It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to US declare Turkey a terrorist state!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry haven't read myself yet but the headline grabbed me,is there ever going to be a good news piece come from this region?It just goes from bad to worse in the middle east.Things are getting extremely tense around Israel right now with Palestine seeking state recognition in the UN.This is a powder keg.
Quote and link below

'A hawkish Israeli politician reportedly wrote a letter to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Thursday, asking the US to declare Turkey a terror-supporting state, the Jerusalem Post reported early on Friday.
Danny Danon, who is also deputy Knesset speaker, wrote a letter to Clinton after Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu warned Israel to apologize until the UN releases its report in which he called on Washington to impose sanctions on Turkey and call it a terror-supporting state.'

Read more: Turkey Demands an Apology from Israel, So Israel Demands US Declare Turkey a Terrorist State!www.todayszaman.com...

edit on 4-9-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's one guy. A crazy guy in the Israeli government.

It's like if we said that Sarah Palin was speaking for the US government. Oh wait, she nearly ended up vice president and maybe even president...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The next thing we know Israel wants to declare the United states a terrorist country. Shame on them. These people want no peace. They only know how to intimidate others and massacre women and children.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
That magic word 'Terrorist' has the power to judge and convict anyone, anywhere, anytime...without ever seeing a court room and without ever hearing evidence.

Just say the word and it's over for whoever is on the receiving end.

IMO, the most powerful weapon ever devised...one label.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
the one guy is
the deputy Knesset speaker.

i think they are REALLY trying their best to divert the Palestine issue !!!!

from Sept 2, 2011

A hawkish Israeli politician reportedly wrote a letter to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Thursday, asking the US to declare Turkey a terror-supporting state, the Jerusalem Post reported early on Friday.

Danny Danon, who is also deputy Knesset speaker, wrote a letter to Clinton after Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu warned Israel to apologize until the UN releases its report in which he called on Washington to impose sanctions on Turkey and call it a terror-supporting state.

"Turkey has gotten closer to Iran and constitutes a direct continuation of the axis of evil. The government in Washington must answer the Turkish problem before it is too late," Danon wrote, the Jerusalem Post reported.

The Israeli official called for economic and diplomatic sanctions against Turkey until Ankara changes its ways and abandons what he said “the way of terror.”

"The Turks have crossed the line. They supported the flotilla, they support terror and they dare to ask Israel to apologize to them," Danon said.

Israeli official to Clinton: Declare Turkey a terror-supporting state

ETA: sorry, posted this BEFORE you updated the OP.....ooops.
edit on Sep-04-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

It's like if we said that Sarah Palin was speaking for the US government. Oh wait, she nearly ended up vice president and maybe even president...

ya, BUT

it's effective. the usual MSM "tricks that stick".

most readers don't think it through that far

and some people may actually think Palin DOES speak for the USG !!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

one thing no one is short on is idiotic politicians.

i was considering voting for McCain untill he picked Palin.

if we ever have a president that gets us out of being a hostage to the middle east, he will deserve a Mt Rushmore all to himself.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Oh it's the speaker uh... well this is more serious. But still, that nutjob Gingrich was the speaker of the house... Pelosi and Boehner too... and Reid is the senate's speaker. I mean, all those people are nutjobs.

I don't think in Israel it's any different.

they dare to ask Israel to apologize to them,"

A supremacist is what you are.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati101
The next thing we know Israel wants to declare the United states a terrorist country. Shame on them. These people want no peace. They only know how to intimidate others and massacre women and children.

Well, at least that would be correct. The US IS a terrorist country.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
That magic word 'Terrorist' has the power to judge and convict anyone, anywhere, anytime...without ever seeing a court room and without ever hearing evidence.

Just say the word and it's over for whoever is on the receiving end.

IMO, the most powerful weapon ever devised...one label.

Applause.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Not going to happen.

We need our base at Insirlik too badly.

Simple.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

True true...What I wanted to say was that tomorrow Israel could back stab the hand that's feeding her.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Me to the USA: Declare Israel a Terrorist State.

Of course none of this will happen while the Zionists control the House, the Senate, and the Presidency...not to mention the Judicial arm of what used to be the USA.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CerBeRus666
Me to the USA: Declare Israel a Terrorist State.

Of course none of this will happen while the Zionists control the House, the Senate, and the Presidency...not to mention the Judicial arm of what used to be the USA.

Are you kidding me....we have been doing israel's bidding for a long time now.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CerBeRus666

And not to mention the propaganda factories such as the mainstream media and Hollywood. Btw did you see this? thelede.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm not trying to derail this thread, but this is exactly the kind of thing Ron Paul talks about.

Israel is having a problem with Turkey? Let Israel take care of it. Their business is not our business. Their problems are not our problems. We have enough to tend to without playing "big brother" to Israel. Or anyone else, for that matter.
edit on 4-9-2011 by N3k9Ni because: edited for clarity

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I'm not trying to derail this thread, but this is exactly the kind of thing Ron Paul talks about.

Israel is having a problem with Turkey? Let Israel take care of it. Their business is not our business. Their problems are not our problems. We have enough to tend to without playing "big brother" to Israel. Or anyone else, for that matter.
edit on 4-9-2011 by N3k9Ni because: edited for clarity

I'm an Israel supporter, but this is pretty out there. It looks like Israel is feeling the heat and is trying to foment bad diplomatic relations to get people on their side. From what I understand, Turkey is one of the safest of the countries for Westerners to visit with an Islamic majority.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Can we stop being such assholes about every little thing an Israeli official does?

This was no sanctioned by the government, it is not an order from the PM, it's nothing.

Get over it for heaven's sake...

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Haven't you all been briefed yet?

"Terrorist" is to the West what "Antisemitism" is to Israel

The US has too many interests in Turkey (air bases etc). This dog won't hunt.

Sorry I$rael. Try again

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
They hope that if the US calls them Terror supporters then they will attack them hence helping isreael agianst their enemys so of course they want the US to call them a terror supporting nation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join