It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, 10 years on and Dr. Judy Wood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Yeah, just use the word conspiracy and all of those pictures of strangely burned up cars just disappear.

psik

No, it's more like once you realize those damned fool conspiracy web sites ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS intentionally leave out critical information that actually disproves what they're attempting to claim, and you'll understand there is a perfectly reasonable and logical explanation for what happened. These damned fool conspircy web sites are just keeping it from you to prevent you from making an honest informed opinion on your own.

You know, like how Judy Wood always leaves out the inconvenient fact that any space laser capable of destroying buildings and frying cars would also fry all the firefighters, police, first responders, building employees, etc etc etc who were there...?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Here it is. If you can last the full 11:31.

There is no way any jury would take this person's word for it. I can't put my finger on it but she's just not all there.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

and those damned fool conspiracy web sites

You really are so repetitive .
Where are all these " damned fool conspiracy websites"?

You've got to be kidding me. There's ae911truth, pilots for 9/11, Prison Planet and Infowars, Loose Change, plus Judy Wood's "lasers from outer space" web site that, oh, I don't know, EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD IS TALKING ABOUT?

There are certainly more, but the huge majority of them are simply parroting the information that these handful of conspiracy mongors are churning out. Do a google search on a particular 9/11 issue and you'll see they're all saying the same thing on it, literally word for word.

You've really got to stop accusing and insulting people who are searching for the truth.
You always seem to pop up when anything about 9/11 is spoken about on ATS and you don't paint a very good picture of yourself.
I,m sure you don't act like that with strangers you meet in the real world.
Take it easy man.

You're right, I don't. That's probably because outside of these internet forums you 9/11 conspiracy people are a minority of a minority. The last poll I heard was that only 4% of the population actually believe in these "inside job" claims. We had a 9/11 protest here in Connecticut last year and only THREE PEOPLE showed up.

If it turns out that both I AS WELL AS you conspiracy people have no credibility, I can live with that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

There is no way any jury would take this person's word for it. I can't put my finger on it but she's just not all there.

Thanks, for posting, Sam...though I'm going to have to wait until I get home to watch it. Does she actually make good points or is it one long spiel of junk science and innuendo dropping?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Who gives a damn about Judy Wood? How weird Judy Wood is or is not has nothing whatsoever to do with what destroyed the cars. All of this psychological bullsh# needs to be dragged in to distract from the physical issues.

So after TEN YEARS the fact that most of the physics profession has not addressed any of this is the real psychological issue. We shouldn't listen to them talk about Galileo or Newton any more.

psik

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Who gives a damn about Judy Wood?

Not me.

How weird Judy Wood is or is not has nothing whatsoever to do with what destroyed the cars.

You're right, Wood's weirdness has nothing to do with the cars burning.

All of this psychological bullsh# needs to be dragged in to distract from the physical issues.

Actually, there are no physical issues, all we really have is the psychological issues now.

So after TEN YEARS the fact that most of the physics profession has not addressed any of this is the real psychological issue.

No, the fact that you need the "physics profession" to explain to you how fire can destroy a car is the real psychological issue.

We shouldn't listen to them talk about Galileo or Newton any more.

Not that you ever did or anything like that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I dont agree with you.
I,m a member of AE911truth and as for Dr Judy Wood, I can't say because I believe whoever took down those buildings used some type of technology that only they have.......along with explosives.
The towers turned to dust...powder. That,s not right.
The government knew about the attacks but were warned to stand down...in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

The towers turned to dust...powder.

Then all we should have seen out there for the months following the attacks would have been brooms and vacuum cleaners. But no, there were thousands of trucks full of very solid, non-dustified material.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

ok, "Professor Good Old Dave".....YOU fill in the blanks....and...if you hate these "conspiracy sites", why are you here...and posting....with a moving avatar and an ATS account????...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

All of this psychological bullsh# needs to be dragged in to distract from the physical issues.

Actually, there are no physical issues, all we really have is the psychological issues now.

So after TEN YEARS the fact that most of the physics profession has not addressed any of this is the real psychological issue.

No, the fact that you need the "physics profession" to explain to you how fire can destroy a car is the real psychological issue.

Yeah ignore the pictures of weirdly melted cars next to intact cars 1/2 a mile away from the WTC.

wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

www.tribemagazine.com...

What great curiosity our physicists have.

psik
edit on 16-1-2012 by psikeyhackr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Yeah, just use the word conspiracy and all of those pictures of strangely burned up cars just disappear.

psik

No, it's more like once you realize those damned fool conspiracy web sites ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS intentionally leave out critical information that actually disproves what they're attempting to claim, and you'll understand there is a perfectly reasonable and logical explanation for what happened.

You mean like the distributions of steel and concrete down the buildings just so they can hold themselves up? The physicists can't even accurately compute the Potential Energy of the towers without that. And then the physicists manage to not mention that for TEN YEARS.

psik

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yeah ignore the pictures of weirdly melted cars next to intact cars 1/2 a mile away from the WTC.

OK, I will. Because those cars were towed there from the site. Are you really falling for this crap?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

OK, I will. Because those cars were towed there from the site. Are you really falling for this crap?

