doesn't look a lot like discussing though. More like spreading gospel..

Anyway let me know when your ready!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wotyathink

Welcome back!

No space weapons. You can make up any theory and go around wasting peoples times telling them to debunk it, it will get people no where and that is the designed intent. This is the same system of information infiltration that was implemented shortly after the 911 attacks, the webfairy, pod people, judy woods is part of this same group so therefor her theories may be based in science but not in reality

edit on 13-3-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: wotyathink

Welcome back!

No space weapons. You can make up any theory and go around wasting peoples times telling them to debunk it, it will get people no where and that is the designed intent.

We have not even discussed observation so how is it even possible to discuss theory?

And what are you implying with "space weapons" anyway?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Her "evidence' is based on pixelated poor quality videos. One is the spire that 'dustifies' (judy Woood). Letsroll911 back in 2003 tried to promote this video as proof of exotic weapons until higher quality video were released that showed the spire just fall. But here it is again. meant to make people argue about nothing.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
In the other thread that named many people linked to hi level people that were involved in a 911 disinformation which also name judy woods.

Just curious as to why you feel as if she is the only one you feel you should protect when her theories are no different the recycled 911 disinformation that we have seen before.

Are you aware that no one except debunkers or people who want to derail 911 truth seeking talk about Judy woods. Its an old program, it works as this conversation is proof of it.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Her "evidence' is based on pixelated poor quality videos. One is the spire that 'dustifies' (judy Woood). Letsroll911 back in 2003 tried to promote this video as proof of exotic weapons until higher quality video were released that showed the spire just fall. But here it is again. meant to make people argue about nothing.

That's better!

The spire and footage quality stuff is secondary detail. Possible supporting notes/evidence, nothing else. Nothing stands or falls just by that

Lets get real and reply on this one

If people don't even agree on what they see how the heck anyone can expect any discussion at all

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Just curious as to why you feel as if she is the only one you feel you should protect when her theories are no different the recycled 911 disinformation that we have seen before.

Good question! Simple answer:

I am not defending Judy Wood, nor her theory. You may have a theory, an idea in your head, about me defending Judy Wood. But that hasn't a thing to do with reality as far as I'm concerned.

Are you aware that no one except debunkers or people who want to derail 911 truth seeking talk about Judy woods. Its an old program, it works as this conversation is proof of it.

Excuze me but I couldn't care less what other people use their brainz on. I only know that I want to find out wh ether or not Judy Woods research has legs to stand on.
Let's start from the beginning to find out just that..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Her "evidence' is based on pixelated poor quality videos. One is the spire that 'dustifies' (judy Woood).

Where do I find the "accepted" original footage?

Just so everyone agrees on what everyone sees

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

In the other thread that named many people linked to hi level people[...]Just curious as to why you feel as if she is the only one

I do not have the time to get into all of the people you claim to be "in bed with the perps".

That said, I have studied 911 and could tell immediately you had not done your homework on her.
Beside of the space beam, and which is bunk-gossip you believe to be J. Woods theory, you simply don't understand much of what her research is based on.

This should be a warning to all before consuming your list of "bad apple" "truth".

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Of course Wood is pretty much on the money.

Just go and watch everything...read her book.

Free energy she says...yep...no wonder the truth 'establishment' prefer to call her names and use snark attacks.

The truth establishment is just that...part of the establishment.

It's not Alex Jones, Gage or Fetzer or Jones...it's Wood you need to listen to.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: twentyeight
it's Wood you need to listen to.

But why should we listen to her. A couple burned out cars and "free" enrgy seems not too convincing?

What is it that puts Wood on track of that what she's being ridiculed for?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: twentyeight

Free energy she says...yep...no wonder the truth 'establishment' prefer to call her names and use snark attacks.

People have been claiming free energy devices for decades.
NADA
Woods is just another one of those wackos who are in it for the books and DVD money.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: twentyeight

People have been claiming free energy devices for decades.
NADA
Woods is just another one of those wackos who are in it for the books and DVD money.

As far as i knew, she doesn`t sell DVD`s.....
and she only wrote the one book.
I don't think she`s a Wacko at all. I think she`s closer to telling us how those towers came down than anyone out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join