It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to US declare Turkey a terrorist state!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I call miss direction smoke and mirrors.

All I can see that making these noises does is open the door that could allow Turkey to get involved in Syria without the usual calls that the US/Israel/West is behind it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I define terrorism as the deliberate targeting of civilians to inspire fear and achieve a political end.

In that regard, both Israel and its enemies fit the bill. Neither can really claim to take the highroad here....

Personally, if Israel has a problem with Turkey, let THEM sort it out...no need for us to get dragged into it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

This is a Turkish media site....and you accept it as fair dinkim?

Turkey is on a mission to try and discredit Israel because the Israelis refuse to apologise to the Turks. The Turks are like spoilt rotten children who can't get their own way.

edit on 7-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Looks like I have a new enemy on my list, Danny Danon is pushing this way too far.
Have a look at the video below, it amazes me how close minded and intolerant he is.

"This guy is an anti-human, self-aggrandizing, pretentious sociopath." - I will have to agree with that youtube comment.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Double Post, sry
edit on 7-9-2011 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

I agree with Danny Danon 100%. The interviewer was disgraceful.

Israel is the most multi-cultural nation on the face of this planet. Israel is a nation of Jews from every corner of the world. Among them are African, Asian, American, British, Russian/East European, Kurdish, Turkish, Iranian, North African. Middle Eastern etc Jews. No body in their right mind can call Israelis racist.

As for the issue of Jews intermarrying with Arabs is like asking the Arab Muslims why the they are against intermarriage with Africans or why Indian Hindu's won't marry Pakistani Muslims or why Caucasians are against intermarriage with African Zulu's or Pakistanis etc.

The West Bank is in fact biblical Judea and Sumaria.

The interviewer might as well demanded that the Israeli Jews stop believing in Torah and Judiasm or tell the Catholics to stop believing in their bible; and while he was at it, he should tell the Muslims that the Qu'ran is nil and void too.

The land of Israel was actually given to the Hebrews (the Jews are their decendants of the Hebrews who have as much claim to the land as all decendants of the tribes of Jacob/Israel).

For the Palestinian Arabs to have their own separate state means Israel can turn off their electricity, gas & water supplies. It means the Palestinians will have to build their own infrastructure costing many tens of billions of dollars.....money they don't have. You can't have a splinted Palestinian state scattered all over the place in little pockets. It makes better sense for Gazans to become part of Egypt and Fatah to become part of Jordan as they once were. better still, why not move Palestinians to vacant land available right next to Gaza where they can be all together in one place?

Danny Danon was right. What would happen if an American Congressman was found to collaberate with the enemy of the USA?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
lets see who has a pair in Washington when the SHTF

I'm willing to bet only a few brave souls.

I'll be sitting back with some popcorn for this. Oh, what will NATO do now??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join