It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear view of UFO flying near cloud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I dont have any information on this video. Just found it on youtube and thought I would put it out there. It looks like two white orbs circling a central orb and throwing other orbs out. I dont know what it is. I would say its not chinesse laterns or anything like that.. Maybe it is some kind of kite. Whatever it is, the spectators are reacting to it... I think it was filmed somewhere in Asia but I could be wrong.

Anyone... Any ideas...?

edit on 4-9-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
red flag goes up for me everytime the footage stops before the action does. I can't say definately a fake, hard to say - it doesnt look like the usual fakes, but doesn't really look "real" to me. looking forward to hearing what others say about it. Thanks for sharing OP

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
wow great find!

looks like typical orbs to me, don't think any kind of RC craft exists that resembles the main object in the beginning (with the middle orb and the two circling adjacently like a 'newtons cradle' toy), but i could be wrong.

of course the resolution and lack of detail also means this could easily be produced by CGI, but that's not to say that is is.

going to take a minute to think about the implications of this being some sort of ET for a minute!

thanks again for the legit video!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I'm pretty sure I've seen this before and it was found to be a hoax. It's prolly on this site's Hoax section and I'm sure veteran ATSers will know better than I. Too bad the YouTube uploader gives us no information about this video, none. What is obvious is that all of the other uploaded videos are UFO related. So he/she didn't record this footage themselves, just repackaging it.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Tell me why everyone would not see a tied group of wedding balloons coming apart and moved around in the wind up there? it looks so clearly that to me?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Because you are the only one who thinks balloons would ever behave like that? I would love to believe this is the real deal but I'm 99.9% this is a proven CGI hoax.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I really don't see how balloons could ever behave like that. The movements are not random enough to be balloons wafting in the wind.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

I don't see them doing anything weird there is surely currents in and around the cloud, I live at the coast and kites and balloons that take off do move like that sudden turns in direction and all. You can see how the group of them twirl around each other until some break free...oh well guess it is just me then.
Sure wish we could ever get a really for sure UFO vid.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Are you serious? You are onthis site since 2008 and you still don't recognize such obvious cgi?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

i hear ya. balloons or cgi, either way it is not an alien ship - and that is what I would walk over broken glass to see!
sigh - maybe one day....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalCK
Are you serious? You are onthis site since 2008 and you still don't recognize such obvious cgi?

if you think it is cgi, tell me why. I spent 10 years working in graphics and i cant pick that clip out as cgi. I am not saying it is not i am just asking you to tell me about it makes it cgi....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

i hear ya. balloons or cgi, either way it is not an alien ship - and that is what I would walk over broken glass to see!
sigh - maybe one day....

CGI and balloons are very different things. It like you saying it is balloons moving in very strange ways or it is man made. That is no decisive conclusion. As I said I dont know what it is, but to conclude it is balloons or CGI without someone giving a shred of evidence is weak.
I have seen orbs with my own eyes and they can move in very funky ways...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

i never stated it was balloons - i said they were not balloons. I say they are cgi. They have an "unreal" look to me. Not to mention the guy filming it sounds so fake, and the vid doesnt show the whole event. and the vid is uploaded with absolutely no information.

And I have a hard time believing in orbs without a lot more evidence. Like a proper length video from a credible source with a history of providing undebunkable vids. See, I have spent thirty years watchig the skies, daytime and nighttime. Sheer law of averages says that by now I should have seen something, the fact that I havent says to me that these events are a LOT less common than youtube would have us believe. Like about .01% of all vids might actually be something.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

If you believe me or not it does not matter. But I have seen orbs close up on two occasions. About 12 metres from where I was located. White/yellow centre giving off a blue light. Twice in the same place and the moved sweetly, like they were on invisible rails in the sky. I will make a thread about it sometime, the most amazing thing I have seen with my eyes open...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

interesting OP
dont know what they are ..... if its cgi then its good.....
they dont move quite like the orbs i have seen.... but they could well be relations of orbs i've seen ^.^

fluffx

top topics

join