Care to supply your evidence for this towing or is everyone supposed to take your word?

psik

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Dr. Judy Wood is a part of the controlled opposition. Her task is to derail the movement and to make truthers look loony.

4: if the government really wanted to ensure the success of the conspiracy, why wouldnt they assassinate the big names in the conspiracy buisneess in the most accidental looking way possible?

The "big names" are part of the conspiracy. Vladimir Lenin said "The best way control the opposition is to lead it ourselves". So true. Steven Jones, Judy Wood, Jim Fetzer, Simon Shack and many others have screwed the case up badly. Fetzer never really says anything. Jones is pushing a thermite hoax that cannot possibly explain what disintegrated the towers, while ignoring the visual evidence. Wood does a great job of examining the visual evidence, but associates it with the ridiculous nonsense about "The Hutchison Effect". Shack has destroyed the case for video fakery, by claiming the 9/11 videos are completely animated. It would be far too messy to go around killing truthers. The strategy is to flood the internet with nonsense called "9/11 truth". It's worked brilliantly. The "truth" movement is a manifest failure.
acebaker.blogspot.com...

DEW and Hutchison Effect is a HOAX and Dr. Wood is well aware of this fact.
Alex Baker "replicates" H-effect

But big part of her evidence collection is still valid. Then she gives a nonsense explanation to ruin it.
Remember, the culprits are very intelligent, have practically unlimited funding and think 2 steps ahead. I would not be surprised if it turns out that they have started 9/11 truth movement. You really don't think that they could be caught by surprise, "Oh no, it looks like people are starting to realize that the official story is not true", do you?
The fact that an obvious lie is still a common accepted "truth", just underlines how brilliant they are.

I am sorry for you guys who believed in Dr. Wood. My advice - look for less known names. There are some good researchers here on ATS also.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think she's got the right idea about how it was done. Always have. Stephen Jones is a shill. Look at his background, he's still in the business of gate keeping. He was part of a plot to destroy cold fusion, and now he's doing it again for DEW. It's as plain as day that the 911 "truth" movement was infiltrated from the start.

Gate keepers make me tired. If someone has to rant and insult, it's obvious they have no rational argument. Judy Wood's work has not been debunked, anyone who says so is incorrect.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz

ok, "Professor Good Old Dave".....YOU fill in the blanks....and...if you hate these "conspiracy sites", why are you here...and posting....with a moving avatar and an ATS account????...

(Sigh) okay, one more time...ATS isn't a conspiracy web site. It's a conspiracy discussion board. They have no in-house conspiracy they're pushing and they certainly don't heavily censor their discussion boards to weed out opposing viewpoints, as true conspiracy web sites do. Their motto is to DENY IGNORANCE, and they know full well that to do that it means to freely allow people to present both sides of the issue, as long as they're civil. If this were a true conspiracy web site (I.E. the Loose Change board) I along with every other "debunker" here would have been banned in a week, along with all the conspiracy people with theories that differed from their own theories (which almost certainly includes the Judy Wood followers). That isn't research into the events of 9/11. That's North Korea.

As for "filling in the blanks" the blanks have already been filled but you're simply not noticing. We had an administration so incompetent that it couldn't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane survivors in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels, plus the guy couldn't even out a CIA agent without hordes of journalists tracing it back to him, so I know full flipping well there had to have been more gov't incompetence and slipping on banana peels up to and during the 9/11 attack than what the gov't is admitting to. The 9/11 report admits some of the mishandling but I know there has to be more.

So yes, there is a conspiracy- everyone is covering up the fact that their screwups caused 3000 innocent people o be killed. It's just that noone pays attention to this explanation because it sounds boring.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Isnt it amazing when people state her work has been thoroughly debunked when they probably havent ven read her book!

Anyway, its not about who is right and wrong its about 9/11 being an inside job. And the evidence shows us it was an inside job.

Personally I think that Judy was quite correct with her observations, but so were the 9/11 AE.

The towers were hit with multiple systems, not just bombs and planes.

This is what lead to the confusion and was done this way by design.

Only 1 explanation for cars having wierd fires 1/2 a mile away fits and thats Judy Woods explanation.

However I believe thermite was also used as were bombs and planes as well as the hutchinson effect.

9/11 was an inside job, period.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink
Her task is to derail the movement and to make truthers look loony.

They don't need Judy's help with that. They manage quite nicely all by themselves.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink
Dr. Judy Wood is a part of the controlled opposition. Her task is to derail the movement and to make truthers look loony.

That is one possibility. It does seem really peculiar that the Truth Movement can't focus on some really simple physics issues about this problem. Like mass distribution and conservation of momentum.

But the weird things about 9/11 should not be totally forgotten and dismissed. Like The Spire looking like it turns to dust rather than just falling. How thick should that metal have been compared to the sheet metal of cars?

psik

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Care to supply your evidence for this towing or is everyone supposed to take your word?

psik

No, no. Go right ahead and believe that those cars mysteriously burned up under a bridge blocks away from ground zero, neatly tucked aside from the travel lanes. That makes much more sense.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join