It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT GIRLS NAME!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm trying to help you, I'm sorry if I came off as mean. You have to get her drunk, you have nothing to offer and you probably have a terrible odor from the lifestyle you live. Please take my advice and get the party started.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by PTPriceless

Originally posted by BrianC
How do we know she isn't fat?

There you go again. She looks gorgeous in MY EYES. She literally isn't fat, but remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yeah, women must really love reading you give advice about doing them all and calling them hoes and fat. What every women wants..pssh. I may not have a full house, but at least I have a heart. You're just a cold asshole.

Good one.

For what it's worth, you sound like a decent guy. Unfortunately "decent guys" are an acquired taste for women. Takes us 10 times the effort to get their attention, and yet we still have to be subtle. It's hard work, dude. But don't give up, and good luck....

thanks. and yeah i know. The whole nice guys finish last thing. It's the same with voices. Everybody always wants to be the voice that is heard. It's not about finishing first or being the loudest, it's about being the one that people want to see, and want to hear.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
I'm trying to help you, I'm sorry if I came off as mean. You have to get her drunk, you have nothing to offer and you probably have a terrible odor from the lifestyle you live. Please take my advice and get the party started.

oooh I can't wait for BC's Bull# Column.
That's the second worst advice I have ever heard, behind don't push the red button. They trick you. I want to push that button! WHAT DOES IT DO!?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You ever hear the phrase, a fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool?

It's like I said, don't outrun the Hare, outthink the Hare.
I see the way you talk and express your #, maybe that's why all I am reading is a load of crap.
Confidence doesn't mean anything you said, hell, some might even consider how you responded to be roid rage.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless

Please PT...ignore that advice...and run....in the opposite direction! You are a good person...who is working on their issues...like all of us! I suggest again...(and it may take quite a bit of time)... work on being her friend...it is most important.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Please PT...ignore that advice...and run....in the opposite direction! You are a good person...who is working on their issues...like all of us! I suggest again...(and it may take quite a bit of time)... work on being her friend...it is most important.

I will ignore that other person's "advice". Appreciate it. And yeah, I'll work on being her friend.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
the hardest part is getting the first date. the second hardest part is getting the second date. then close the deal on the third or fourth date. after that, just keep her happy as long as you are happy.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

What are you? 12 years old?

If you fancy her grow a pair of balls and pop the question.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
OMG

i found my car keys.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

I dont think he's old enough to drink yet.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Gotta lose the caps man. Mods'll have ya.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

That is as subtle as a 2x4 across the back of the head!!!!

priceless!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Ditto.

My wife and I new each other as friends for several years before we (I ) even considered dating. We met via a mutual circle of friends, a friends mother, and a general store.

20 years of "us" being "us" and still just as happy.

gotta git. she's calling

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

My advice is to first work on yourself before you seriously consider trying to get with this girl. Get a job and out of living in your car, and THEN worry about a relationship. Seriously, you need to examine your priorities.

Have you even been honest with her? Does she know you're jobless and homeless? If so, then she probably sees you as a poor little puppy that needs taking care of. If not, then when she does find out, she's going to run for the hills to a guy who can at least take her out. Getting your life back on track would help with both of these... In the first case, it'd show you're a man who can take care of things. In the second case, she'll see you can actually be a stable guy who can take her out on a date.

Of course, you can always hope for the whole, she's so smitten with you, that she moves you in, giving you a home, etc., but we're right back to that whole puppy deal...and once the unemployment runs out, if you're not bringing anything in and she's supporting you, you'll be right back where you started.

Not nice, but consider it tough love, and friendly advice. I really do you wish you success in your aims, whichever they may be, but look at it realistically.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join