It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF: global economy faces a 'threatening downward spiral'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Source

The International Monetary Fund has called on the US and Europe to abandon fiscal austerity and switch to stimulus measures, warning that the global economy faces a "threatening downward spiral".

Christine Lagarde, the IMF's managing-director, said the outlook had darkened suddenly over the summer.

"There has been a clear crisis of confidence that has seriously aggravated the situation. Measures need to be taken to ensure that this vicious circle is broken," she said.

"The spectrum of policies available is narrower because a lot of ammunition was used in 2009. But if governments, institutions and central banks work together, we'll avoid recession," she told Der Spiegel....

Stimulus! No! Austerity! No! We got to do something! Now! Quick!! Waaaaaaaaah!

So here we have some more goo.... eh, bad news about the global economy on the brink of another downturn – though I would agree the global economy is already on its way down and heading for disaster. And give me a break it is just about a crisis of confidence, though this would hasten and worsen the problem, the deeper issues are far more structural and embedded in a system that cannot remain viable under current conditions. We just need further data to confirm the hypothesis and shake our Pollyanna leaders and bullish economists into reality. That data is starting to come through, and come through very quickly. I expect this will continue to quicken over coming weeks and months and before long, we will see further widespread social and political turmoil, with governments, agencies and central banks scrambling to rescue the failing global financial and economic system.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You have to ask yourselves, what race of vermin are behind all of this? Look it up, wherever the clusterf''ck is happening, you will find only ONE type of person......

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
In other words, WHO ARE THE " IMF? CHECK IT OUT, AND YOU WILL SEE.

They always say, oh, whoops, my bad. But somehow we are always getting screwed.

It's kind of like the bank, run by the same type of vermin. Did they EVER make a "mistake" in your favor? Or was it always "whoops, we stole money from YOU"

Did you EVER have a bank "accidentally" deposit money in your account? Or was it ALWAYS that their "mistake" was somehow ripping you off? Are you all IDIOTS to not see what is being done, time and time again?

Am I some kind of genius? Or am I just the only one who notices this? Think of it on a global scale, and you will see what is actually going on. And who are ALWAYS the ones behind it? I can't even point them out, or I will be banned. Doesn't that make you wonder? If I said, "the IMF are all black, or the IMF are all Muslim, or they are all white men, or they are all Asian" there would be NO PROBLEM. Doesn't that make ANYONE think about it, or am I just insane?

I will probably be banned from this website just for this. DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU THINK?

There is only ONE CULPRIT for what is going on now. Ask yourself, who is it?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Former IMF chief Strauss Kahn found out that the US Federal Reserve didn't have enough gold reserves to back up the over-printed dollar, so he was accused of "sexual assault" and they installed this puppet Lagarde in place of him to delay the economic judgement day.

Imposing more stimulus packages will only make the problem more worse and the collapse of the US dollar and the Euro ever so inevitable.

Hats off to the puppets who are leading us to the biggest Economic Crisis of our time.

edit on 4-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wait...the IMF speculating on such will have a negative effect on the Markets on Monday...

Are the Markets open on Monday?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Markets are open monday - friday, the Asian market should be opening in a few hours from now.

I've said it before, i give the EU till 2013 before the currency is bankrupt. As for the dollar, well that all depends on it being the oil trading currency, one change and the whole dollar will go into free fall.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join